PDA

View Full Version : Kirbychu's Signature Thread

Kirbychu
February 13th, 2015, 04:14 AM
I posted a few signatures on my blog and thought I'd share them here as well in case anyone is interested.

First off, we'll start with my crappy ones. Here's a link to the post so you can view them all (since there's a limit to how many pictures I can post at once):
DOMO Addict's Blog: More DOMO Signatures (http://domoaddict.blogspot.com/2015/02/more-domo-signatures.html)
If you want any of those more personalized (e.g. switching backgrounds, switching gender of the pictured character, adding character name, etc.) let me know. If not, feel free to use those as you see fit. I made them forever ago. I may revisit the idea later and make them better, but for now that's what I have.

Next is my status window siggie. I kinda stole the idea from my stepbrother, who made something similar during AG DOMO for our guild forum.
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/nikz37/siggietemplate.png
If you would like one like this, please send me the following:

An in-game screenshot of your character's status window (or just a screenshot with it open)
A list of up to 6 of your main jobs (preferably in a ranking order)
Your server's name (if there is more than one)
Your guild's name (if applicable)
Anything you want in particular put on either the top or bottom text boxes (please be appropriate)

I wanted to use the actual in-game font DOMO uses, but MingLiU is super ugly in Photoshop for some reason...But I think the font I used is a little nicer looking, while still sticking somewhat to the original feel of that font. If you do want another font though let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Kitababie
February 13th, 2015, 12:28 PM
shortened

I really like the Status Window one. QQ Once the game opens I might start pestering you to make one for me ;D

Hyan2014
February 13th, 2015, 01:35 PM
You have Hyan's approval seal

Topcatz
February 18th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Love the idea and I hope you're up to making me one later :D
[borrowed a basic one for now]