PDA

View Full Version : Solutions to known issues

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 11:29 AM
There are about a million bug/issue report threads on here, but I see no single condensed solutions thread. So here it is. I'm going to compile all the solutions to common problems that I can find on this first post. If you know of any solutions that aren't on the first post, please post them below and I'll have a mod add it in. Hopefully we can get this stickied and reduce the number of "pls help can't domo" threads out there.

In order for most of these fixes to work, you must bypass the launcher or it will overwrite the configuration files. To do this, navigate to your DOMO/Main folder and create a shortcut to DOMO.exe. Place the shortcut on your desktop or wherever it is easily accessible and run the game using that.

The game's font is too small/hard to read!
Navigate to DOMO/Main/Config. Open up ExecParam.ini and search for Font12, Font16, and Font18. Change the gibberish after the "=" to MingLiu for all three. This was the default font for Aeria's DOMO. You may also choose a different fixed width font. I personally enjoy DotumChe.
*Note: If you change it to a font that is not fixed width, you will get cursor placement issues when you type in game.

I want to choose a resolution that isn't in the options!
Navigate to DOMO/Main/Config. Open up ExecParam.ini and search for HORZRES and VERTRES. Change these to your horizontal and vertical resolutions, respectively.
*Note: These changes are not reset by using the patcher.

The skin tones look strange (too pale or too dark)!
Download this (http://domo.lotusgoddess.ca/dump/Color.ini) file. Drop it in DOMO/Main/Config and replace the old file. I recommend backing up the old color.ini before you do this, just in case. Do this by renaming the old color.ini to something else, like color-backup.

My client freezes a few seconds into the login screen!
Navigate to DOMO/Main. Right click DOMO.exe. Click on the Compatibility tab. Check the Run as Administrator box and set compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 3. Your game should now run without freezing on the login screen.

I'm lazy and I don't wanna type in my username and/or password each time!
Navigate to DOMO/Main and open up Login.ini. You can add your username and password into the ACCOUNT= and PASSWORD= lines. Every time you launch the client, your username and password fields will already be filled with your information, so you can just press the Start button and start playing right away.

Sometimes after talking to an NPC I'll lose the ability to move. I use the WASD keys for movement but pressing them doesn't do anything!
Press enter twice to open and close the chat box and you will be able to use WASD again.

My WASD settings aren't saved and it is reset back to mouse movement every time I restart the client!
You can use a command to quickly change your ASWD setting. Type "/aswd 1" in chat.

My skills on my hotkey bars aren't saving, and they are empty or missing skills upon restarting the client.
Every time you make a change to your hotkey bars (by putting new skills on it, rearranging it, etc) type the command "/saveui" in chat. The game will temporarily freeze for a few seconds while it saves the UI state and resumes after. Your UI settings including position of windows (with the exception of the quest tracker) and all of your hotkey bars will be saved.

I hate having to switch between aswd mode all the time. Is there a way to hotkey a command?"

While in-game drag and drop a random message from chat into your hotkeys, remember which hotkey and which hotkey bar you drag it to. To ensure it saves that hotkey, do /saveui before exiting the game.

Navigate to DOMO\UserData\DOMO\[UsernameHere] and open up UIConfig.ini (back it up first).

Scroll down to find a list of all your macros, when you find the one you just made, change the line:
Macro#-#=wordsyoudragdropped
to:
Macro#-#=/aswd 1

Also change the label on the hotkey by changing the following line below it:
Title#-#=ASWD

This will allow you to use the "/aswd 1" command via a hotkey, rather than having to type it every time.

If you want to delete the hot-key just drag-and-drop it off your skill bar like any other.

My child plays this game and I don't want to expose them to raunchy language!

Navigate to DOMO/Main/Config and open FilterString.ini. This is your game's personal filter. Add in words that you want to be censored in game. One word per line.

I'm sick of seeing my words get censored! I'm an adult for pupu's sake!
Navigate to DOMO/Main/Config and open up FilterString.ini. Delete everything in the file and save it. Your outgoing words will no longer be filtered.
Note: The incoming text, as in, the things other people say in chat, will still be censored. There's no way around that. This just prevents your own words from appearing censored to you (and others with the filter edited out).

The server isn't showing up on my server list!
Navigate to DOMO/Main and open serverlist.txt. If it's full of garbage, delete it, and paste this in instead:

DOMO 107.6.2.167 15000 0

If you know of any solutions that aren't listed here, please post below and let me know what they are. I'll have them added to the list. Thanks in advance and happy DOMOing. C:

Gambachi
February 16th, 2015, 11:33 AM
But every time the game is updated we will have to do it over right? Until if/when they fix it them selves I mean.

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 11:36 AM
But every time the game is updated we will have to do over right? Until if/when they fix it them selves I mean.

Unfortunately, yes, until the staff at Suba decides to implement these changes themselves.
I attempted to set the files to Read only, but the launcher bypasses that as well.

ArdenLyn
February 16th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Thanks a bunch for the skin color solution, I've been dying for a fix. I remember back when I first started domo back in 2008 my skin tone was set to a chocolate brown (5th skin tone) then when Aeria updated, my char was lighter. They never fixed it.

Gambachi
February 16th, 2015, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately, yes, until the staff at Suba decides to implement these changes themselves.
I attempted to set the files to Read only, but the launcher bypasses that as well.

Just checking. I presumed as much. So if they have changed anything in this downtime happening right now. It might be worth waiting till the client has updated the game before changing all this.

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Just checking. I presumed as much. So if they have changed anything in this downtime happening right now. It might be worth waiting till the client has updated the game before changing all this.

Yep. If there's a patch after the downtime, that's right. It's just a matter of remembering to fix the files after every patch. It's a bit of a hassle, but there's no way around that for right now.

Veredii
February 16th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the skin tone fix. I found the ini file but I wasn't sure what to change the RGB codes to.

For less hassle, make sure you keep copies of your changed INI files somewhere. That way you can just copy+paste them back after patching.

Icywind1980
February 16th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Compatibility mode only seems to work in win 7 and 8.1 NOT in win 8. It caused me to crash every time until I turned it off. I still had to run as an admin of course.

Skyish
February 16th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Not a solution to any problem, but rather a quality of life edit.

In Login.ini, you can add your username and password at the ACCOUNT=
PASSWORD= line, and every time you turn on the game, username and password fields will already be filled with your information, so you can just press the confirmation button and start playing right away. ;p

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Not a solution to any problem, but rather a quality of life edit.

In Login.ini, you can add your username and password at the ACCOUNT=
PASSWORD= line, and every time you turn on the game, username and password fields will already be filled with your information, so you can just press the confirmation button and start playing right away. ;p

That's a useful one! Didn't know about it. I'll have it added c: Thanks.

AngelOfChris
February 16th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Omg Thank you so much! the font was bothering me and I couldn't really see other players names! changes are done, now I just need to check when I can get back on

Syrge
February 16th, 2015, 12:21 PM
I've been experiencing the same thing at GPolky with getting credit for monsters I didn't even hit.

Also, sometimes after talking to an NPC I'll lose the ability to move. I use the WASD keys for movement but pressing them doesn't do anything so I have to turn them off and then on again to get it to work again.

Press enter twice to open and close the chat box and you will be able to use WASD again.

My WASD settings aren't saved and it is reset back to mouse movement every time I restart the client!

You can use a command, too, to quickly change your ASWD setting.

Do "/aswd 1" in chat.

My skills on my hotkey bars aren't saving, and they are empty or missing skills upon restarting the client.

Every time you make a change to your hotkey bars (by putting new skills on it, rearranging it, etc) type the command
"/saveui" in chat. The game will temporarily freeze for a few seconds while it saves the UI state and resumes after. Your UI settings including position of windows (with the exception of the quest tracker) and all of your hotkey bars will be saved.

Also, I'd like to state that resolution changes in ExecParam.ini are not reset by using the patcher.

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the additions Zeff c: I'll get them added.

KiPi0815
February 16th, 2015, 12:53 PM
But every time the game is updated we will have to do it over right? Until if/when they fix it them selves I mean.

You can just save the changed .ini in some other folder I guess and overwrite it after patching.
Unless they change smth in those files it should work o.o

NotHereCantDelete
February 16th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Stickied for great justice and science.
If you need anything editing again lemme know~

Gambachi
February 16th, 2015, 01:14 PM
You can just save the changed .ini in some other folder I guess and overwrite it after patching.
Unless they change smth in those files it should work o.o

Good thinking Batwomen. :)

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Stickied for great justice and science.
If you need anything editing again lemme know~

Thanks for the sticky~ I'm sure you'll be getting alot of editing pms from me, so I apologize in advance xD

IsharaM
February 16th, 2015, 01:57 PM
My solution to the INI editing dilemma:
I made a copy of the ini file with my adjustments in it. I then have a text editor (Notepad++) which will leave opened files in tabs even when closed. After running the patcher, I can open up Notepad++ and quickly compare the updated original next to my modified copy. Simply copy/paste what needs to be, save and use the domo.exe file to start the game.

Easy to do and never miss a patch.

Clefairii
February 16th, 2015, 04:19 PM
Sorry to sound kind of dumb here, but why can't I find the Login.ini file in my Main Folder :X

KuronekoK
February 16th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Huh...I wonder if that skintone thing had anything to do with certain people turning blue during the Aeria period.

IsharaM
February 16th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Sorry to sound kind of dumb here, but why can't I find the Login.ini file in my Main Folder :X

Login.ini is in the Config folder under the Main folder.

GheyMang
February 16th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Great thread Lucina, and thanks to everyone for providing solutions to these annoying problems!

Hanuul
February 16th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Remember, when in doubt, annihilate it.

Oxycore
February 16th, 2015, 08:48 PM

Even if you remove the ability for the patcher to overwrite ExecParam.ini (by denying "Users" the permission to write to it), the patcher won't let you launch, stating that ExecParam.ini could not be overwritten.

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Even if you remove the ability for the patcher to overwrite ExecParam.ini (by denying "Users" the permission to write to it), the patcher won't let you launch, stating that ExecParam.ini could not be overwritten.

When I attempted it by simply checking the Read only option, the launcher prii much just ignored it and overwrote the file anyways, without any form of error or notification.

Oxycore
February 16th, 2015, 09:10 PM
When I attempted it by simply checking the Read only option, the launcher prii much just ignored it and overwrote the file anyways, without any form of error or notification.

You change write permission by going into the security tab of properties, clicking on Edit, then Authenticated Users.

Check the "Deny" column that is on the same line as Write.

http://i.imgur.com/5Gf6keI.png

The only useful thing this does though, is to prevent the patcher from overwriting your ExecParam.ini file if you meant to open up DOMO from DOMO.exe instead.

Purime
February 16th, 2015, 09:20 PM
You can use a command to quickly change your ASWD setting. Type "/aswd 1" in chat.

Another quality-of-life thing to assist with those repetitive temp fixes.

While in-game drag and drop some random message from chat into your hot-keys, remember which hot-key and which hot-key bar you drag it to.
To ensure it saves that hot-key do /saveui

Navigate to \Suba Games\DOMO_US\UserData\DOMO\[UsernameHere] and open the UIConfig.ini file (back it up first).

Scroll down a short way to find a list of all your macros, when you find the one you just made, change the line:
Macrox-x=the stuff you just drag-and-dropped here
to:
Macrox-x=/aswd 1
for convenience change the line
Titlex-x=stuff here
To something more memorable (this is what the skill icon is labelled)

Save and close, launch DoMO

This will allow you to use the "/aswd 1" command via a hot-key rather than having to type it every time, the /saveui command can be added in the same way.

This ALSO allows you to add custom messages to your hot-keys without including a name at the beginning.

This can also allow GMs (yes ONLY GMs) to enter colours into chat by adding "~[Cxxx]" into a macro where xxx is a SINGLE hexadecimal digit (0-9, A-F) and represents red/green/blue. if an ordinary player tries this it displays default colour for the chat channel used.
There's also a way of combining a /command with a message on the same hot-key but I can't remember how I used to do that....
i.e. on Aeria I had a hot-key that equipped my fencer saber and also put "switching to fencer subs" in team chat.

If you want to delete the hot-key just drag-and-drop it off your skill bar like any other.

TheRAGER
February 16th, 2015, 10:19 PM
I'm lazy and I don't wanna type in my username and/or password each time!
Navigate to DOMO/Main and open up Login.ini. You can add your username and password into the ACCOUNT= and PASSWORD= lines. Every time you launch the client, your username and password fields will already be filled with your information, so you can just press the Start button and start playing right away.

This doesn't work for me. Do you need spaces or something? I know a little bit about coding too.

Oxycore
February 16th, 2015, 10:29 PM
This doesn't work for me. Do you need spaces or something? I know a little bit about coding too.

Nope.

This is what my Login.ini looks like:

[LOGIN]
URL=http://patch.subagames.com/domo/test
FILE=serverlist.txt
AUTO=0
ACCOUNT=imalittleteapot
PASSWORD=shortandsprite
IP=
PORT=

BGM=0
STAGE=P01_MAP_001
CAMPOSX=520
CAMPOSY=20
CAMPOSZ=540
CAMLOOKX=520
CAMLOOKY=20
CAMLOOKZ=520
CAMERAMODE=1
WEATHEREFFECT=1

Remember to open your DOMO game from DOMO.exe instead of using the patcher. Otherwise, either the patcher overwrites your edited file, or you're denied access to the game.

Vietazn368
February 16th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but what about a fix to the stairs/steps problem? I skimmed through but didn't see it and was wondering if there was a fix or workaround of some sort? I vaguely remember there was a way to get past the glitchy steps by clicking something far away which lets you move through.. Been so long though so I can't remember the exact details. Normally wouldn't be a problem except the stairs by cask platform which killed me a few times..

Summerstream
February 16th, 2015, 11:13 PM
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but what about a fix to the stairs/steps problem? I skimmed through but didn't see it and was wondering if there was a fix or workaround of some sort? I vaguely remember there was a way to get past the glitchy steps by clicking something far away which lets you move through.. Been so long though so I can't remember the exact details. Normally wouldn't be a problem except the stairs by cask platform which killed me a few times..

If you're in town, use the map's auto-routing.

If you're in a dungeon, you need to brute force it by clicking far off things after going up the stairs a bit.

Succubusty
February 16th, 2015, 11:26 PM
^ What she said.
There's no real "fix" to the stairs issue in-game. It's just bad texturing and pathing on Softstar's part. Nothing we can do on our end to fix it, persay. Just have to learn to navigate around them and pray not to die.

Gigglypuff1313
February 16th, 2015, 11:30 PM
Best bet for dungeon stairs is to serpentine/zigzag up them instead of moving in a straight line from my experience. If you're a wasd movement user, holding in w or s depending which way you're going and repeatedly alternating a and d to zigzag helps a bit. Not saying this is foolproof, I'd honestly have to experiment more with it myself but at least in Town Hall Basement it helped quite a bit to move up the steps at a normal, although twitchy rate instead of getting stuck on the steps a billion times. The same little trick worked on some of the lower curbs in EC for me, like trying to travel from the Inn across the street to the weapon shop, though the higher curbs are still troublesome.

TheRAGER
February 16th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Nope.

This is what my Login.ini looks like:

[LOGIN]
URL=http://patch.subagames.com/domo/test
FILE=serverlist.txt
AUTO=0
ACCOUNT=imalittleteapot
PASSWORD=shortandsprite
IP=
PORT=

BGM=0
STAGE=P01_MAP_001
CAMPOSX=520
CAMPOSY=20
CAMPOSZ=540
CAMLOOKX=520
CAMLOOKY=20
CAMLOOKZ=520
CAMERAMODE=1
WEATHEREFFECT=1

Remember to open your DOMO game from DOMO.exe instead of using the patcher. Otherwise, either the patcher overwrites your edited file, or you're denied access to the game.

hmm. let me make sure I have the right area.
DOMO_US>Main>Config>Login.ini
right?

also my file is displayed Horizontally. all of the same info you had too. I tried to arrange it they way you have it displayed and nothing changed. It only shows it blank.
I started using DOMO.exe instead of the patcher too

Summerstream
February 17th, 2015, 12:25 AM
Best bet for dungeon stairs is to serpentine/zigzag up them instead of moving in a straight line from my experience. If you're a wasd movement user, holding in w or s depending which way you're going and repeatedly alternating a and d to zigzag helps a bit. Not saying this is foolproof, I'd honestly have to experiment more with it myself but at least in Town Hall Basement it helped quite a bit to move up the steps at a normal, although twitchy rate instead of getting stuck on the steps a billion times. The same little trick worked on some of the lower curbs in EC for me, like trying to travel from the Inn across the street to the weapon shop, though the higher curbs are still troublesome.

..Another thing is how sylph get stuck on things like this. They float.

TheRAGER
February 17th, 2015, 12:29 AM
..Another thing is how sylph get stuck on things like this. They float.

The game counts them as on the ground despite what is graphically.

GamerTREE
February 17th, 2015, 02:41 AM

I usually turn off my ASWD movement for stairs. It works great for CC2 near the boss; but not so much at the Inn near plat...

Veredii
February 17th, 2015, 04:25 AM
hmm. let me make sure I have the right area.
DOMO_US>Main>Config>Login.ini
right?

also my file is displayed Horizontally. all of the same info you had too. I tried to arrange it they way you have it displayed and nothing changed. It only shows it blank.
I started using DOMO.exe instead of the patcher too

That's the right file.

If the auto-input isn't working, Notepad might have added 'invisible' spacing, so instead of being PASSWORD=yourpassword it makes it
PASSWORD=
yourpassword

However, this change isn't visible in Notepad, so open the Login.ini file using Wordpad instead. This will let you check for that change and correct it.

Summerstream
February 17th, 2015, 04:32 AM
The game counts them as on the ground despite what is graphically.

I know that haha. I just find it silly.

Succubusty
February 17th, 2015, 08:07 AM
There are alot of "silly" quirks about Domo xD I think that's one of the things that makes the game so endearing.
The game literally trolls you as you're playing.

TheRAGER
February 17th, 2015, 10:25 AM
That's the right file.

If the auto-input isn't working, Notepad might have added 'invisible' spacing, so instead of being PASSWORD=yourpassword it makes it
PASSWORD=
yourpassword

However, this change isn't visible in Notepad, so open the Login.ini file using Wordpad instead. This will let you check for that change and correct it.

Seems like that is the problem. Two other programs show the name and password underneath.

So to fix my problem after opening it up in wordpad, I edited it, then copied it to notepad and saved. All works well.
Thank you! ^_^

Kp17095c3DWBD3x
February 17th, 2015, 10:57 AM
it's not as impossible. on this occasion, it is necessary to check for errors. here you will find the reason for the correction. will for example 0xc0000005 . whenever this happens. now I have the error does not exist and good luck to you

MikeSpo
February 17th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Is there a way to change the controls, so that instead of having to press "ctrl-m" for map, I can just hit "M", and so forth?

Succubusty
February 17th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Is there a way to change the controls, so that instead of having to press "ctrl-m" for map, I can just hit "M", and so forth?
As far as I know, noone has found a way to remap the shortcuts for those yet. It's something alot of people have asked about, though. If a work around to that gets posted anytime soon, I'll be sure to list it here.

Onagen
February 17th, 2015, 04:39 PM
I know this is rather minor, but, I remember having issues with the chest slider on Aeria, and I had the same issue on Suba when creating my character too. If anyone else has an issue with the Chest slider not affecting your character (assuming you're creating a female Human, Sylph, or Shura character), try going into ExecParam.ini. In the [VIDEO] section, change MODELLEVEL=2 to MODELLEVEL=1 .

Beckalynn
February 17th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Ummm I'm stuck in purgatory... my cursor is a constant loading bar, and can see a few player characters but they aren't moving, I can't exit via the options menu and portals do not work Gyazo - 99176b8339525526e4c7afcbb769999f.png (http://gyazo.com/99176b8339525526e4c7afcbb769999f) ...... can't really explain this one XD just thought I'd let you know before I manual reset

Muillin
February 17th, 2015, 07:34 PM
I need help! I was trying to get in to PT but then I got stuck with a black screen I logged out and then I'm trying to logged back in but it says "Connection close", i have tried multiple of time and it says the same thing...Help!

Succubusty
February 18th, 2015, 01:38 AM
Ummm I'm stuck in purgatory... my cursor is a constant loading bar, and can see a few player characters but they aren't moving, I can't exit via the options menu and portals do not work Gyazo - 99176b8339525526e4c7afcbb769999f.png (http://gyazo.com/99176b8339525526e4c7afcbb769999f) ...... can't really explain this one XD just thought I'd let you know before I manual reset
Uhhhh. X out of the client or Alt-F4, dude. Nothing else you can really do.

I need help! I was trying to get in to PT but then I got stuck with a black screen I logged out and then I'm trying to logged back in but it says "Connection close", i have tried multiple of time and it says the same thing...Help!
There was an announcement earlier in game that the Phoenix Tower map had crashed. They advised everyone to avoid entering the map, because your client would crash and your character would be stuck there, pretty much. You'll just have to wait until the PT map is up and running again.

JinxCat
February 18th, 2015, 02:46 AM
Edit: Nevermind to what I originally typed, I figure it out. Thank you for this post!

Shouheikun
February 18th, 2015, 05:21 AM
Help please! I can't even login to DOMO :(

may I know what is the Login ID and the password of DOMO? is it the same as subagames Login ID and password?

I keep getting connection close in the game after my login

Jofungamin7N68B
February 18th, 2015, 07:34 AM

may I know what is the Login ID and the password of DOMO? is it the same as subagames Login ID and password?

the server is down. It's the same for all of other players. Just wait for further notice.

Vanland
February 18th, 2015, 10:16 AM
This list has been very useful. Thanks a bunch for compiling it!

Succubusty
February 18th, 2015, 11:13 AM

Your username and password will be the same ones you use to log into Suba's forums, however, as the person above stated, the server is down.

Typically, when you see the "Connection Closed" errror, that means the server is down. You'll get a different error if you type your username/password wrong.

Birchtree
February 18th, 2015, 01:35 PM
I'm getting an "ID Data being saved error". Is there a known fix? It's only on my main account. An alternate account logged in fine.

Ichuna
February 18th, 2015, 03:24 PM
To those of you who have the freezing login window, open your domo 'main' folder and run DOMO.exe as administrator; and it should work properly (or you'll join us in ID being saved hell)

Ferinn
February 19th, 2015, 01:09 AM
So before, my game would open and play fine, then after the server went down the other day my game gets to the login screen then after a few seconds freezes up and i have to force close it. I tried what it said in the OP of changing to xp service pack 3 in compatibility mode and running as administrator, but whenever I apply any changes in that window nothing happens when I launch after the patcher, it just closes the patcher and nothing happens. That happens when I use run as administrator or not, or run in xp service pack compatibility 2 or 3 with any combination of the compatibility mode and run as administrator even if I just select one of them. If I troubleshoot the game opens fine when i select to test to see if it's fixed through that, but as soon as that goes away I'm right back to where I was before the troubleshoot. I'm running windows 8.1.

Edit: I think I fixed it by messing around a little more with other things, so no worries.

Soltkrieg
February 19th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Lately I played fine, however after the 'server-down', I can't stay log in longer than ~5 minutes
What's wrong though? I got stuck before getting connection closed, and during that time I can see everyone moving around :confused:

SqikigamiJBFn6i
February 19th, 2015, 03:49 AM
I have an in-game issue. I have been playing a Doctor with a friend. However, I am unable to see the buffs I put on him, so I have to ask when his buffs run out. (which gets annoying after awhile) Is there a hotkey or something that will toggle buff icons next to my party members' pictures, so I can better monitor the time remaining on buffs?

NikaCharua
February 19th, 2015, 05:59 AM
Then your Game hang on by the Starting Screen, is it most Helpfully to Start as Admin.
You may should be can start it automatical as admin, by do 3 clicks. (Pic is in German cause i'm from german >^.^<)

First:
rightclick on Domo Exe. Then features
Second:
click expanded
third:
tick by Do it as Admin.
Einfach der Bilderanleitung folgen.

Shouheikun
February 19th, 2015, 09:58 AM
the server is down. It's the same for all of other players. Just wait for further notice.

well thank you for the info :)

may I know what is the login and password for DOMO? is it the same as my subagames login id and password? or is it different?

NikaCharua
February 19th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Is the same Shou

Raineyes
February 19th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Hiding players (Ctrl+P) seems to prevent full screen DOMO from crashing when you alt-tab. At least it works for me.

Iam101
February 19th, 2015, 06:23 PM
THANK YOU for making this thread so easy to navigate and up to date.

You're awesome! :D

SopaSecoyJugo
February 20th, 2015, 08:44 AM
How i can solved this?

Already:
Reinstalled.
Run as administrador
Destiny folder changed.

Chelsey568dj37v
February 20th, 2015, 04:03 PM
what about the id data been save plz try again later what should I do to fix this.

Syrge
February 20th, 2015, 08:23 PM
what about the id data been save plz try again later what should I do to fix this.

Suba and Softstar are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. Nothing you can do until a server restart or until it is fixed, so be patient.

IsharaM
February 21st, 2015, 07:19 AM

You may also edit the execparam.ini file and change the ASWD=0 under [UI] to equal 1 instead of 0. It will have the same issue as changing the font, but if you are already there doing that might as well do it here too.

Succubusty
February 21st, 2015, 08:19 PM
How i can solved this?

Already:
Reinstalled.
Run as administrador
Destiny folder changed.

I've seen this error floating around on the forums. I think editing the patch.ini with the correct address will fix it, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll have to do some searching to find the answer for this one.

UncleApples
February 21st, 2015, 09:58 PM
When I try to log in it waits a while then says "disconnect". I really want to play as I used to play a long time ago. Anyone know why? Is there maintenance or something?

OoVoltoO
February 21st, 2015, 10:58 PM
I can see the buff and debuff icons under my character ui, but I cannot see the buff/debuff under team members uis since yesterday. Please help.

Veredii
February 22nd, 2015, 01:12 AM
Hold shift and left-click on their portrait. I'm not sure if it turns them on for all teammates or if you have to do it to each character since I only partied with one other person before.

OoVoltoO
February 22nd, 2015, 01:27 AM
shift + left-click does nothing. Shift + right click changes the background to transparent and to not-transparent, but still not showing up the ui. : (

Mewie
February 25th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Heheh. I remember when my character turned blue on Aeria DoMO.

IzanamiKanagawa
February 25th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Another known problem is DOMO crashing on the login screen after the Client update. If you right click on the icon and select 'Run as Administrator' the game won't crash anymore. That's usually my go to option when a game refuses to load so if anyone else has that issue, I suggest trying it.

MuramasaKat
March 6th, 2015, 04:54 AM
This list was great to have, but I am still having issues with the game freezing after logging on. I am basically stuck trying to make a character. I went in and changed compatibility and I run as admin, but it still freezes. Is there anything else that may be wrong?

Succubusty
March 6th, 2015, 05:27 PM
This list was great to have, but I am still having issues with the game freezing after logging on. I am basically stuck trying to make a character. I went in and changed compatibility and I run as admin, but it still freezes. Is there anything else that may be wrong?

Haven't encountered this issue before. Could you give a bit more detail?

MuramasaKat
March 6th, 2015, 09:10 PM
When I log in, I start creating a character, then the game freezes and does nothing. No matter what I do, I can't get it to react and have to close it out.

RyushinZ
March 7th, 2015, 02:39 AM
When I log in, I start creating a character, then the game freezes and does nothing. No matter what I do, I can't get it to react and have to close it out.

Hi MurasamaKat, try open your domo.exe as administrator, it should solve your issue, you can change it too in it's properties.

RyushinZ
March 7th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Sharing a new font size that maybe some players would like to test out instead of mingliu, some may like it: DotumChe

MuramasaKat
March 7th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Hi MurasamaKat, try open your domo.exe as administrator, it should solve your issue, you can change it too in it's properties.

I changed it to open as administrator in properties. I have even gone ahead and bypassed that and just right-clicked on the short cut and opened as admin. I can log in, I can get to the screen where I can choose a race, but once enough time has passed, I want to say maybe 10 - 15 seconds, the game will freeze.
The only things I changed were the font, the screen size, created a short cut, and changed the program to open as administrator. The program is already set for compatibility that is correct.

RyushinZ
March 7th, 2015, 11:42 AM
I changed it to open as administrator in properties. I have even gone ahead and bypassed that and just right-clicked on the short cut and opened as admin. I can log in, I can get to the screen where I can choose a race, but once enough time has passed, I want to say maybe 10 - 15 seconds, the game will freeze.
The only things I changed were the font, the screen size, created a short cut, and changed the program to open as administrator. The program is already set for compatibility that is correct.

Okay, I don't know if anyone else can suggest you anything else good, though it's seem relate to you video card or again it's anything else.
Try maybe different desktop resolution size again and check if you video card doesn't have any malfunctionning issues. Were you able before to log in on Domo? If so patch the game maybe try a new font size than mingliu, try DotumChe font size maybe. Run good scans on your pc to remove bad stuffs, anti-malware bites, adw cleaner are usually good stuffs. I really don't know why its freeze, there's the possibilities of your ram card be broken who know's!? From this I can only suggest thoses, usually the main problem was the admin not set. If everything I said really don't help, do a post and tell all things you tried and that haven't work, but make sure to check that you pc work good. Good Luck !

MuramasaKat
March 12th, 2015, 09:46 PM
The first thing I tried was a different font. I changed from MingLiu to DotumChe and tried to log into the game. YAY! I was able to play after that with no problems. Thanks for the help guys.

BahamutSlime
March 21st, 2015, 11:02 PM
Hello, I have some sort of issue that I would like help for.
I just downloaded the game today but whenever I transition from one map to another, it loads to a random number and then completely stops and crashes afterwards.

My computer specs are as follow:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k 3.40 GHz
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
DirectX Version: DirectX11
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme 4

Is it something in the graphics options I have to change or is it something with the client itself?
Thanks again for replies.

Banamaru
March 22nd, 2015, 01:58 PM

It says: Files not found in the update server patch.ini

I've tried running as admin, it's the same result. Then when I try to download it again from the site, the page just doesn't work: http://installer.subagames.com/domo/DOMO_US_(1.17).exe it loads forever then it says 'page not available'.
Does this have anything to do with server overload or nah? I was able to play it just fine during CB, then when I tried yesterday and today I got this. ;-;

Please help? :confused:

Rafors85DYS3FrP
March 22nd, 2015, 10:24 PM
I just downloaded the game today but whenever I transition from one map to another, it loads to a random number and then completely stops and crashes afterwards.

Same thing here, it is really annoying.
And it is a recent problem of OB because I played CB and it didn't happen once before.

Succubusty
March 26th, 2015, 10:25 AM

My computer specs are as follow:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k 3.40 GHz
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
DirectX Version: DirectX11
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme 4

Is it something in the graphics options I have to change or is it something with the client itself?
Thanks again for replies.

Same thing here, it is really annoying.
And it is a recent problem of OB because I played CB and it didn't happen once before.
I'm not sure about this issue. If anything, I would try reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it. Something may have gotten borked at some point while the game was patching.

Novanovich
March 28th, 2015, 01:11 AM
i have problem,, help me please...

just installing domo,,, patching and when enter the game(on launcher) it suddenly autoclosed... how can i fix this???

Novanovich
March 28th, 2015, 07:43 PM

just installing domo,,, patching and when enter the game(on launcher) it suddenly autoclosed... how can i fix this???

i hve same problem here...
installed domo already, launcher show up, patching done and when i start the game, only show up black screen in a second and it closed... dont know why...

XxXVixenXxX
March 30th, 2015, 12:43 AM
Has anyone found a solution to the F keys not working :o
Can I change them to numbers?

Anidori
March 30th, 2015, 11:06 AM

your F keys dont work? Do you have a laptop?

Succubusty
March 30th, 2015, 07:27 PM

Might be that your F keys are set up to where you have to use the Fn key first, if you have a laptop or a keyboard in which those F keys have another function, like volume, brightness, etc. One way to fix this would be to change that option in your BIOS when you start up your computer, so that it uses the F keys instead of the macro functions without pressing Fn. If you don't want to do that, then you'll just have to use Fn+Fkey to use your hotkeys.

Succubusty
March 30th, 2015, 07:31 PM

i hve same problem here...
installed domo already, launcher show up, patching done and when i start the game, only show up black screen in a second and it closed... dont know why...

(Sorry for double posting.)

As for you guys, I have no idea what the issue is, but it seems to be on your part. I would make a post in the Bug Reports section and hope that someone can help you troubleshoot your issue, since that really isn't what this thread is for.

Deedsogado
July 30th, 2015, 04:53 PM
In Windows 10, the text will be small even after your adjust ExecParam.ini. The problem can be fixed by following this post (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=82008) by FireLightXx.
If you are using MingLiU, the file name to copy is mingliu.ttc.
If you are using DotumChe, the file name is gulim.ttc.
I hope that helps! Best of luck!

Leebishop58UWlL
August 16th, 2015, 12:13 AM
What about arrow keys for movement instead of WASD, it worked for a bit when I first started then changed somehow to click to move, how do I get the arrow keys back for movement.

Krbessellnlpult
September 18th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Sorry if this has been asked but how do you put the game into full screen mode? i have tried alt + ENTER but it didn't work. please someone answer asap. thank you.

DOMOAKFrost
September 18th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Sorry if this has been asked but how do you put the game into full screen mode? i have tried alt + ENTER but it didn't work. please someone answer asap. thank you.

have you tried using the configuration menu?

Nympthy
October 12th, 2015, 03:36 AM
i'm having log in errors... how do i fix this? do i use this account to log in or a diffrent account?? sorry for errors long almond shaped nails = pain...........

CrystalsSnow
November 6th, 2015, 10:22 PM
I am having troubles logging in to domo ... keeps telling me something with my id or password is wrong... but it's not... even did a password change and didnt work ... any ideas?

Grise
November 20th, 2015, 05:25 AM
I have a problem everytime I am in the loading screen which is usually whenever I log-in or go to a different place. It says DoMO is not responding on the title bar and that goes for a moment then it is fine again. Is it normal? Because I want the loading screen to not freeze everytime it has to load.

Also, how can I change the font? I've tried changing it in the ExecParam.ini file but it is still the same MingLiU font. What fonts are good to use? Because I want a sans-serif one..

TheOfficialRoni
May 9th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Hi there [IGN: Roni] i am looking for a way to fix this problem that im dealing with. i have this book called "Almanac of Gods and Demons" and i would like to know how i can remove this from my inventory. its really annoying xD HELPPP

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l619/TheOfficialRoni/Screenshot_2_zpsken6j2s7.png

Superstarstrike
May 9th, 2016, 06:25 PM
You have to remind the GMs to set up the NPC for it in-game or in this thread (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=79642), where you can trade it for whatever item they decide to use for the week. Otherwise that thing is glued to your inventory forever.

Luckily, they have been on top of it lately and you can usually find the NPC at X:242 Y:239 in Eversun City. It is up this week.

TheOfficialRoni
May 10th, 2016, 07:35 AM
TY much love ^^

Mgth
May 16th, 2016, 10:58 AM
my problem is that when i press start it says export file open(en) i dont know what to do :/ please help

Sonic006
May 18th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Since the last update i can't login help please.

Sonic006
May 19th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Initial UI [LinkGame] .... ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane1] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\LinkGame2.txt] Fail!!
Complete! 47 ms
Initial UI [Puzzle] .... Complete! 15 ms
Initial UI [CardGame] .... ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane1] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\CardGame2.txt] Fail!!
Complete! 32 ms
Initial UI [MoveGame] .... ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane1] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\MoveGame.txt] Fail!!
ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane2] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\MoveGame.txt] Fail!!

Ellynguyenfs3hF
December 10th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Good idea, thank you for your solution.