PDA

View Full Version : Golden Dreams

Tsune
February 24th, 2015, 12:10 AM
Hello and welcome to Golden Dreams! We are currently recruiting~
New members should introduce themselves here.

Our goal?
We want everyone to have the best experience they can playing Domo.

We're a small-ish guild, but we're very efficient and strong. Each member is worth a thousand pupus to us!

If you're the casual type of player... the more family oriented player who enjoys having a close knit Domo family, we're also the guild for you!

You can contact Tsuneharu, VTeezy, Wendel, Rakshasas, Katelin, or KarinMaaka in game for an invite or with questions.
So, new Dreamers, fill out the following to introduce yourselves~

IGN:
Race:
Preferred Playstyle: (casual, non-casual, forced labor, etc.)
Timezone:
Goals:
Dreams:
Nightmares:
Do you like bunnies?:

VTeezy
February 24th, 2015, 12:37 AM
IGN: VTeezy
Race: Human
Preferred Playstyle: Forced Labor T.T(casual, non-casual, forced labor, etc.)
Timezone: Pacific
Goals: to collect lotsa minions
Dreams: to amass an army of minions to take over DOMO
Nightmares: having my army of minions overthrow me
Do you like bunnies?: no....

Rachael744Hia2x
February 24th, 2015, 12:43 AM
IGN: Pricey
Race: Sylph
Preferred Playstyle: Umm, not sure lol
Timezone: Eastern
Goals: Understand this game better and meet nice people
Dreams: Max out at least one class on this game (will be the first time I ever maxed out a characters level)
Nightmares: I get to the max lvl and then the game shuts down....
Do you like bunnies: Yes

Geanshirlel5YHS
February 24th, 2015, 12:45 AM
IGN: LoneDad
Preferred Playstyle: Casual I guess. Fun
Timezone: Central
Goals: To have fun
Dreams: None yet
Nightmares: lol To many to name
Do you like bunnies?: Does stew count?

VTeezy
February 24th, 2015, 12:49 AM
Cool! Welcome new members! PM Tsune for sigs ^_^

Tsune
February 24th, 2015, 12:49 AM
IGN: Tsuneharu
Preferred Playstyle: Just doing whatever I can to have fun and help others:3
Timezone: Pacific
Goals: Max lvl hunter, get an SE2 Ruby, make many guildie friends :3
Dreams: Getting the costumes I didn't get back on Aeria
Nightmares: Spiders o-o
Do you like bunnies?: Yesh :3

Weedhill
February 24th, 2015, 02:19 AM
IGN: Wendel (One of the original members of Golden Dreams from the beginning of the guild)
Race: Sprite
Preferred Playstyle: Solo, or with just a couple of friends. Doing elder quests, helping others, that sort
Timezone: PST
Goals: Nothing in particular, really. To level Shaman, Wizard, Doctor, and pet Musician the most as far as classes go, but otherwise, I'm not sure.
Dreams: Getting my gas mask back so I can walk around town going "Are you my mommy?" again. Stuff like that :P
Nightmares: I don't seem to have any noteworthy nightmares. And if I do, they're usually some of the best dreams that I have, anyway.
Do you like bunnies?: Of course! Everyone should like bunnies!

Rakshasas
February 24th, 2015, 03:17 PM
IGN: Rakshasas (Original member of Golden Dreams)
Race: Shura
Preferred Playstyle: Casual (casual, non-casual, forced labor, etc.)
Timezone: PST
Goals: To max level shaman and doctor, and to try to get all of my pets and pretty costumes back
Dreams:To never be the DC Queen again
Nightmares:Becoming the DC Queen
Do you like bunnies?: Duh, they're fuzzy balls of cuteness

XuKira
February 24th, 2015, 04:53 PM
IGN: Kira20
Preferred Playstyle: Casual (casual, non-casual, forced labor, etc.)
Timezone: Atlantic
Goals: Get through my collage degree (immunology about killed me T_T)
Dreams: secret :D
Nightmares: Waking up and seeing someone/something standing beside you that you don't recognize and then actually waking up and realizing nothing's there. Gets me everytime
Do you like bunnies?: Most of the time

Wreak
February 28th, 2015, 03:39 PM
IGN:Hubabuba
Race:Thinking Shura but may also be a sprite.
Preferred Playstyle: Mostly casual though there will be times when I will be on for a hardcore amount of time.
Timezone:Central
Goals:Beach with the bae
Dreams:Beach with the bae
Nightmares:No beach with no bae
Do you like bunnies?: Only in my stew otherwise no thank you.

I used to play on AG DOMO for a good while until I realized how P2W it was(essentialy all AG games are p2w tho) so I quit as much as I personally loved DOMO back then. I hope suba doesnt f#$k the item mall like AG did. In any case im excited to play DOMO again. Still havent made up my mind as to what to play. I like leveling doc first so I can sub it and level my other classes but if the guild levels together anyways then leveling doc wouldnt be a priority for me and I think il will go with thief as my main class.

VTeezy
February 28th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Yeah, those Nurse Saras and HP/MP necklaces were overkill. Lead to the death of the aoe partying. I stockpiled those HP/MP necklaces and had a Nurse Sara, so... I can say that those items should stay out of the game for good.

Saiichi
March 1st, 2015, 09:02 AM
IGN: Hildii
Preferred Playstyle: Casual
Timezone: East
Goals: To have fun IG. Go through all the dungeons I was unable to back with AG
Dreams: Become needed IG as a party member / Great Animator
Nightmares: No one wants meh QAQ / Splinters
Do you like bunnies?: Have to, the earth will be dictated by them with their leader Adolf von Fluffelstein. That and their adorable.

Just sayin hello! Planing on becoming a tank, starting with MA for the HP one I get to 30 I'll start training merc. Played back when the game was with AG, and I never got far. So hopefully this time I can, with a little help of course!~

Wreak
March 2nd, 2015, 09:11 PM
Have you guys already coordinated who is actually playing right away when servers open? what classes everyone is going with as far as guild parties are concerned? As for myself im willing to play any class really but like I mentioned earlier im heavily leaning towards a thief as my main.

VTeezy
March 2nd, 2015, 09:57 PM
Most likely Wendel will be the first one on when server opens. Our first priority will be to get the guild established again. Once that's done, we're gonna work on re-adding people to the guild. Then we'll be able to work on everyone's schedules and can form lvling parties.

Wreak
March 2nd, 2015, 10:01 PM
Why dont we just lvl as a guild without the guild tag? Am i missing something here?

VTeezy
March 4th, 2015, 01:53 AM
We can, but there's a conflict in schedules. We still need to figure out each member's schedules. And most haven't registered their info on here yet. Once we get a good idea of most people's schedules, we can start planning on group lvling.

OwTheEdge
March 4th, 2015, 05:58 AM
IGN: BottledWater
Preferred Playstyle: forced-labor (I call it exercise)
Timezone: CST
Goals: SE2 Ruby 61, 50+ in at least 6 classes.
Dreams: Peace
Nightmares: Daily
Do you like bunnies?: I do.

Mr. Wendel and I go back on AeriaDomo. I have an idea on where I want to go, so I'll be hitting the ground running. I have no problem trying to help people along the way.

Wreak
March 5th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Well whenever Subagames informs us of the date/time of OBT I will MOST LIKELY be on when the server opens so get a hold of me in forum if you want to party. Im leaning heavily on leveling my thief, blademaster, and hunter but am also willing to level my doc if needed. in any case we should do parties in the town hall basement to get 15 then move to inn basement till 20.

Baronnvonx
March 6th, 2015, 01:42 AM
karinmaaka
human
what ever
central
get my lillys and se2 ruby back
hmmmm secreat
none
yes

Weedhill
March 16th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Sorry for not being in this thread much (I'm Wendel). Life got kinda busy for a little while. But I can keep up on communications in here now and such like that, to make friends and whatnot and to see who is good for the guild. And as mentioned, trying to get everyone on times.

Honestly for me, I have way too much free time on my hand, so I'll probably, at least at the beginning, be on a LOT. My main focuses are Shaman, Wizard, Doctor, and pet Musician, but I'm mostly a solo'er, though if we're leveling with guildies, I'm all for partying on some level (As in, I'm still not doing party builds but I'm all for teaming up with people). Because guildies make it even more fun :)

SabreBoxer
March 21st, 2015, 12:39 AM
IGN: Bernkastel (Original member of Golden Dreams)
Race: Sylph
Preferred Playstyle: Efficient but casual.
Timezone: GMT+0
Goals: To be rich ingame (I'm serious), focus on Shaman/Wiz/Fencer/MA, going for Alchemy stuff. RP with Wendel and Katelin and who ever wants too.
Dreams: Meet BottledWater again, be SUPER RICH (more then just rich), secretly cuddle with Karin.
Nightmares: Doing all the stupid things I did and thought 5 years ago D:
Do you like bunnies?: Depends on the loot.

VTeezy
October 9th, 2015, 11:44 PM
10/09/15 Guild update! Golden Dreams now hosting our first ever GUILD/BINGO event! Information regarding event are for guild members and is posted on the guild's website. There are multiple rounds with 3 winners each round before we move on the the next round. Prize pool for round 1 are as follows: 30day 100% exp badge, Advance Evolution Stone, Plat Weapon of Choice, or 10k Suba Points via Subagames Points Card.

Anyone interested in joining Golden Dreams, contact BottledWater, VTeezy, Cierus, SeaSea, or Tsuneharu by ingame mail or post a reply here.

Nympthy
October 12th, 2015, 03:58 PM
IGN: Mousie
Race:Shura
Preferred Playstyle: will depend.
Timezone: pacific
Goals: play with my husband when he comes home
Dreams:get my lillys back
Nightmares: spending money on here and it getting shut off.
Do you like bunnies?: indeed.

I used to play domo as a muse. looking to go back into that roll
Former on Saphire, Yunaluna

VTeezy
October 15th, 2015, 03:25 AM
Hello, apologies for the late reply. We're looking forward to meeting you ingame ^_^ I will try to contact you ingame and usually we're on around 6pm PST.