PDA

View Full Version : What if I made a Creepypasta guild?

UmbyZero
February 26th, 2015, 06:33 PM
Before I start, just wanna say that this is OtakuTwinkie. I changed my nickname so it's more like my in-game name. Someone else has the nickname Umby (no idea why, lol). Anyway...

So what if I made a creepypasta guild? Do people in DOMO like creepypastas? I know the whole Slenderman thing got out of control, and Jeff the Killer is a horrible story but has a million fan girls, but personally I read and write creepypastas and I think it would be fun to have a guild called Creepypasta that would hopefully attract fans of creepypastas (and hopefully not people who think Jeff the Killer is a literary masterpiece). Sorry if anyone here loves Jeff the Killer, lol.

Icywind1980
February 27th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Until this post I've never heard Jeff the Killer. Thank you for officially ruining my sleep forevermore. :'(

Nekori
February 27th, 2015, 01:22 PM
I think that's a cool idea. Then you guys could have like creepy dress up days. :D
Or creepy pasta trivia.

Personally I really liked creepy pasta because of the way they made me think about my favorite shows. Some of them are so well thought out like the Pokemon ones. I wish you luck. c:

UmbyZero
February 28th, 2015, 12:14 PM
I was thinking if I made this guild I would call it Spooky Noodles. XD

Nekori
February 28th, 2015, 04:06 PM
Spooky Noodles. That's cute XD