PDA

View Full Version : Leveling and Class Build Guide!

Travis96
March 4th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Hello, everybody! You may remember this thread from General Discussion. However, we are reposting it here with something extra. With a bit of hard work, mainly on Miecka's end, we have created a leveling guide. Both for the Solo and Party leveling players. I do hope anyone and everyone can find these sheets helpful on Saturday when Open Beta launches.

Leveling Guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kuo06gsu1gXuzdAl-W1hR_lVKthkmXY-AoxJYquihPE/edit?usp=sharing

Class Build Guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FoZxszDSd4DDWQLdBsJP2e251-KNmcfe8-pJ5ktsfhA/edit?usp=sharing

OwTheEdge
March 5th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Not to sound like a weird fangirl, but I was just hoping to find a sequel to the class build guide! I kept going back and forth with Frost's info and Lanniang's archives (which served me well), but looking at the Leveling Guide, there's a few recommendations that I'd want to help with:

On the Party - Neptune area, we used to stop at level 33/35, so one could take it from level 27 - 35 in the three typical areas inside Neptune. With the inclusion of Shannigan's repeat quests, a party could essentially take on the glob repeat-quest and mob the entire first ice sector or split that long ice sector into two parties (think of it like how the VIP Phoenix Tower area is split into two parties, both near the bird cages on Floor 3). After reaching 31 in that specific area, it starts to get a little slower on Globs, unless you found a spot at the old VIP area with the Zombies.

On the Party - Grizzly Garrison area, also because of the repeat quests from Bucky the Thief, the entire Garrison has changed quite a bit. The specific area where the Bandit Head Chef is, now that there are missions to turn in (the first two on the list), Party people quickly go in and out of that specific area -- grind for 2 minutes, turn in for 20 seconds, go back and grind for 2 minutes. There are two other locations, the Weird Bandit room and the Starlight Anklet room (can't confirm but if there are enough Bandits, it's possible) are now two additional areas to party grind.

Any of those three areas now have a puller randomly pulling from the hallway itself (that connects the three rooms); as such, one could essentially pull starting from the hallway to the Weird Bandit room, and bring it back around to the fireplace room/Bandit Head Chef. If there are two parties (one in the Fireplace, one in the Weird Bandit), most of the time they respect each other's rooms as they turn in the quest.

Back in the old AeriaDomo days (first half of the entire run), we DID used to go down to the floor areas, which actually DID require Mirror Quest completions (to that extent) and into the hallways. And we used to grind for 1.5 hours at a time, instead of the 5 minutes of rinsing and repeating.

On the Party - Foggy Forest area, I remember there being three specific areas to party, which does not seem to have changed with the inclusion of the repeat-quest area. I do remember having to pass through two sets of portals, and THEN an immediate area to the left, followed by a "Hallway" like area followed by another portal. This third portal led to a final area (possibly it's VIP area at the time) which pullers got to circle from two smaller clumps of forestry. Without an accurate map, I can understand if this does not help -- I'd like to follow up with anyone reconfirming this, or I'll reconfirm myself once I get there again.

On the Party - Dragon's Den area, There were four (or five) places to level - it's overall much like you originally documented, FNS, but if you really wanted to (and if you were daring) you could accelerate at the old unnamed castle where Bandits are (Imagine the Garrison and this clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owYk4TOddYY)). There was a boss that spawned there as well after a certain number of Seargants, the Bandit Master. I hinted at this at a recent Mercenary guide, but you were pretty much on the steps taking on stronger Bandits and that this required more fighters than casters, or a really attentive Mercenary.

Since most people were caster-centric, you simply flew to the end of the map (before Sneaky Peak actually opened) and took one of three (or four) possible spots for Flying Noisy Snakes after the old unnamed Bandit castle. This still possibly exists, since there's no confirmation of a repeat-quest mission (there was an NPC available). Also, this knowledge changed the way a Mercenary was positioned at a party -- we all knew that the Merc was the only person who could hold down the fort, but with FNS you had to reskill to change your Forms, but that you could still Mock Monsters to take aggro. What armor and what stat points I do not remember, but hopefully someone here does.

Edit: For the Solo/Duo - Town-God Temple section, one COULD possibly take an entire team down there to what used to be a VIP area as well. This isn't indicated all the way on the map, but if you reached down to the lower level (after the 6 door hallway) and after the small cave-like path, there were three areas to choose from -- it started from a large old cave area which was as huge as Phoenix Tower's VIP area, and then a small portal into a safe area, but if you turn the corner you'll reach another wave of monsters. This was essentially another spot to level in as it used to be our VIP area. If you went further down that same "section" (possibly codenamed the hallway), you would reach another portal at the very end, but it lead to an empty room (this i'm not too sure on, but it should be accurate enough).

We used to go down there from levels 45-60. This was a glorious time as Dragon's Den and everything after that was never included. Oh the fights and associations and party arrangements we had -- some of us even using as many as 6 sets of Sheffield Steel armor in a single grind session! I can imagine people in Closed Beta actually approached this to reach the lvl 50 cap.

For the Solo/Duo - Blakatoa Peak area, you COULD take a party onto the Plain Valley area, but this was uncommon of due to having to just wait it out for a spot in Foggy Forest. One could pull the entire valley, but I can't confirm if the Mercenary needed to reskill and change his forms. If you can, wait for further stories from other people - I do remember doing a quest for a certain number of Scorpions in the Plain Valley.

If you can, please wait for further "likes" or confirmations on this info. I was generally surprised that the repeat-quests actually save money in the long run (armor/weapons and repairing), but that they changed the some of the "grinding mentality".

CF_kietaro
March 16th, 2015, 12:43 PM
thankies for this its awesome

Divini
March 17th, 2015, 06:20 AM
From what I read about hunter endgame builds, you don't particularly need Demonslayer Arrow nor Bowstring Shockwave. Assassin Arrow and max Full Draw is kinda optional too. Better to divert points into ankle strike 5 + Weak Spotter + Sharpened Arrow.

This is from personal experience in CBT, for Thief, throw knife and light hammer throw blows. Like unless you have some kind of high mp skillspam build the damage is so subpar for the points invested. Much rather put the points there into the various sneak attack skills for utility. They all give great utility that I'd take any day over a weak ranged attack.

DOMOAKFrost
March 17th, 2015, 01:23 PM
From what I read about hunter endgame builds, you don't particularly need Demonslayer Arrow nor Bowstring Shockwave. Assassin Arrow and max Full Draw is kinda optional too. Better to divert points into ankle strike 5 + Weak Spotter + Sharpened Arrow.

This is from personal experience in CBT, for Thief, throw knife and light hammer throw blows. Like unless you have some kind of high mp skillspam build the damage is so subpar for the points invested. Much rather put the points there into the various sneak attack skills for utility. They all give great utility that I'd take any day over a weak ranged attack.

giving up bowstring? that's blasphemy and madness.

neither ankle strike nor weak spotter have any synergy with sharpened arrows.

Asakurai
March 17th, 2015, 04:25 PM
lol giving up bowstring for weak assasin arrow @_@

anyway Hunter best skill should be arrow alchemy :P

weak spotter only for Attack speed build, and ankle strike is ****ty (because of the range).

if You want to choose Hunter damage Skill, just choose Arrow Alchemy, Bowstring Shockwave, Additive Arrow, and Two Birds with one Stone (you can forget anything else)

TheCyberGhost42
March 17th, 2015, 06:28 PM
if You want to choose Hunter damage Skill, just choose Arrow Alchemy, Bowstring Shockwave, Additive Arrow, and Two Birds with one Stone (you can forget anything else)

Strongbow has a faster growth rate than Additive, and is worth it for high levels.

Asakurai
March 17th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Strongbow has a faster growth rate than Additive, and is worth it for high levels.

Yes it is, but it's MP consuming (twice of two birds / additive arrow) and troublesome 40 sec cooldown (28 sec with 102 Agi). Not mentioning you need to waste 8 skill point to open it (need full draw Lv. 5, unless you want to max full draw).

The downside of Additive arrow is Arrow Consume, for Two birds is need quite high M.Acc to be effective (and also a bit of luck :P ).

Travis96
March 18th, 2015, 04:50 PM
With the Open Beta release date set. I have added some more information on the leveling guide sheet with the help of Zaf and OwTheEdge! :)

TheCyberGhost42
March 19th, 2015, 05:42 AM
Yes it is, but it's MP consuming (twice of two birds / additive arrow) and troublesome 40 sec cooldown (28 sec with 102 Agi). Not mentioning you need to waste 8 skill point to open it (need full draw Lv. 5, unless you want to max full draw).

The downside of Additive arrow is Arrow Consume, for Two birds is need quite high M.Acc to be effective (and also a bit of luck :P ).

Additive has a 39 second cooldown at level 15 (Hunter level 68). When the cap goes higher than 70 Additive will have a higher cooldown when maxed.

You make 8 skill points to "open it" sound like a downside, it'll take the same number of skillpoints as any first page skill to cap since the first 2 points you spend on it are for a level 27, canceling it out. You could claim it's less efficient since you don't skip those points in a skill though however with this in mind it takes 6 skills (assuming 2 points per skill level, one skill level every 4 job levels [4 * 3 = 6 * 2]) to break even without springs, at minimum Hunter will still have an excess focusing on these 5 skills.

Being said, the only real argument against Strongbow is the MP consumption per use, which is a case by case scenario.

On another tangent, was the information I posted about Dancer ignored, or lost to Narnia?

Asakurai
March 19th, 2015, 06:42 AM
Additive has a 39 second cooldown at level 15 (Hunter level 68). When the cap goes higher than 70 Additive will have a higher cooldown when maxed.

You make 8 skill points to "open it" sound like a downside, it'll take the same number of skillpoints as any first page skill to cap since the first 2 points you spend on it are for a level 27, canceling it out. You could claim it's less efficient since you don't skip those points in a skill though however with this in mind it takes 6 skills (assuming 2 points per skill level, one skill level every 4 job levels [4 * 3 = 6 * 2]) to break even without springs, at minimum Hunter will still have an excess focusing on these 5 skills.

Being said, the only real argument against Strongbow is the MP consumption per use, which is a case by case scenario.

On another tangent, was the information I posted about Dancer ignored, or lost to Narnia?

taken from ”ò“VƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“Eƒf[ƒ^ƒx[ƒX (http://domo-jp.e-whs.net/sk5.html)

Lv. 15 Additive Arrow - CD 39 Sec - Learned at Lv. 68 - MP Cost 56 - Arrow Consumption 16 - Cap Damage Skill 23000
Lv. 10 Strongbow - CD 40 Sec - Learned at Lv. 68 - MP Cost 106 - Arrow Consumption 1 - Cap Damage Skill 21200

FYI, i'm not debating about which skill you must take (it's up to you, your character not mine), if you like Strongbow then go on :P i will not halt you :)

I'm just telling efficiency in my own opinion, and some point to think about:
1. Hunter is the easiest Job to nullify -M.ACC from Concentrated Fury, so basically they can reach Cap Damage
2. The flexibility cooldown from Additive arrow, sometime you don't need to use Max lv just to grind, so cooldown will be much lower --> you can kill Mobs faster
3. For some people MP Cost won't affect anything, but i do like solo grinding and MP Cost is one of my problem (Even using Max Inner Magic or Controlbreath/rhythm of life), so yes more MP Cost = more downtime
4. Skill point won't matter at all if you have a lot of Skill point to spare, but i want to take some other skill but i also need some good skill -> Additive Arrow + Two Birds will be better than Full Draw + Strongbow (This is my own problem, just want to share if someone got same problem with me)

Skill build is up to each player :p

DOMOAKFrost
March 19th, 2015, 12:36 PM
question: why are your hunters so strapped for points that this is even a debate? Why not buy both?

TheCyberGhost42
March 19th, 2015, 09:12 PM
taken from ”ò“VƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“Eƒf[ƒ^ƒx[ƒX (http://domo-jp.e-whs.net/sk5.html)

Lv. 15 Additive Arrow - CD 39 Sec - Learned at Lv. 68 - MP Cost 56 - Arrow Consumption 16 - Cap Damage Skill 23000
Lv. 10 Strongbow - CD 40 Sec - Learned at Lv. 68 - MP Cost 106 - Arrow Consumption 1 - Cap Damage Skill 21200

FYI, i'm not debating about which skill you must take (it's up to you, your character not mine), if you like Strongbow then go on :P i will not halt you :)

I'm just telling efficiency in my own opinion, and some point to think about:
1. Hunter is the easiest Job to nullify -M.ACC from Concentrated Fury, so basically they can reach Cap Damage
2. The flexibility cooldown from Additive arrow, sometime you don't need to use Max lv just to grind, so cooldown will be much lower --> you can kill Mobs faster
3. For some people MP Cost won't affect anything, but i do like solo grinding and MP Cost is one of my problem (Even using Max Inner Magic or Controlbreath/rhythm of life), so yes more MP Cost = more downtime
4. Skill point won't matter at all if you have a lot of Skill point to spare, but i want to take some other skill but i also need some good skill -> Additive Arrow + Two Birds will be better than Full Draw + Strongbow (This is my own problem, just want to share if someone got same problem with me)

Skill build is up to each player :p

23000/39 ~= 590 DPS
21200/40 = 530 DPS
About an 11% difference. I'm not saying to take Strongbow over Additive, I'm saying they're comparable at high levels and you have more than enough skill points to get both, whereas:
if You want to choose Hunter damage Skill, just choose Arrow Alchemy, Bowstring Shockwave, Additive Arrow, and Two Birds with one Stone (you can forget anything else) makes it seem like not even worth mentioning.

Dancer is the easiest class to get m-acc on because of the +10 with the Divine Necklace of Dancer. M-acc is one of the few stats that seem to be consistent with Dex on classes, hunter does start with more, but with the same amount of Dex it won't have more m-acc than any other class with the same equipment and buffs.

You can still lower the skill level of additive, but have another skill doing damage every 40 seconds which makes your second point pointless.

Your third point is redundant, since I already stated MP is the main argument against Strongbow. And is subjective.

Already mentioned skill points, without any springs you break even getting 6 skills to max assuming they all start at level 10-14 and have no max level. You'll still have left over ones with Strongbow.

question: why are your hunters so strapped for points that this is even a debate? Why not buy both?
My point exactly.

BakonStripz99
March 23rd, 2015, 08:31 PM
I stumbled onto a post that went over common PVP builds.. And I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone remember? Might have been something like Arena?

Travis96
March 26th, 2015, 05:21 PM
I stumbled onto a post that went over common PVP builds.. And I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone remember? Might have been something like Arena?

Yeah, if you guys have any well known PvP builds I'm all ears. :) Anyone who contributes will get their name on their build and full credit.

OwTheEdge
April 7th, 2015, 02:46 AM
After TANKING in Foggy Forest for 45 minutes NAKED, I wanted to add the following:

In the Mercenary / Party portion: IT WOULD REALLY HELP TO HAVE CROSS CHOP but some of you don't like that in the first place. Can you add in "P.C" or "If Pts are Available" for Splitting Chop (needs 4) and Cross Chop (Max Out).

I understand that it takes more out of you, but for the long-term Mercenary, Windmill at lower levels (no matter what the weapon) doesn't do as much damage as Cross Chop lvls 1 & 2. Windmill does catch up when it's around 7-9 (Cross Chop should be 6 by then), but you can at least have another AOE that actually holds as strong as Mock Monsters, instead of standing there pretending you're being bored.

I honestly can't decide between the two (demand or optional), but for now, P.C. works better here.

Travis96
April 10th, 2015, 01:24 PM
After TANKING in Foggy Forest for 45 minutes NAKED, I wanted to add the following:

In the Mercenary / Party portion: IT WOULD REALLY HELP TO HAVE CROSS CHOP but some of you don't like that in the first place. Can you add in "P.C" or "If Pts are Available" for Splitting Chop (needs 4) and Cross Chop (Max Out).

I understand that it takes more out of you, but for the long-term Mercenary, Windmill at lower levels (no matter what the weapon) doesn't do as much damage as Cross Chop lvls 1 & 2. Windmill does catch up when it's around 7-9 (Cross Chop should be 6 by then), but you can at least have another AOE that actually holds as strong as Mock Monsters, instead of standing there pretending you're being bored.

I honestly can't decide between the two (demand or optional), but for now, P.C. works better here.

Alright, Ow. I added it onto the sheet. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

TheCyberGhost42
April 17th, 2015, 11:02 PM
I'd like to recommend my Mercenary tank build, even though no one else uses it to my knowledge:

Pure Durability to level 15-20, Pure Agility to 102, Pure Durability after 102 Agi.

The reasoning for this is Caskmasters have a debuff that lowers Evasion a by a lot, making Agi close to useless for them, it also gives a nice defence base, stopping at 15 is ideal because you should be able to tank Casks then, but can go a little higher if still having some trouble. Pure Agi is used after in order to boost eva as much as possible which preserves armour, low dura means armour needs to be kept up to date in each area but high eva means armour lasts longer. Faster Mock and WW helps too.

Skills are the standard Circle, Windmill, Crane, Mock with whatever else the tank wants (like passives).

HakiYuna
April 18th, 2015, 12:43 AM
I'd like to recommend my Mercenary tank build, even though no one else uses it to my knowledge:

Pure Durability to level 15-20, Pure Agility to 102, Pure Durability after 102 Agi.

The reasoning for this is Caskmasters have a debuff that lowers Evasion a by a lot, making Agi close to useless for them, it also gives a nice defence base, stopping at 15 is ideal because you should be able to tank Casks then, but can go a little higher if still having some trouble. Pure Agi is used after in order to boost eva as much as possible which preserves armour, low dura means armour needs to be kept up to date in each area but high eva means armour lasts longer. Faster Mock and WW helps too.

Skills are the standard Circle, Windmill, Crane, Mock with whatever else the tank wants (like passives).

just go with the common build 2 agi 1 dur, lv 16 thief sub with 16mp per 60s helps alot, and premonition solves the debuff

TheCyberGhost42
April 18th, 2015, 03:43 AM
just go with the common build 2 agi 1 dur, lv 16 thief sub with 16mp per 60s helps alot, and premonition solves the debuff

Wasn't asking for advice. Also Agi is near useless against the caskmasters because of their debuff, hence the pure Dura to begin the build.

Travis96
April 18th, 2015, 04:24 PM

No offense, my friend. But surely this build seems illogical. A high agility will allow a player to avoid attacks so often that there would be no reason to put points into Durability. That and I kinda did some math, even if the max cap was level 70. A player would be unable to complete a build such as this, as they'd easily run out of stat points. Without buying more of course.

Wasn't asking for advice. Also Agi is near useless against the caskmasters because of their debuff, hence the pure Dura to begin the build.

Also, please do not act like this on my thread. I may not be a moderator, but I do wish for everyone to be kind to one another. Although you may not have meant it in a rude way. It came across as that. Next time, just simply thank them for their kind gesture. :)

TheCyberGhost42
April 18th, 2015, 06:49 PM
With my build Mercenary would hit 102 agi at level 47: (102 - 7) / 3 + 15 = 46.6 assuming the player starts putting points in Agi at level 16.
I mentioned Agi being useless for Caskmasters, the specific monster fought from levels 15 to 20, because of the skill they use, which is a heavy Evasion debuff: Monster skill - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_skill#Status_Effects)

As for the way I write, this is the way I write. If it's unwelcome, then take care of yourselves.

Travis96
April 18th, 2015, 07:13 PM
With my build Mercenary would hit 102 agi at level 47: (102 - 7) / 3 + 15 = 46.6 assuming the player starts putting points in Agi at level 16.
I mentioned Agi being useless for Caskmasters, the specific monster fought from levels 15 to 20, because of the skill they use, which is a heavy Evasion debuff: Monster skill - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_skill#Status_Effects)

As someone who has played the Armor Saving Tank. I can assure you that I've had no issues with Caskmasters and their debuffs. As long as my doc was granting Regen, Frog Forcefield, and Prolonged Life. A tank should have no issue breezing by cask with 2 Agi 1 Dura.. The single time I had to leave the party was just to make fresh armor. This was also through level 16-20 and never once did I die.

I'm afraid due to my better judgement. I must decline this build, unless other players wish to back up your claims.

TheCyberGhost42
April 18th, 2015, 08:22 PM
I do have a lot to say to that, but it'll be mostly sarcasm. So I'm just going to ask how common is 28 dex in the builds (on all classes, not just Merc) that are acceptable to you?

Also I missed the bit about Premonition before. I'm aware Premonition blocks the debuff, but only for about 35% of the time due to the skill having a 50% downtime before factoring in the 10% penalties to duration and cooldown.

Travis96
April 18th, 2015, 08:41 PM
I do have a lot to say to that, but it'll be mostly sarcasm. So I'm just going to ask how common is 28 dex in the builds (on all classes, not just Merc) that are acceptable to you?

I'm not one to answer that questions. I didn't set up any of these builds, I merely made the sheet. Only recently I have had to take up adding builds by my own knowledge of the game.

CookieBiscuit
April 19th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Hello,

I would like to recommend 2 wis 1 pow for Dancer. Ofc, this build would be fully party-dependent, due to it's squishyness. It's basically a glass cannon build due to no eva(will generate a lot of aggro due to damage dealt). Wis is to bring out more damage out of Flaming Foxtrot & River Rhumba, furthermore this build don't lose any atk damage(comparing w/ 2agi1pow), due to wisdom giving atk for Dancer. It would have slightly more atk than 2agi 1pow build, since agi gives 1.0 atk while wis gives 1.2 atk, and ofc squishier xD

Imo a nice build if you want to have more damage for RR & FFtrot, although you'll find yourself not being able to solo-farm stuffs due to squishyness. Oh, MP-wise it would've higher max MP for more skill spam, which helps more with DPS.

Comparison with:
2agi 1pow - This is FD-only, DD AoEs dmg will suck
2Wis 1Agi - Lower atk with FD skills; 3.4 atk/lvl, 2wis1pow = 4.8atk/lvl
3 agi - Totally FD-only.
2agi 1wis - More FD-focused, still losing out on 0.5matk/lvl

P.S Feel free to criticize (: I know most of the players prefer an agi-orientated Dancer and would think this build isn't good.

Mitzruti
April 19th, 2015, 11:02 PM
the matk from wis doesn't help dancers as much as other classes, because the debuff from ferocious fandango reduces enemy mdef so much for 1 atk. while initialy the magic skills have a low enough cooldown that only 1 benefits, it increases as you level up so that stops being a concern.
for aoe leveling, they cap out at around 250matk vs the ~430 that people who don't get to abuse your debuff need. in a party, you could easily wind up getting enough just from buffs.

regarding dura vs casks:
circle2(30)+bronze armour(37or so)+merc base def(16) = 83 or so. circle1+FFF1 is about the same.
casks have 85 atk. (ie, dura is really only going to help if you start removing armour pieces)

Travis96
April 20th, 2015, 12:11 AM
Hello,

I would like to recommend 2 wis 1 pow for Dancer. Ofc, this build would be fully party-dependent, due to it's squishyness. It's basically a glass cannon build due to no eva(will generate a lot of aggro due to damage dealt). Wis is to bring out more damage out of Flaming Foxtrot & River Rhumba, furthermore this build don't lose any atk damage(comparing w/ 2agi1pow), due to wisdom giving atk for Dancer. It would have slightly more atk than 2agi 1pow build, since agi gives 1.0 atk while wis gives 1.2 atk, and ofc squishier xD

Imo a nice build if you want to have more damage for RR & FFtrot, although you'll find yourself not being able to solo-farm stuffs due to squishyness. Oh, MP-wise it would've higher max MP for more skill spam, which helps more with DPS.

Comparison with:
2agi 1pow - This is FD-only, DD AoEs dmg will suck
2Wis 1Agi - Lower atk with FD skills; 3.4 atk/lvl, 2wis1pow = 4.8atk/lvl
3 agi - Totally FD-only.
2agi 1wis - More FD-focused, still losing out on 0.5matk/lvl

P.S Feel free to criticize (: I know most of the players prefer an agi-orientated Dancer and would think this build isn't good.

Due to my lack of knowledge for the Dancer class. As I've never played it, I am going to need some other players to back you up on this build if you don't mind. :)

CookieBiscuit
April 20th, 2015, 01:05 AM
@Travis np :)

Regarding cask, you can actually tank naked with a good Def title o.o Circle 30 + base def 16 + 33/35 def title = 79-81 def

Radh
April 20th, 2015, 04:32 AM
may i know the best skill build for SS hunter on current cap and later on??
my plan right now is leave full draw at 5 and give up on demonslayer, so i can maxing "ready for action"(with pre lv 5 unerring aim) and sharpened arrow,since with both of them it will be 16% morea atk damage....the problem is i dont really know if excluding fulldraw and demon slayer from skill chain is good or not....

and my other question is what is the best 2nd subs on SS hunter besides thief(RoL,CB,premo),most people saying BM martyr arts,but for what???only +15% atk damage from burning rage?the whole martyr arts only for burning rage is worth it?please tell me if its really is the best choice or there is other more realistic option....

TheCyberGhost42
April 20th, 2015, 08:54 AM
may i know the best skill build for SS hunter on current cap and later on??
my plan right now is leave full draw at 5 and give up on demonslayer, so i can maxing "ready for action"(with pre lv 5 unerring aim) and sharpened arrow,since with both of them it will be 16% morea atk damage....the problem is i dont really know if excluding fulldraw and demon slayer from skill chain is good or not....
Arrow Alchemy, Additive Arrow, 2 Birds With One Stone, Bowstring Shockwave and Strongbow are the main skills on Hunter, in that order. If you have high attack then Bowstring Shockwave will become more important than 2 Birds and Additive, especially if you plan to use Fury. Arrow Alchemy has the highest damage per second for single target skills at high levels because of the cooldown reduction with each level and no hard damage cap.

and my other question is what is the best 2nd subs on SS hunter besides thief(RoL,CB,premo),most people saying BM martyr arts,but for what???only +15% atk damage from burning rage?the whole martyr arts only for burning rage is worth it?please tell me if its really is the best choice or there is other more realistic option....

Blade Master Bestial attacks if you have a lot of skillpoints on BM and a lot of spare MP, or Sneak Attacks - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Sneak_Attacks#Veiled_Volley) and Bolt From The Blouse if you have BM plans or need to conserve MP. Veiled Volley is one of the strongest skills in the game per cast at high levels and is a rare case where you get a good damaging skill without the need for a specific weapon.

Radh
April 20th, 2015, 09:18 AM
so im not wrong on leaving full draw and demon slayer.....but fury decrasing m.acc...isnt that dumb to lose m.acc when building skill spam hunter??

as for subs,bestial attack subs for what skill??dragons call and phoenix song is gone when we take off the blades isnt it(cmiiw)??and i cant see the point on taking dragon call since critical do nothing on skill spam.
so at this point i agree for blouse and veiled,but is that really better than burning rage??

TheCyberGhost42
April 20th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Concentrated Fury builds are specialized builds designed to get enough m-acc to overcome the reduction, there's a pet from Arena that gives a +30 m-acc buff, you get +10 from magic gold gloves, another +10 from Onyxes in gloves, 20 from HLA Acc/M-Acc pill (unreleased on Suba atm), high Dex, a partner with Muse buffs, etc. The payoff is a massive boost in attack which lets you hit the damage cap on every skill that's not amp based.

As for the BM skills, mostly the page 1 skills: Hiss, Bark, Shriek, Tiger, Lion are the obvious ones, perhaps Moo and Bear with spare skillpoints. Equip Saber is needed for them and people like equip Light Armor on Skillspam when not fighting FNS.

If you don't mind losing a lot of gold the Money Talks skill tree is another option, though is more for Fury builds since the skills are more amp based.

Radh
April 20th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Concentrated Fury builds are specialized builds designed to get enough m-acc to overcome the reduction, there's a pet from Arena that gives a +30 m-acc buff, you get +10 from magic gold gloves, another +10 from Onyxes in gloves, 20 from HLA Acc/M-Acc pill (unreleased on Suba atm), high Dex, a partner with Muse buffs, etc. The payoff is a massive boost in attack which lets you hit the damage cap on every skill that's not amp based.

As for the BM skills, mostly the page 1 skills: Hiss, Bark, Shriek, Tiger, Lion are the obvious ones, perhaps Moo and Bear with spare skillpoints. Equip Saber is needed for them and people like equip Light Armor on Skillspam when not fighting FNS.

If you don't mind losing a lot of gold the Money Talks skill tree is another option, though is more for Fury builds since the skills are more amp based.

i see....so at the moment i will stick with RfA buff and subbing thief for the mp,and veiled volley/blouse....