PDA

View Full Version : [GAMEPLAY] Red packets

Rezzdomo
March 9th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Hello, I had some questions about Red Packets. This is an item drop from NYM (New Year Monster) used to summon the same in GGSquare. In TW DoMo they would give you some ugly 15day pupu hats plus other useless junk that i cant even remember. In AG DoMo they'd give you GLORIOUS 10min pills (atkspd, mp/hp regen) and id munch on them like crazy. They were a very fun, honest, source of money creation since they could be sold for accessible prices to all from newbs to high-lv experts. I know it could take a while for ppl to start slaying NYMs in OB but i personally believe it wont, given it's available. Thus, my doubts: Could we have access to Red Packets in OB? Could we please have the same items AG would in the packets?
I should make myself clear im not rooting for Aeria, just requesting for a very awesome feature of the game to be implemented. People who know what im talking about and also those who havent a clue, please leave ur thoughts.

PS: Wikia list for Red Packet items:
Red Packet - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Packet)

PS: Head costumes(any) 15 days, 7 days and the pillz would do! :(

Pepsimancer
March 9th, 2015, 11:48 AM
I am personally fond of the red packets but if it were my call I wouldn't release them for quite a while to start with, or one NYM alone would dominate GG and destroy everyone with its ugly face.

Rezzdomo
March 9th, 2015, 12:03 PM
or one NYM alone would dominate GG and destroy everyone with its ugly face.

I actually hadnt thought of that (and even imagined 2 or 3 NYMs making life very hard in GG square) so i'd suggest NYMs should be locked till players start capping jobs and packets given as event prizes! Note: i'll only beg for atkspd pills lol

Succubusty
March 9th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Given how quickly people rushed to cap in CB, I think it wouldn't be toooo long before the masses could take these on. Maybe in a month or two? For those who aren't racing to cap, anyways.

Pepsimancer
March 9th, 2015, 12:20 PM
I'm so not sure lol, while some people would be capped in no time, other people are laid back and just shmoze around...
Then you'd get some players who'd think it'd be fun to spawn a NYM and just leave it. 'cos stuff like that is HILARIOUS don't you know?

I wish the NYM spawn location could be changed to.... hmmmm, I can't think of a good location, but one that doesn't involve a lowbie going "Ooo grassgreen, this place seems lovely... Wait... what - AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" *eaten, chewchewchew*

EnochP
March 9th, 2015, 01:01 PM
I'm so not sure lol, while some people would be capped in no time, other people are laid back and just shmoze around...
Then you'd get some players who'd think it'd be fun to spawn a NYM and just leave it. 'cos stuff like that is HILARIOUS don't you know?

I wish the NYM spawn location could be changed to.... hmmmm, I can't think of a good location, but one that doesn't involve a lowbie going "Ooo grassgreen, this place seems lovely... Wait... what - AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" *eaten, chewchewchew*

So what you're saying is.... Eversun City?

:D

Lokina
March 9th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Yes I vote for Eversun city, that sounds wonderful...

Icywind1980
March 9th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Drop it onto of Supergrass and see who wins! :evil:

Pepsimancer
March 9th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Yes, I think we should have a NYM drop near the stalls every 20 minutes to keep stall-holders on their toes.
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag218/Pepsimancer/NYMEVERSUN_zpsebxrmvbj.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/Pepsimancer/media/NYMEVERSUN_zpsebxrmvbj.png.html)

Superstarstrike
March 9th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Yes, I think we should have a NYM drop near the stalls every 20 minutes to keep stall-holders on their toes.
-snipsnip-

https://i.imgur.com/s2zg1qc.jpg

In two months of OB, let the beast out.

UmbyZero
March 9th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Someone once summoned a NYM in Eversun South right by all the stalls that people had there (them taxes, yo).

Raineyes
March 9th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Shouldn't this be in Suggestions?

Pepsimancer
March 9th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Yeeeesss... It probably should. I'm so not on the ball today lol
-moving-