PDA

View Full Version : Priston Tale 2

Psykoman8715
February 12th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Hi All,

Pt 2 is now offline takes 4 months and I wanted to ask how things stand now.:confused:

QuietRiot
February 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Not released yet. No release date.
Possibly about half way done before releasing it?

DetonaNL
February 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM
it whas already released at keytoplay but now we have to wait untill subagames is gonna releas it so be pasiant please

FruitTart
February 12th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Too bad Key2play went out of business

JoyWalker
February 12th, 2010, 03:24 PM
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-02-09/priston_tale_2_exported_to_29_european_countries_a nd_china,1.shtml

:confused: so gamebriger = g4box?

QuietRiot
February 12th, 2010, 03:41 PM
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-02-09/priston_tale_2_exported_to_29_european_countries_a nd_china,1.shtml

:confused: so gamebriger = g4box?

Wow....
Hopefully not. G4box doesn't know how to run their game community :awsum:

DetonaNL
February 12th, 2010, 04:47 PM
let subagames run then we know for sure it will be online for ever
PT2 rocks
Shaman for ever

Bump: and btw that whas a post 1 year ago and it whas from key to play when you look good
sorry for saying this joywalker

Ruslan
February 13th, 2010, 12:43 PM
...well if subagames do rock so much, why do I get disconnected at least once a day? Wiring issues and computer capacities are out of question...

chocoborider
February 16th, 2010, 06:49 PM
As long as they don't disappear...and get it out within 2010 i'd be a happy camper! :P

5ubanoob
February 18th, 2010, 08:53 AM
I rather prefer suba to takeover PT2, can you imagine the no. of hackers in China....the recent case on the google issue...you guys should know better than me.

One reason I can think of is the NUMBERS of potential players from china flooding this game and yedang will be smiling all the way

Psykoman8715
February 21st, 2010, 05:32 AM
I think it's wonderful how many more to come on Pt2. A small announcement times by the admins but would not damage for instance, the third race had been built already made improvements, I can keep my old Char, a date already is established. Would be nice if time was to come to what information.:mad:

Moneecah
February 23rd, 2010, 10:05 AM
I really can't wait till it will come out. But yea. We first have to wait for some more new from Poptart. And now I think about it. No euPT2. Is no IP-Block. =3 It a shame we dont ahve the pt2 threads of the old forum. There was a lot of awesome stuff.

No PT2 news available at this time. The Korean Dev's are working around the clock to make new changes to the game.

Fervid
February 23rd, 2010, 11:32 AM
I really can't wait till it will come out. But yea. We first have to wait for some more new from Poptart. And now I think about it. No euPT2. Is no IP-Block. =3 It a shame we dont ahve the pt2 threads of the old forum. There was a lot of awesome stuff.

ahhh don't remind me of that! lololol :'(

Aryan24
February 23rd, 2010, 12:07 PM
PT2 fails really xd

Moneecah
February 23rd, 2010, 04:02 PM

Yeah, you did an amazing job there.. :'( How many karma was it again?

@ Bojan. Nooh. It doesn't fail. You just have to get used to it. It soooo different to pt1.

EchoSaviour
February 23rd, 2010, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't know much about PT2, Poptart should know a bit more but I think I was the last one to ask about it out of curiosity.

Anyways, it should be as what should have been announced. There are some changes to the PT2 that are currently in development which we should hopefully see in the near future (Don't take my word for it). Aside from that I have no clue as to what's going on with it. (My hands are full with ACE as is)

ArtoriusDivinus
February 27th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Wow, if G4box/Z8 is planning to release PT2, then Suba better step it up. :V

Not like they can, isn't only 1 company supposed to hold publishing rights in a certain area?

QuietRiot
February 27th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Who cares!
Boom, boom, boom, boom, I want you in my room!

EchoSaviour
March 1st, 2010, 02:12 PM
Wow, if G4box/Z8 is planning to release PT2, then Suba better step it up. :V

Not like they can, isn't only 1 company supposed to hold publishing rights in a certain area?

We are still the license holder.

Licenses are sold to companies, not game portals.

Nwah
March 1st, 2010, 03:56 PM
It sounds like pt2 coming out is like AR getting 3.2.

EchoSaviour
March 2nd, 2010, 05:27 PM
Well, one thing about having a game not launched is that it is still possible to get changes that we want made.

Once a game is live, then you lose a lot of that flexibility.

Pyruk4
March 6th, 2010, 11:59 PM
omg this never release??! T.T lol

QuietRiot
March 7th, 2010, 12:54 AM
No worries, once it releases, I'll create the kewlest clan ever.
Still thinking of a name.

Sonata Arctica or Maniacs of floor 6?
Oh, how about Disciples of Order?

Psykoman8715
March 7th, 2010, 04:10 AM
one date would be nicer top relaese occur this year or first year prochain.

Daviel100
March 7th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Everyone should give up. Stop waiting for Suba to release PT2. It is NOT happening. At least not in our lifetime...

QuietRiot
March 7th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Gee, Pessimistic much?

dschatana
March 11th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Everyone should give up. Stop waiting for Suba to release PT2. It is NOT happening. At least not in our lifetime...
thats true :(

QuietRiot
March 11th, 2010, 09:10 PM
lol, some people are impatient.
It's only a game, sheez. You don't see me QQing when Outspark dropped Blackshot.

GigaByte
March 12th, 2010, 06:38 AM
So what kind of **** is Yedang pulling now? They have a history of not caring for their games, when Pristontale 1 was in beta, hosted and developed by Yedang, they nearly killed their own game because of in-house arguments. They are like the Nexon of Korea.

Its quite clear theres a problem here, notice how everything related to Key2Play (European publisher for Pristontale 2) is completely down.

EchoSaviour
March 12th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I don't want to mention any details.

But lets just say part of the delay is due to them (Or more likely what happened to them)

Fervid
March 12th, 2010, 11:34 AM
EchoSaviour;96230']I don't want to mention any details.

But lets just say part of the delay is due to them (Or more likely what happened to them)

I can help you out with that..

Source (http://www.icopartners.com/blog/archives/1063)

UK and Spain-based company Rourke Online has seen its portal Key2Play and game servers disconnected after failing to pay for the hosting at the end of November. They were operating F2P MMOs Priston Tale 2 and Ys Online. Ys Online’s service termination had already been announced.

The Key2Play Portal may be closed, but the company responsible (http://www.rourkeonline.co.uk/) is still online. Why not send an email to the founder Jesus Diaz (mailto:admin@rourkeonline.co.uk) and ask him why there's no Priston Tale 2 right now. admin@rourkeonline.co.uk

Stop with the QQing about the game, it is after all a game. It's not Suba's fault, so get off their backs about why PT2 hasn't been released yet. Enough with the silly assumptions, just deal with it and wait for it to be resolved.

If you don't want to wait, find something better to do with your time, instead of wasting it by drafting up an elaborate post about why your life sucks so much because Suba is a fail company for not releasing a game that your life depends on.

QuietRiot
March 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM
^
That. Enough said.

damest
March 12th, 2010, 04:31 PM
hello
fristly, i'm sorry because i don't speak english very well so i have some question about pt2 and subagames :

1- pt2 will be published by subagames ? yes ? no ?
1.1-if yes do you have a date of this opening ?
1-2-i'm an old player of pt2 whith k2p so ours chars will be delete or can be use with suba game?
1-3-k2p provided a french version of pt2, what is the subagame wants ??

2-this website is only in english language, will you think doing a french part of this forum for all your games ?

sorry for all my mistaques and i hope receive some short and easy responses

et en francais ca sera le top :-)

GigaByte
March 13th, 2010, 05:22 AM
EchoSaviour;96230']I don't want to mention any details.

So Key2Play is partly to blame for this? Looks like they went out of business to me.

Moneecah
March 13th, 2010, 07:10 AM
@ damest
1- pt2 will be published by subagames ? yes ? no ? Yes
1.1-if yes do you have a date of this opening ? No
1-2-i'm an old player of pt2 whith k2p so ours chars will be delete or can be use with suba game? You won't be able to use your account from k2p..
1-3-k2p provided a french version of pt2, what is the subagame wants ?? Suba publishes the North American version of PT2. And most likely it's only english. Not sure.

2-this website is only in english language, will you think doing a french part of this forum for all your games ? This is an american site. I don't think thats gonna happen.

(;

@ Fervid
+1 Karma :awsum:

QuietRiot
March 13th, 2010, 11:12 AM
@ damest
1- pt2 will be published by subagames ? yes ? no ? Yes
1.1-if yes do you have a date of this opening ? No
1-2-i'm an old player of pt2 whith k2p so ours chars will be delete or can be use with suba game? You won't be able to use your account from k2p..
1-3-k2p provided a french version of pt2, what is the subagame wants ?? Suba publishes the North American version of PT2. And most likely it's only english. Not sure.

2-this website is only in english language, will you think doing a french part of this forum for all your games ? This is an american site. I don't think thats gonna happen.

(;

@ Fervid
+1 Karma :awsum:

Spanish and English are the most important languages in North America, French is the sissy 'Cry in a corner' language in North America spoken only by Quebecers and few other Canadians, learned only by Canadians and some Americans just to fill up their foreign language requirement for colleges/universities. So, Spanish has a higher chance of shining in PT2 than French, unless the French-Canadian market out-numbers the Mexican, Mexican-American, and Mexican-Canadian market.

Fervid: There is no Mexicans in Canada.
Me: Just like there's no Russians in Germany, yes? They're both small minorities.

Fervid
March 13th, 2010, 01:02 PM
None of that matters QR, All you need to know is that Poptart said the game is going to only be supported in English. You can quote me on that.

Fervid: There is no Mexicans in Canada.
Me: Just like there's no Russians in Germany, yes? They're both small minorities.

I just woke up and all, but I actually laughed at this, because I thought you said.

"Me: Just like there's no Russians in Germany, yes? They're both small mounties."

I had to read it twice.

On the other hand, as for possibilities, that person does bring up a valid point. Suba Games is a Canadian company. In Canada there are TWO official languages. According to government standards, neither has a greater weight than the other. Although there are likely more Spanish players in the United States than all of the french speaking people in North America. Spanish is still not an official language in the US. So if you were going to judge your answer based by rules or laws, then this game which is hosted in Canada, could very easily be hosted also in French.

But that just will not be the case (see start of this post).

And this is the End.

QuietRiot
March 13th, 2010, 02:07 PM
None of that matters QR, All you need to know is that Poptart said the game is going to only be supported in English. You can quote me on that.

I just woke up and all, but I actually laughed at this, because I thought you said.

"Me: Just like there's no Russians in Germany, yes? They're both small mounties."

I had to read it twice.

On the other hand, as for possibilities, that person does bring up a valid point. Suba Games is a Canadian company. In Canada there are TWO official languages. According to government standards, neither has a greater weight than the other. Although there are likely more Spanish players in the United States than all of the french speaking people in North America. Spanish is still not an official language in the US. So if you were going to judge your answer based by rules or laws, then this game which is hosted in Canada, could very easily be hosted also in French.

But that just will not be the case (see start of this post).

And this is the End.

It is official in Puerto Rico, a territory of the US :awsum:

damest
March 14th, 2010, 07:32 AM
hello all,
thanks Monicaaa for your answers ^^^

yes the french is back (lol) !!

just i would have a small detail, is the European community can play at the version of pt2 who will be provided by SUBAGAME ?

thanks and bye bye

Moneecah
March 14th, 2010, 09:50 AM
hello all,
thanks Monicaaa for your answers ^^^

yes the french is back (lol) !!

just i would have a small detail, is the European community can play at the version of pt2 who will be provided by SUBAGAME ?

thanks and bye bye

Np. (;

Well.. Originally they were planning on IP-Blocking Europe. But there is a really big chance that there won't be any IP-Block now an that the people of europe can play the version thatll be provided by Subagames. (Which I'm really happy about. Haha)

QuietRiot
March 14th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Np. (;

Well.. Originally they were planning on IP-Blocking Europe. But there is a really big chance that there won't be any IP-Block now an that the people of europe can play the version thatll be provided by Subagames. (Which I'm really happy about. Haha)

^^
No Euro IP-Block, yay. We Euros always get the other end of the rope in Online gaming.

EchoSaviour
March 15th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Np. (;

This is what I think may be part of the delay. Tbh I don't know whats going on higher up but thats just the guess i have. I'm just a GM that just hears things lol.

Moneecah
March 16th, 2010, 04:06 PM
EchoSaviour;97757']This is what I think may be part of the delay. Tbh I don't know whats going on higher up but thats just the guess i have. I'm just a GM that just hears things lol.

Yup. I was thinking the same.

dschatana
March 18th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Yup. I was thinking the same.

hmm.. i too :ehh:

CouldnotBeL1on
March 20th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Well okay then

Pyruk4
March 24th, 2010, 11:20 PM
subagames will try release of pt2 even after the bankruptcy of EUpt2?

Moneecah
March 25th, 2010, 02:14 AM
subagames will try release of pt2 even after the bankruptcy of EUpt2?

I guess. (:

But it is kinda smart, now all the european players will come to suba. :D

QuietRiot
March 25th, 2010, 11:27 AM
If Monica plays Suba PT2, I'll harass her and KS her for lulz.

Moneecah
March 25th, 2010, 12:16 PM
If Monica plays Suba PT2, I'll harass her and KS her for lulz.

I'm def gonna play Suba Pt2. Only reason why I'm here for over a year without playing any games.
But we'll see.. We'll see..

QR, ever played euPt2?

QuietRiot
March 31st, 2010, 12:31 AM
I'm def gonna play Suba Pt2. Only reason why I'm here for over a year without playing any games.
But we'll see.. We'll see..

QR, ever played euPt2?

Nope. I heard negative things about it, so I stay away from it.

Moneecah
March 31st, 2010, 03:42 AM

Yea, there were some negative things. But is was ok. Seriously, there were lots of spelling mistakes in the quests.

Ruslan
April 1st, 2010, 05:49 PM

Try it. Much different from pt1, but not less fun. Guaranteed.

chocoborider
April 6th, 2010, 10:21 AM
EUPT2 was fun, until I got the IP banstick on me.

I assume Suba will be fun as well :).

QuietRiot
April 6th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Shall I compare PT2 to a summer's day?

(Omg, so many Shakespeare BS!)

damest
April 9th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Hello everyone
I leave this little message to see if someone has news about the progress of SUBA on pt2 and especially if a date was supplied for the opening of the game
thank you
i hope see you soon in game =))

Fervid
April 9th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Hello everyone
I leave this little message to see if someone has news about the progress of SUBA on pt2 and especially if a date was supplied for the opening of the game
thank you
i hope see you soon in game =))

No .

CeTiXaS
April 10th, 2010, 04:52 PM
I can't believe my eyes :awsum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAWBLwrJWo

Psykoman8715
April 11th, 2010, 06:50 AM
That looks hard to fake out. In Yedang online information and are not power gamers will get your Ip address shown.:mad:

Ruslan
April 11th, 2010, 10:41 AM
I can't believe my eyes :awsum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAWBLwrJWo

Neither can I, havn't found any information regarding this matter. Only bunch of promises, marketing and expectations, so I regard this video as completely bullocks, an april joke.

Fervid
April 11th, 2010, 10:43 AM
It is true.. only thing i don't understand is why a canadian company like Gamebridger Entertainment Ltd, is hosting the european version of priston tale 2. maybe they will also be holding the north american version. Did suba loose their licence?

Ruslan
April 11th, 2010, 10:50 AM
It is true. and there will still be an IP Block. so stop rubbing it in.

Well I get the idea that it will be released someday, but wich day? The comercial pops up on YouTube and nowhere else before any other notice?
Besides that, what kind of restriktion will occur when the game finally releases?

Fervid
April 11th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Simon(xilong) Kang, is the person in charge of the company (g4box, aka z8games) that has already released games such as Crossfire and Metin 2 in North America. They have since founded Game Bridger and they now hold the rights to release Priston Tale 2 in Europe.

But this info isn't really news, it's been made public since very early Feb, 2010.

CeTiXaS
April 11th, 2010, 12:21 PM
I believe something happens in April, because it's not just a new commercial in youtube, just look at domains.
http://geotool.flagfox.net/?host=gamerkraft.com
http://geotool.flagfox.net/?host=pristontale2.com
Location/IP is the same :) So in that case EU PT2 license holder is gamerkraft. We just don't know what actually we can expect in April. Maybe in this month just starts new pt2 site and later CB,OB...

Fervid
April 11th, 2010, 12:30 PM
ISo in that case EU PT2 license holder is gamerkraft.

Did you even read my post directly above yours? lol

Gamerkraft is a portal of Game Bridger Entertainment.

CeTiXaS
April 11th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Did you even read my post directly above yours
Yes I did.

Didn't knew that

Fervid
April 11th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Chances are they Gamerkraft(Game Bridger) has obtained the sql files from Key2Play, so they will likely be taking over where they left off. But it is also possible that they will just start completely over. One thing I'm almost 90% sure on is that there will still be an IP Block. So no one in North America will legally be able to play there anyway.

Ruslan
April 12th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Why do we need those regional restrictions? Why not realease sinlge client within wich make an updating server list (each server running in corresponding region, without IP-block)? So whenever one server is full, you'll be able to play in another one! Just like Blizzard and CipSoft GmbH have done. Now I don't know all those small details, but if someone is aware why we must have IP block, please feel free to tell.

Fervid
April 12th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Why do we need those regional restrictions? Why not realease sinlge client within wich make an updating server list (each server running in corresponding region, without IP-block)? So whenever one server is full, you'll be able to play in another one! Just like Blizzard and CipSoft GmbH have done. Now I don't know all those small details, but if someone is aware why we must have IP block, please feel free to tell.

Short answer is so that the companies involved can make more money.

Yedang can now sell more licences by restricting regions. And at the same time this leaves no direct competition between publishers for a specific game.

Ruslan
April 12th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Short answer is so that the companies involved can make more money.

Yedang can now sell more licences by restricting regions. And at the same time this leaves no direct competition between publishers for a specific game.

I see. Thanks for information.

dschatana
April 12th, 2010, 09:29 AM
pt2 europ coming soon.
the old homepage URL was www.pristontale2.com
and now
http://pt2.gamerkraft.com/comingsoon.asp?aspxerrorpath=/Comingsoon.aspx

click on the old URL and the come the new hp link from gamekraft... YEAH

CeTiXaS
April 12th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Good news :awsum: see you in game soon ;)

http://twitter.com/PristonTale2

The closed beta release date for Priston Tale 2 will be announced in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Bump:
Good news :awsum: see you in game soon ;)

Edit: The closed beta release date for Priston Tale 2 will be announced in the coming week. Stay tuned!

Beast000
April 12th, 2010, 12:42 PM
when will it be please some one tell me...

CeTiXaS
April 12th, 2010, 02:42 PM
when will it be please some one tell me...

Just follow http://twitter.com/PristonTale2 and you will know all the news first:)

Fervid
April 12th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Your link doesn't work, try this: http://gamerkraft.com/Comingsoon.aspx

CeTiXaS
April 12th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Your link doesn't work, try this: http://gamerkraft.com/Comingsoon.aspx

Works for me fine http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/3780/twt.jpg

Pyruk4
April 12th, 2010, 04:50 PM
im confused x_X PT2 not release yet? in NA?

dschatana
April 12th, 2010, 06:04 PM
nope.... the EU version comes...YEEAAAAAHHHH

Ruslan
April 12th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Man I am relieved, thoguh I won't be able to play closed beta :S

Pyruk4
April 13th, 2010, 10:22 AM
sad....... >.<

EchoSaviour
April 13th, 2010, 11:25 AM
And the cogs of what should have been a open/closed history reopen again...

All I'll say is that this is quite certainly an interesting chain of events. This is the kind of things that will end up making great stories at parties.

BigHomie
April 13th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Lame ... another announcement about PT2 EU BETA (PART 2) ... who the F cares! EU failed once ... Repeat anyone? nothing to get wet in the pants about

Ruslan
April 13th, 2010, 12:34 PM
EchoSaviour;116429']And the cogs of what should have been a open/closed history reopen again...

All I'll say is that this is quite certainly an interesting chain of events. This is the kind of things that will end up making great stories at parties.

Maaaaaaan, that kinda did sound.........deeeeeep :XD:

GigaByte
April 13th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Echosavior, everything I find, including performance to their server shows Game Bridger Entertainment is in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Not to mention the basic route I take to get there, with just being Level3 between me and the server. With their server located in Toronto, where Suba Games is. I am starting to think THEY will be running an international version of PT II, and I think so because A) EU has no version right now, and why would the EU version's publisher and server be located in Canada? B) Suba Games even closed their PT II forums "until further notice", our CB was close to starting then suddenly stopped with hardly any reason why.

I did use the word "think" alot, and for a reason.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/inferno129/kc1.png

Fervid
April 13th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Echosavior, everything I find, including performance to their server shows Game Bridger Entertainment is in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Not to mention the basic route I take to get there, with just being Level3 between me and the server. With their server located in Toronto, where Suba Games is. I am starting to think THEY will be running an international version of PT II, and I think so because A) EU has no version right now, and why would the EU version's publisher and server be located in Canada? B) Suba Games even closed their PT II forums "until further notice", our CB was close to starting then suddenly stopped with hardly any reason why.

I did use the word "think" alot, and for a reason.

You could have saved yourself the time and effort had you read the last few pages of this thread.

Read This: http://forum.subagames.com/showpost.php?p=115176&postcount=62

By the way, Suba Games is not located in Markham. And if you search closely enough you will also be able to find job postings for Game Bridger Entertainment. You think it's just a coincidence that G4Box opens up a new European server for Crossfire, about the same time that Game Bridger Entertainment is founded? I think not.

GigaByte
April 13th, 2010, 10:00 PM
You could have saved yourself the time and effort had you read the last few pages of this thread.

Read This: http://forum.subagames.com/showpost.php?p=115176&postcount=62

I know that? It sure conflicts with info that theres proof of. Or lets just wait for Suba to say whats going on here before we go back and forth bickering, as many have when posting anything that goes against what you say.

By the way, Suba Games is not located in Markham.

Did I say Suba Games was in Markham?

And if you search closely enough you will also be able to find job postings for Game Bridger Entertainment. You think it's just a coincidence that G4Box opens up a new European server for Crossfire, about the same time that Game Bridger Entertainment is founded? I think not.

Then explain why GBE would run PT II EU from Canada? On top of that why would Yedang even pick a Canadian publisher with their servers in Canada, for a EU version of the game? Europe is FLOODED with game publishers.

Fervid
April 13th, 2010, 10:25 PM
I know that? It sure conflicts with info that theres proof of.

What are you talking about? What information have i shown you that conflicts with anything?

And forget about Suba making a comment about this. They're not even involved with it, even if they were, they're not allowed to comment about it.

Keep doing your detective work guru, i'm sure you finally realize what I was saying is making more sense then you first thought.

Try looking in some korean MMO websites, and you'll find all the information you need, which shows direct links between G4Box(Z8 Games) and Game Bridger Entertainment(Gamerkraft). It's been posted and listed since the first week of Feb.

As for picking a Canadian Publisher, well I don't even know why you brought that up since you already showed the trace route linking to a Canadian IP.

You want me to explain why GBE is running it? Are you not convinced that they are going to be running it or something?

Gamebridger can still operate using dedicated EU servers, they are not running the game servers from inside Canada, only the website.

Bump:

Forgive me for a min, I didn't realize that you have not see the twitter page for either Gamerkraft, nor PT2.

http://twitter.com/GamerKraft
http://twitter.com/pristontale2

Let me save you the trouble by quoting it for you.

"@GamerKraft is proud to announce the return of Priston Tale 2: The Second Enigma for European players in April 2010!"

EUROPEAN players.

Not INTERNATIONAL.

Also... read this:
http://www.curse.com/articles/pristontale-2-en-news/717830.aspx

Game Bridger unveiled today the name of its new free-to-play games portal, GamerKraft, and the long-anticipated return of Priston Tale 2: The Second Enigma to European audiences.

GigaByte
April 13th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Well that makes more sense, and lol how Yedang pushes us aside AGAIN for even though Suba was much ahead of GBE.

EchoSaviour
April 14th, 2010, 10:08 AM
We know there's work being done on PT2 to implement the changes we wanted on it. We still have the NA license and so if things are being done similarly in the past, IP blocks are probably still going to be active. If they continue off where Key2Play was before then it wouldn't make much of a difference. And plus IP blocks would pretty much make the whole thing moot.

I don't got much info on this though since I don't deal with any PT2 issues.

Fervid
April 14th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I have a whole new respect for the staff here at Suba Games.

When I had created a thread and asked about the link between G4Box and Game Bridger Entertainment, on the z8 forums. My thread was removed without notice.

When I had asked if I did something wrong, and why it was removed. I was told that I was not in-directly breaking any rules, but they looked at it as if i was advertising another company, even if it was or wasn't a parent/sister company. But more specifically that they looked at me being someone's alt trying to stir the pot looking for trouble.

... I used Fervid as my account forum name, the same name these people would remember me by when they all worked under these forums. But instead they judged me as an alt, there for they should delete my posts???

I would love the chance to post the screen shots of the message from the Gm there, if I was sure it wouldn't break any rules here. I may already be on a fine line with Suba for releasing the information about GBE.

I asked a very simple question. About priston tale 2 there. I was shocked how they handled that situation and when compared to how suba staff reacts, suba is light years ahead of the times. Good on you Suba.

EchoSaviour
April 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM
One thing I can say about how we deal with things is that if we have to become confrontational to end an issue then we will. It's better for everyone in the long run to just properly end an issue than sweep it under the rug. It'll keep coming back to haunt you if the issue wasn't properly settled.

Fervid
April 14th, 2010, 01:39 PM
EchoSaviour;117055']One thing I can say about how we deal with things is that if we have to become confrontational to end an issue then we will. It's better for everyone in the long run to just properly end an issue than sweep it under the rug. It'll keep coming back to haunt you if the issue wasn't properly settled.

Today, you are my favorite. :D

Pyruk4
April 14th, 2010, 02:29 PM
well.. brazilians will can play on the NA servers?

Fervid
April 14th, 2010, 03:19 PM
well.. brazilians will can play on the NA servers?

When Suba releases it.

QuietRiot
April 14th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Today, you are my favorite. :D

He's been my fav, Saturn 2nd, Poptart 3rd.

Fervid
April 14th, 2010, 07:10 PM
He's been my fav, Saturn 2nd, Poptart 3rd.

Here's my top 5 for today.

1)Echo
2)Sacc
3)Bigbang (former GM, will always be in my top 5 for giving QR -80 karma)
4)Saturn
5)Resz/Poptart/BM 3 way tie, not seen either been active as of lately in the forums i frequent.

Ruslan
April 15th, 2010, 06:52 AM
EchoSaviour;117055']One thing I can say about how we deal with things is that if we have to become confrontational to end an issue then we will. It's better for everyone in the long run to just properly end an issue than sweep it under the rug. It'll keep coming back to haunt you if the issue wasn't properly settled.

In other words, "I prefer not to comment on questions I do not have answers for." (or maybe such as "...we do not benefit from..."?) :D

EchoSaviour
April 15th, 2010, 10:28 AM
In other words, "I prefer not to comment on questions I do not have answers for." (or maybe such as "...we do not benefit from..."?) :D

Basically if I'm allowed to answer I'll answer. If I'm not allowed to answer then I'll say I'm not allowed. If there is a misunderstanding it's best to settle it. If there's a grudge it's best to set things straight.

PolishFlying
April 28th, 2010, 11:53 AM
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129151942426340270.jpg

jzjkad
May 14th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Can anybody hook me up with info about a NA release of PT2?!?! I'm a little puzzled why there are European servers only. I hope we get some news about a closed beta or something in NA soon. Someone please shed some light on this subject.... :P

Fervid
May 14th, 2010, 02:27 PM
It's coming soon.. :XD:

http://pt2.subagames.com/

OmgNaro
May 14th, 2010, 07:34 PM
It's coming soon.. :XD:

http://pt2.subagames.com/

THATS WHAT SHEEE SAID

Dont expect anything soon

Nwah
May 18th, 2010, 11:30 AM
I'd say answers are coming but that only works on SCO players.

chocoborider
May 20th, 2010, 11:47 AM
I've been playing the new EU version ... it's fun as heck! :awsum:

hidefromdark
May 31st, 2010, 04:53 AM
I have been waiting since the day I knew Suba's Website. Hope to see PT2 soon !!!

ArtoriusDivinus
June 2nd, 2010, 04:05 PM
I'd say answers are coming but that only works on SCO players.

Oh well, can always try. :awsum:

To those waiting for PT2: Answers are Coming.

Zillie
June 11th, 2010, 01:20 PM
To let yall know GamerKraft is running PT2 for EU and for other areas and some NA players are on Galantia if you want to join us you can tell Scuba gets there Pt2 thats w here ill be playing......support sucks but what can u do =P

Bump: :evil::evil::evil:

hidefromdark
June 12th, 2010, 02:03 AM
To let yall know GamerKraft is running PT2 for EU and for other areas and some NA players are on Galantia if you want to join us you can tell Scuba gets there Pt2 thats w here ill be playing......support sucks but what can u do =P

Bump: :evil::evil::evil:

I'm playing PT2 on EU server, too. The support sucks as you said, so i'm still waiting for the US version to come out. I feel alone while playing EU version, i think Subagame will do much better.

EchoSaviour
June 13th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Last I heard they are still making the extra modifications that we asked for.

Sadly enough thats all I the info I have on it.

Fervid
June 26th, 2010, 01:51 PM
EchoSaviour;146692']Last I heard they are still making the extra modifications that we asked for.

Sadly enough thats all I the info I have on it.

How's this for extra modifications...

Auction System

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5427/auctiong.png

Players are now able to use an in depth auction system. One that will allow you to search for any item that can be traded in game which includes many variables for searching the item names, level ranges also for aged items.

Crafting System

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/788/craftingm.png

A crafting system that works! A system that requires recipe items, and materials that are either NPC store bought or easily crafted materials. With dozens of added materials in game and item recipes required, you can actually craft something for your own level now instead of needing hundreds and sometimes thousands of materials like the current system.

New regeneration system

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/372/norest.png

No more rest skill, now with the usage of regeneration pots. You no longer need to sit and wait to regen, you can actually be running to the next area while you regen your MP/HP. (for example)

Addition to Quest System

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5905/questsystem.png

Players are now given an auto tracking option to quickly identify where they need to go to complete their quests.

No more C.ESO, New Skill System

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/233/skillsystem.png

All classes have had a complete make-over for their skills, a lot of skills have been removed, modified or added. Characters are now able to completely customize their skill stat points. No more confusing C.ESO see-saw system. Also, it is no longer necessary to talk to the skill master NPCs, everything can be changed via the skill menu anytime you want.

Weapon/Armor/Accessory Skin change

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7435/skinchange.png

Now characters can change the look of their weapons and armors if they want. If you have a 30a bow, you can make it look like a 30b/c bow. Same thing with the armors, you can now change the skins of the items to match your favorite set.

Arena/Clan Battles

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5109/arenaiw.png

Arena/Clan Battles have been added, from which clans are given rankings and rewards.

Updated Maps

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4943/mapsy.png

All maps have been updated to display NPC's and their locations, hovering your mouse over top of an NPC will display their name. Green dots show the locations, yellow show NPC's which have new quests, or quests to be updated, and red dots show NPC's which have quests to be completed/turned in.

hidefromdark
June 27th, 2010, 12:23 AM
How's this for extra modifications...

Auction System

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5427/auctiong.png

Players are now able to use an in depth auction system. One that will allow you to search for any item that can be traded in game which includes many variables for searching the item names, level ranges also for aged items.

Crafting System

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/788/craftingm.png

A crafting system that works! A system that requires recipe items, and materials that are either NPC store bought or easily crafted materials. With dozens of added materials in game and item recipes required, you can actually craft something for your own level now instead of needing hundreds and sometimes thousands of materials like the current system.

New regeneration system

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/372/norest.png

No more rest skill, now with the usage of regeneration pots. You no longer need to sit and wait to regen, you can actually be running to the next area while you regen your MP/HP. (for example)

Addition to Quest System

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5905/questsystem.png

Players are now given an auto tracking option to quickly identify where they need to go to complete their quests.

No more C.ESO, New Skill System

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/233/skillsystem.png

All classes have had a complete make-over for their skills, a lot of skills have been removed, modified or added. Characters are now able to completely customize their skill stat points. No more confusing C.ESO see-saw system. Also, it is no longer necessary to talk to the skill master NPCs, everything can be changed via the skill menu anytime you want.

Weapon/Armor/Accessory Skin change

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7435/skinchange.png

Now characters can change the look of their weapons and armors if they want. If you have a 30a bow, you can make it look like a 30b/c bow. Same thing with the armors, you can now change the skins of the items to match your favorite set.

Arena/Clan Battles

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5109/arenaiw.png

Arena/Clan Battles have been added, from which clans are given rankings and rewards.

Updated Maps

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4943/mapsy.png

All maps have been updated to display NPC's and their locations, hovering your mouse over top of an NPC will display their name. Green dots show the locations, yellow show NPC's which have new quests, or quests to be updated, and red dots show NPC's which have quests to be completed/turned in.

Awesome, but i haven't seen the Auction System before. is it for the new update?

Fervid
June 27th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Awesome, but i haven't seen the Auction System before. is it for the new update?

All of the things I listed are in the next phase (major patch). There's a lot more than what I listed, but with this latest release PT2, is completely changed from how some might remember.

Moneecah
June 29th, 2010, 10:04 AM

THANK YOU GOD!
Ghehe^-^

I'm already waiting for Suba's PT2 for over a year. (Let's hope there will be no EU IP Block, lol) And I just know it's worth it. ^^(After I experienced Eu PT2 -.-)

MrSaturn
June 29th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Not to get anyone excited but the last piece of news I've heard on PT2 was that it was getting pushed back for us because they wanted to overhaul some things. This was a few months ago, not recent by any means, though the date they gave is overdue. Perhaps this is what they were talking about? Or maybe this is just a portion of the overhauling?

Monkeynucleosis
June 29th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I would actually drop ACE for a bit and try this game out. Just sayin'.

hidefromdark
July 14th, 2010, 01:39 AM
there is also a system called Seal and Circle, and i don't really understand what it does, so it will be great if someone can explain it for me. Thanks

GamesterX23
July 24th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know if spear Atalantas are worth a crap? I'd love to have one, but they have no skills :<.

hightech
July 25th, 2010, 10:49 PM
no offical news = no game soon

Rikusuke
August 4th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah I've been playing the EU version over at gamerkraft and it just sucks. Can't wait till subagames releases their version of it.

riderblazema
August 14th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Chances are they Gamerkraft(Game Bridger) has obtained the sql files from Key2Play, so they will likely be taking over where they left off. But it is also possible that they will just start completely over. One thing I'm almost 90% sure on is that there will still be an IP Block. So no one in North America will legally be able to play there anyway.

there is no block. there's a server for just europe and there is a server for everyone. the server for everyone has more ppl btw.

Fervid
August 14th, 2010, 08:48 PM
there is no block. there's a server for just europe and there is a server for everyone. the server for everyone has more ppl btw.

Stop filling our forums with lies. There is an IP Block, you've just been lucky enough to get an IP that isn't included in the block.

FinallyOver
August 18th, 2010, 10:17 PM
hes right there is an ip block... im gonna ask this straight out. Could u guys just quit.. we've been waiting for long enough time... y dont u just sell the license to GamerKraft? atleast then we can play. right now your just hogging the license and not using it. by the time u guys release the game the graphics would be considered bad and ppl wont even touch it..

JadJomad
August 20th, 2010, 12:14 AM
roflmao still not out yet? last time I went on this website it was almost 2 years ago.

Edit:I just youtubed Fragoria and wow so that's what suba is wasting their time on?

uNrEaL2k
August 20th, 2010, 01:46 AM
gamekraft atm is the 1 Publisher for EU and some other Countrys but they also have a IP BLOCK for USA + Canada ... but i dont get why ^^ coz the Publisher is from Canada ^^

but trust me and hope that SubaGames make things better than GameKraft :)

The Server are Empty as Hell , most ppl just using forum and dont play anymore coz the game is bugged like hell ... clan system dont works right , defence bugged , events ? wtf is that xD only got maybe 2-3 events in last months ^^ , hmm yeah 50c equip is useless coz everybody have it already :D coz Shamans was bugged and could kill lvl 6x mobs with 1 hits :D

and many more bugs ;)

so let Suba work on it how long they need to get a fully good game :)

and trust me i play PT2 atm and i am so hard bored like dunno ...

i am now lvl 49 and already playing maybe 1 hour a day xD xp is also bugged ^^ u get from lvl 1-50 x2 xp after 50 only x1 xp :D

and Korea have x6 xp and on Test Server x10 :>

when u wanna know something else feel free to ask me

minkwarrior
August 22nd, 2010, 12:04 AM
That's pretty cool to know PT2's still got tons of bugs.

FireDragon99
August 27th, 2010, 05:44 PM
i rather play a buggy game then nothing at all.. new games are coming out thats WAY better then PT2... would actually like to try them b4 they come out...

games such as Vindictus and (rumor) dragons nest are superb games...
plus its been 2 years... how long does it take to fix bugs? why dont they partner up with gamerkraft and work on it... seriously so many options yet they dont update us whatsoever... its hard to believe they are even doing anything.

and the only reason gamerkraft is not hosting for NA is cuz this place bought it up... so they have no right to accept them...

Fervid
August 27th, 2010, 06:20 PM
plus its been 2 years... how long does it take to fix bugs? why dont they partner up with gamerkraft and work on it... seriously so many options yet they dont update us whatsoever... its hard to believe they are even doing anything.

Please do not make up rumors.. No one has said that Suba or anyone else for that matter has not released PT2 because they are fixing bugs. And they did give us an update, only a few days ago.

MrSaturn;179394']As I understand it, BY LAW we are not allowed to discuss PT2 until that restriction is lifted.

EchoSaviour;179562']All I can say as well as all that I know that is going on is that we're still waiting on Yedang. Not much else to add.

.... So after reading that, chill out, relax, and do something else with your time. Everyone, including Suba Games, is waiting for PT2. Not just you.

ed teh gar
August 27th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Doesnt really matter when pt2 comes out. Pt2 fit in with the last round of MMos released in 07-09. I dunno how it will stand in with games such as Gw2 FF14 and other next gen games coming out in 10-11. The longer it takes (regardless) the more people will drift and get comfortable in other games.

Fervid
August 27th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Doesnt really matter when pt2 comes out. Pt2 fit in with the last round of MMos released in 07-09. I dunno how it will stand in with games such as Gw2 FF14 and other next gen games coming out in 10-11. The longer it takes (regardless) the more people will drift and get comfortable in other games.

Well, imo, people will play because they enjoy the game for what it is.. I played FF14 and I think I enjoyed PT2 more, even though FF14 is probably ranked higher in every category.

ed teh gar
August 27th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Most of the people who posted about their pt2 experience dislike it.

Still for a company people who like it for what it is" are not enough to develop the kind of following you need to keep a game active for years.

Fala
August 28th, 2010, 07:39 AM
I think it depends also on the point of view, like most pt1 players who tried pt2 (including me) don't like it mainly. In this case we compare it to the old pt1 and see that it is different. pt2 goes to the "next gen" of mmo's yep, i think this describes it good. Iam sure there will be enough playing it.

ed teh gar
August 28th, 2010, 03:20 PM
no pt2 is not next gen. Its current gen. Next gen games are starting to be released this year. pt2 was released in like 2007 in korea? thats not next gen.

Erbse
August 29th, 2010, 06:03 PM
PT2 is last gen.

jay89237
September 29th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Seems as though they deleted the topic I made...

AsiaSoft just announced theyre hosting PT2 for southeast Asia. Their CBT is gonna start Oct 14th

Fervid
September 29th, 2010, 06:41 PM
What is Priston Tale 2? You must be from the future... O_O

Aryan24
October 29th, 2010, 09:22 PM
oh lol @ Priston Tale 2

MrBusy
October 30th, 2010, 11:44 AM
PT2 is last gen.

+1

What is Priston Tale 2? You must be from the future... O_O

You must be from the past... O_O

taratatataah
December 19th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Are they ever gong to release the game here? If so, can they ask players which version of the game we wish to play? *Renewal sucks*. If not, the administrator should take down the web-page and all this broadcast.

Lennith
December 21st, 2010, 02:56 AM
Suba hasn't released pt2 since they announced it. It's been years since then. Time to pass it on to someone who cares, seriously.