PDA

View Full Version : Note: Special Black Card

Saccharide
February 13th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Hello,

This announcement is with regards to the current in-game localization for the following items:

Special Black Card - Tackle
Special Black Card - Rigid
Special Black Card - Revival
Special Black Card - Rapid

The following should be noted about these items:

The Special Black Card can transmogrify any armor of that class. Transmogrification is not limited to the armors indicated in the description.
"Special Black Card - Tackle" can be applied to all Veils.
"Special Black Card - Rigid" can be applied to all Defenders.
"Special Black Card - Revival" can be applied to all Guarders.
"Special Black Card - Rapid" can be applied to all Binders.
Special Black design will not be removed when an armor is modified using a Powerup or Powerdown card.
Special Black design will be removed when an armor is upgraded using minerals.
If this is the case for you, please contact us for more information prior to upgrading.

Descriptions reflecting the items' true effect will added in the next game update.

FortunePaw
February 13th, 2010, 09:38 PM
So in theory, you can turn a slot/new wp veil into a black paint veil with teh Special Black Card- tackle?

Saccharide
February 13th, 2010, 10:09 PM
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4328/warfare.png

FortunePaw
February 13th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Found that out myself :V

So for now, before ppl find this thread, it will be a secret among revo :awsum:

IIYuriII
February 13th, 2010, 11:24 PM
GM do you got a anime skin color one ? :D

Bump: Saccharide do you got a anime skin color one ?

and also where is the editing ?

and also where is the editing

FortunePaw
February 13th, 2010, 11:31 PM
GM do you got a anime skin color one ? :D

and also where is the editing ?

and also where is the editing

Do you see any anime special paint card anywhere in the game? Neither do I. So stop asking.

IIYuriII
February 13th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Do you see any anime special paint card anywhere in the game? Neither do I. So stop asking.

Never !!1 :XD:

0neHitKill
February 14th, 2010, 10:13 PM
I lol at ur skill bar

Kaiser07
February 14th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Let me see if I got the idea, If I use a black color card (or whatever his name is), the armor, doesnt matter wich one it is, will transform its look to a WP armor or the previous ones????

Brightl1ght
February 15th, 2010, 01:49 AM
i got another issue since i got 2 comps... my bro plays in 1 and i play in the other.. i boticed that when u have a black tackle veil on... but then u change into another armor and then change back into black tackle.. u can c the color in ur comp but on others ppls comp u cant c the color just a regular tackle veil :S Example: im in coro base war... i got the black tackle... then i put on my slot v7 valkrie... then i put on my black tackle again... this time i can still cthe color on my screen... but on my bros comp he can c me as a normal tackle... can u fix this???

FortunePaw
February 15th, 2010, 01:53 AM
i got another issue since i got 2 comps... my bro plays in 1 and i play in the other.. i boticed that when u have a black tackle veil on... but then u change into another armor and then change back into black tackle.. u can c the color in ur comp but on others ppls comp u cant c the color just a regular tackle veil :S Example: im in coro base war... i got the black tackle... then i put on my slot v7 valkrie... then i put on my black tackle again... this time i can still cthe color on my screen... but on my bros comp he can c me as a normal tackle... can u fix this???

This is a game engine limitation. Once you put on the black tackle, you need to warp to another map and back to force a model reloading since that's pretty much how the game engine handles the model. And no, GM cannot fix this. It's up to the dev team to fix their crappy coding.

Brightl1ght
February 15th, 2010, 08:00 PM
kk ty bro:P

ArtoriusDivinus
February 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM
It's still way to expensive for paint.

Saccharide
February 16th, 2010, 01:18 PM
It's still way to expensive for paint.

Its more than just paint.
It is capable of transforming any of your armors into the specified form.
Only limited edition forms are that expensive.
Complaints about new armors being ugly will go away once you can transmogrify your armor into the form you always loved.

AlohaDawn
February 16th, 2010, 01:23 PM
trans·mog·ri·fy (trāns-mŏg'rə-fī', trānz-)
tr.v. trans·mog·ri·fied, trans·mog·ri·fy·ing, trans·mog·ri·fies
To change into a different shape or form, especially one that is fantastic or bizarre.

Im thinking theres sumething else to that paint...

FenderJazz
February 16th, 2010, 06:02 PM
trans·mog·ri·fy (trāns-mŏg'rə-fī', trānz-)
tr.v. trans·mog·ri·fied, trans·mog·ri·fy·ing, trans·mog·ri·fies
To change into a different shape or form, especially one that is fantastic or bizarre.

Im thinking theres sumething else to that paint...

Yes. It turned my Dominion into a black Rigid. Slightly disappointing since I loved the Dominion's appearance already but this is pretty cool too. (Black and red Dominion would've been incredible though.)

The design name is 'Warfare Defender'. I would imagine the other paints give similar 'designs'.

Updating steam
February 16th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Yes. It turned my Dominion into a black Rapid. Slightly disappointing since I loved the Dominion's appearance already but this is pretty cool too. (Black and red Dominion would've been incredible though.)

The design name is 'Warfare Defender'. I would imagine the other paints give similar 'designs'.

Mgurr with rapid binder?

FenderJazz
February 16th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Mgurr with rapid binder?

Derp. Changing that...

AlohaDawn
February 16th, 2010, 11:15 PM
I have a question

scenario:

Falcon V8 E9 Defnse. If i used the black paint to transmorg it, will I still be able to Upgrade it with power up cards ? and or/ Enchants?

I know it says on the description, but im just clarifying it.

Saccharide
February 16th, 2010, 11:33 PM
I have a question

scenario:

Falcon V8 E9 Defnse. If i used the black paint to transmorg it, will I still be able to Upgrade it with power up cards ? and or/ Enchants?

I know it says on the description, but im just clarifying it.
Read the OP.

RickTick
February 17th, 2010, 01:44 AM
About the stock of these paints:

Is the total stock of these paints nation-wide? Server wide? both servers combined?

tia

TheRealGB
February 17th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Saccharide;82159']http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4328/warfare.png

So slot armors are tradable again if we transmorgify them? Can anyone confirm on this.

Polysaccharide
February 17th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Thats not a slot armor bro.

Rygdea
February 17th, 2010, 07:02 AM
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad284/arandomguy/asd.jpg

this is and no its not tradable

JKRevan
February 17th, 2010, 08:39 AM
e12 ev7 armor

=O

Tongbal4t
February 17th, 2010, 12:16 PM
so does this mean i can paint my stormriser with that special paint -tackle??

Fr1skyDingo
February 17th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Saccharide;82139']
Special Black design will not be removed when an armor is modified using a Powerup or Powerdown card.

This will be put to the test eventually.

TomQuayle
February 18th, 2010, 08:44 AM
1 question...... what if i transmorgify my schneider??? with 25k HP.... it will turn into black revival??? so the stats will be def? ... or it will remain 25k HP?..... im really2 confused :V

BuurG
February 18th, 2010, 09:13 AM
its gonna be ur schneider with a Revival Design

Rygdea
February 19th, 2010, 01:11 AM
it will be and will function like a schneider. the only thing that will change is the design art i/e how it looks ingame to others around you.

KittyPants
February 19th, 2010, 12:43 PM
question:
if i apply this special black card to, a harrier, will it tranmorgify my harrier into a black "rigid" ?????
or a black Harrier?
i think that is a fair question, and it dosnt quite seem clear.

Bump: in other words, i dont much care for the rigid look, and that is reason i dont use it, and i would be quite disapointed if my armor "that i spent money on to look a certain way" Ie: harrier, changes into the rigid,
just want to make an informed decision.

FortunePaw
February 19th, 2010, 01:41 PM
question:
if i apply this special black card to, a harrier, will it tranmorgify my harrier into a black "rigid" ?????
or a black Harrier?
i think that is a fair question, and it dosnt quite seem clear.

Bump: in other words, i dont much care for the rigid look, and that is reason i dont use it, and i would be quite disapointed if my armor "that i spent money on to look a certain way" Ie: harrier, changes into the rigid,
just want to make an informed decision.

Try see what's wrong in that pic. :rolleyes:

ArtoriusDivinus
February 19th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Saccharide;83170']

Its more than just paint.
It is capable of transforming any of your armors into the specified form.
Only limited edition forms are that expensive.
Complaints about new armors being ugly will go away once you can transmogrify your armor into the form you always loved.

Then I hope you don't intend for all new paints to be ''limited expensive''. :awsum:

Because no matter how cool it looks, I do not pay 3 months of membership to have my Shadow Binder look like a black and red shadow the hedgehog Rapid.

kilew
February 19th, 2010, 03:43 PM

Try see what's wrong in that pic. :rolleyes:

ima take a shot in the dark here and say you are refering to the frenzy/zerk/purify/ragings/repair target all on 1 gear? lmao

GM's <3

NotSubaGamer
February 23rd, 2010, 02:40 PM
black rigid says metal defender on it.

OmgNaro
February 23rd, 2010, 04:28 PM
black rigid says metal defender on it.

its still a metal defender(Stat wise)
Its just made to look like a rigid (Note: Only GMs can be transgearsexual)

FortunePaw
February 23rd, 2010, 04:59 PM
its still a metal defender(Stat wise)
Its just made to look like a rigid (Note: Only GMs can be transgearsexual)

So since when did I become a GM?

http://i45.tinypic.com/fyjsk8.png

God... you guys still can't figure these out?

Rygdea
February 24th, 2010, 02:23 AM
they really cant :v

when i first told people that both my shadow and harrier were black... no1 believed me. At all.

Radlnferno
February 24th, 2010, 02:27 AM
when you use the card, it makes that armor look like a black with red lined version of that gear's original slot armor. so like, if you use it on a shark veil, i'll look like a black tackle.

OmgNaro
February 24th, 2010, 07:15 AM
So your telling me if i take my stormriser, and update it with the revival card i will look like an AG going 520?

Bump:
So since when did I become a GM?

http://i45.tinypic.com/fyjsk8.png

God... you guys still can't figure these out?

And you cant figure it out? TrasGearSexual = putting a revival on a shark