PDA

View Full Version : Barely Adequate

Sunlit
March 20th, 2015, 03:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xzfeKnB.png

YO!

Are you a battle-hardened veteran aiming to rebuild your legacy? Perhaps you're a fashionista trying to amass the perfect, ever-expanding wardrobe. Maybe you just miss idling in front of the bank with your pets, or fueling your gambling addiction trying to be the next Genius Seizer. Or maybe of course, you're one of our lovely new Suba players who figured this game looked cute and kinda fun. Whoever you are

Welcome, we're glad to have ya

Visit Us (http://barelyadequate.shivtr.com/)

What is Barely Adequate?

(Basically Awesome)
The aim of our merry band of misfits is to make DOMO an enjoyable place. Now that means a lot of different things to a lot of different people and we can appreciate that. We will do our best, within our means to make sure every member of our troupe gets to enjoy DOMO the way they want to. The one thing you can expect of us is

Quality
(contrary to our name)

How did we become Barely Adequate?

(In 3 easy steps)
After a long day of collecting hemp rope from pupus and various other little critters on the first day of Suba's closed beta, a small band of Sapphies ran into a couple of Onyx folk and hit it off. We bonded over our efforts in gaining access to the well, and in defeating the Leech Lich and it's been history ever since.

Between us we have plenty of experience in top and well-established guilds on both servers, serving in positions of leadership and responsibility. Instead of trying desperately to hold on to what once was, we decided to make something new grow. And we will do our best to build a successful and welcoming guild, to nurture a new start for this new server.

Who can become Barely Adequate?
Maybe you can
(http://barelyadequate.shivtr.com/users/sign_up)

- Let us be your EverSunshine -
(or at least your Darkdale Destroyer)

StephC
March 20th, 2015, 12:07 PM
:eek: That' a pretty first post.
That looks like a such a nice guild.
Your website is soo pretttyy!! :XD:

I wish you the best, forming your guild!!

Icywind1980
March 20th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Cool guild I like the intro!

TheIssing
March 20th, 2015, 03:14 PM
took a look at your website it looks good. and your intro is good too. best of luck to you guys! :)

Leisurely
March 20th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Are y'all taking in new members for OB? ^^;

Sunlit
March 21st, 2015, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

We're totally accepting new members, i sent you a pm Entropy but just in case, sign up to our website and fill out an application, tell us about yourself!

Erration
March 22nd, 2015, 04:09 PM
Bumping because we love all the awesome people~

0rocha
March 23rd, 2015, 01:56 PM
Come check us out! We've got some lovely guild alchemists if that tickles your fancy. :D

CrossbreedPriscilla
March 23rd, 2015, 02:33 PM
Good people, much love.

~CrossbreedPriscilla

DjShackles
March 23rd, 2015, 04:33 PM
Very well set up I like it

Kalasyn
March 23rd, 2015, 05:47 PM
Best guild post/intro/banner evarrrr. xD If I wasn't in a guild, seriously 10/10 would join! :D

Aciv
March 23rd, 2015, 07:03 PM
Had my first day in this guild, on Teamspeak.

The topic of English accents somehow changed to kinky dungeons and a French saying of something with butter and women.

10/10 would join again

IconicNA
March 23rd, 2015, 07:07 PM
Had my first day in this guild, on Teamspeak.

The topic of English accents somehow changed to kinky dungeons and a French saying of something with butter and women.

10/10 would join again

Aciv buddy, BA = Basicly Awesome, and like awesome places.... What happens in BA stays in BA :P jk bro welcome to the family

Sunlit
March 23rd, 2015, 07:07 PM
the conclusion i came to was that we had to butter them up to get them into the machines

WildAngelSK2
March 23rd, 2015, 07:08 PM
10/10 would hire as logo designer ;)

Sunlit
March 23rd, 2015, 07:56 PM
thanks i whipped it up in a day :D

Champaign
March 26th, 2015, 05:05 AM
It's amazing how well we're gelling together. So love, muck sticky.

FoxyFi
March 28th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Join barely adaquate!

Or don't. We don't really mind.

WildAngelSK2
March 31st, 2015, 01:01 PM
Free bump for ju

DjShackles
April 5th, 2015, 08:00 AM
Don't Be Shy and Stop on by!

DjShackles
April 13th, 2015, 03:42 AM
We've got more room now!

Illiyria
April 13th, 2015, 08:54 PM
What are you requirements for joining?

I'm interested (you have a pretty nice site, just couldn't find requirements on there :))

Sunlit
April 15th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Friendliness, and activity for the most part- there's no hard level requirement but I'll take levels in mind feel free to pm either of Sunlit, Buuyo, Orocha, or Erra in game if you wanna talk!

DjShackles
May 2nd, 2015, 05:51 PM
Unlocked Lv 7 !

Sunlit
July 10th, 2015, 05:10 AM
Ding Level 12!

Sunlit
August 5th, 2015, 01:57 AM
Lucky number 13

Laufeyson
August 12th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Apparent guild rules are as follows:
1.) be over 18. Mature kiddos aren't allowed. Hell, 18 year olds are probably rejected.
2.) don't be new to the game or a low level. "We can't help people in your level range", even though they've stated before that there's no level restriction.
3.) be friendly. Except when you violate either rules one or two, then you will have no guild to be friendly in.

Just something to keep in mind for people who are thinking about joining this guild. If you're an immature over 18 year old and have a high leveled character (which doesn't tell anyone about your experience with the game or with MMORPGs in general), then this guild should suit you just fine. Otherwise, I'd take a look at your other options. :)

DjShackles
August 13th, 2015, 06:25 AM
Apparent guild rules are as follows:
1.) be over 18. Mature kiddos aren't allowed. Hell, 18 year olds are probably rejected.
2.) don't be new to the game or a low level. "We can't help people in your level range", even though they've stated before that there's no level restriction.
3.) be friendly. Except when you violate either rules one or two, then you will have no guild to be friendly in.

Just something to keep in mind for people who are thinking about joining this guild. If you're an immature over 18 year old and have a high leveled character (which doesn't tell anyone about your experience with the game or with MMORPGs in general), then this guild should suit you just fine. Otherwise, I'd take a look at your other options. :)

1. We have members who are under the age of 18, that are mature. Yes we have rejected some people over the age of 18, but due to the fact we did not believe they would fit into the guild. some of our conversations are mature so we have to put that into account. And when i mean mature i just don't mean explicit stuff, just life in general.

2. We allow new members and low levels, we are a high enough guild to have the space for them and we currently have low levels and members who have just got over level 30 themselves and we help them and give them advice. We have never once told people that "We can't help people in your level range" unless the person who was being asked didn't have a level low enough so they pass them to another member who does have a level within that range to help. We constantly have people in all level ranges to be able to help though.

3. We expect our members to not start drama or fights with others and behave appropriately when being confronted by someone who they believe are better or just trying to pick a fight.

All of our applicants we go through talk to us one on one or we all talk to them to evaluate. This forum is just to put a word out of us taking in new members and veterans who wish to be in a guild that is well established. Which is why we have our guild website to overlook all the applicants and talking via DOMO.

If you have any questions with your confusion please talk to any of our Elders, Members or Chair. Thank you.

ItsJai
August 13th, 2015, 12:33 PM
I love you Sunlit

Sunlit
August 13th, 2015, 01:41 PM
I love you too babydoll

Godslayerv1
August 13th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Where is Jett my Honeybunny :<

Danielduqu2tKnQ
September 23rd, 2015, 02:39 AM
Hi guys, I need to know if I can join'm barely yaskey not know me if any? but gladly

Danielduqu2tKnQ
September 23rd, 2015, 02:48 AM
Sunlit brother I write here to tell you if you want to admit me to the guild , I am waiting for your response yaskey here

Danielduqu2tKnQ
September 23rd, 2015, 01:22 PM
the conclusion i came to was that we had to butter them up to get them into the machines

Job Yaskey
Guild - Insomnia

Sunlit bro, can join to you guild♀

Tacoman8
September 23rd, 2015, 01:39 PM
Sunlit brother I write here to tell you if you want to admit me to the guild , I am waiting for your response yaskey here

apply onto the guild site

Zipsy
October 17th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Hi! This is Zipsy i applied for your guild today also my friend ElisaLynn has applied too.

Starpower153
October 17th, 2015, 04:34 PM
i applied for your guild today ElisaLynn also

LotusOfDespair
December 15th, 2015, 11:41 AM
I applied for your guild :x hope i can join ?

Sunlit
January 5th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Here's to hoping for another lovely year with my pack of derps! Hope to see more people enter the fold in the coming year :D

Carecrow
January 6th, 2016, 03:45 AM
Here's to hoping for another lovely year with my pack of derps! Hope to see more people enter the fold in the coming year :D

hi can i enter the fold pls

CrossbreedPriscilla
January 7th, 2016, 09:36 AM
This sun guy, what a nub.