PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a casual mature guild

Taokilie
March 21st, 2015, 02:08 AM
I played Aeria Domo back when it was released and came back to it on and off, I died of happiness to hear it was returning despite its not the sort of game I'd normally play anymore, I have such fond memories of it.

I'm looking for a friendly and chatty guild to join, preferably where most members are 18+ (nothing against the younger folks, I just find it a little harder to relate to people still in school these days) and people actually know each other (quality over quantity)

Im in australia and work 5 days a week so I might not be around much outside of weekends, but I'd like to make some friends.

IGN is Sajiri

Vuriel
March 21st, 2015, 03:02 AM
Same situation and location as you fella, keep me updated if you find a good guild! My character's name is also Cubbie as well.

OmgZombieCharm
March 29th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Apply to Muffin! We talk... And talk... And talk.... make them staaahp!!!

We are not accepting apps ATM but as soon as we open apps you should try it, there is a post of the guild here And you can find us on FB (Muffin with a piggy picture lol)

BakonStripz99
March 29th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Hit up Zymbasha or Zytria in game, we've only got around 20 members but we're trying to fill up and get people talking. :P

Taokilie
March 29th, 2015, 05:00 PM
I've had a couple messages already :) Just letting you folks know that pretty much the day after I made this thread my pc died >_>; I should hopefully be getting it back from the guy repairing it today, but who knows. I might take a few days to get back to anyone who's mentioned a guild to me so far

SoulsTheWise
March 29th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Your more then welcome to join PsychoWolves lol

Kalasyn
March 30th, 2015, 12:21 AM
Syzygy would love to have you if you haven't chosen a guild yet! :) Most of us are 20+ and there are a fair few that are in the same time zone as you are. We're all pretty active (we have four people in the top online time billboard... GO TO SLEEP GUYS) and pretty talkative as well. A couple of us know each other from AG Domo, but we're also very welcoming to newcomers as well. :) If you're interested you can message me on the forums or in game. My ign is Kalasyn.

(PS I also died of happiness when Domo came back :O)

Q4dickerso2ngi3
March 30th, 2015, 01:13 PM
if you wanna help make a guild message me ingame KakashiHatake i wanna make a helpful,kind,active,participate.

9087wastaken
March 30th, 2015, 01:49 PM
If you haven't chosen a guild yet Olympians is looking for members that want to hang out and chat. We are active during the week but the weekend is more active due to people having school/work. Most our members are over 18 so its pretty relaxed. Anyways, mail/whisper 9087 when you do get back into the game if you want to join!

Taokilie
March 30th, 2015, 04:31 PM
So many interesting suggestions now @_@ Unfortunately I still dont have my pc back, we've emailed the repair guy and waiting for a reply from him. I have a 4 day weekend coming up so I'll definitely try to talk to some of you in game over that time (providing I have it back then, otherwise I'll probably bug my husband to let me install the game on his computer)

Taokilie
April 15th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Okay, after nearly a month of no working computer, it finally got repaired <_> I seriously did not expect it to take that long.

If people who replied here and messaged me privately are still willing, I'll be trying to chat to people soon :) It turns out that tomorrow will be my last day at my job (redundancy) and I am planning to take a break from working for a while to deal with some health issues, so I will likely be around at much more varied hours from then on.

Kalasyn
April 20th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Whoohoo, grats on getting it repaired! ^_^

Syzygy is still willing to have you join us! :D Feel free to message me in game at Kalasyn so we can chat more. I'm always on so I won't miss your whisper. x'D

Loomynar
April 20th, 2015, 01:37 PM
I'm always on so I won't miss your whisper. x'D

Always playing with the yellow bear :o