PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Edge Are Recutiting

ChrisSega
March 22nd, 2015, 03:19 AM
Hi All im ChrisWolfie a elder of the guild

we are Recuiting active Friendly , Talkive ppls we do use skype,team speak,Raid Call so if u like to join us for a Chat

leave a post here or

look up any the members

MaskedOne=Guild Leader
Chelsey=Elder
ChrisWolfie=Elder
Bouner=Elder
Winter=head brach

post ur info here
ING ID
TimeZone
Talkive Time
Skype,Raid Call,Team Speak ID
ur flavor saying

Chelsey568dj37v
March 22nd, 2015, 03:25 AM

we are Recuiting active Friendly , Talkive ppls we do use skype,team speak,Raid Call so if u like to join us for a Chat

leave a post here or

look up any the members

MaskedOne=Guild Leader
Chelsey=Elder
ChrisWolfie=Elder
Bouner=Elder
Winter=head brach

post ur info here
ING ID
TimeZone
Talkive Time
ur flavor saying

don't forget Kimo also a elder = )

Kbemo
March 22nd, 2015, 05:17 AM
ING ID: Kimo
TimeZone: Hawaii GMT -10
Talkive Time: Hawaii Time 10am-9pm
Skype,Raid Call,Team Speak ID : Ain't telling till I get to know you first ;P
ur flavor saying: Well I like chocolates :P

ChrisSega
March 22nd, 2015, 06:45 AM
ING ID : ChrisWolfie

TimeZone : UK GMT 0

Talkive Time : All the time

Skype,Raid Call,Team Speak ID: SegaAnime,ChrisWolfie,ChrisWolfie

ur flavor saying: This or That

MaskedOnee
March 22nd, 2015, 11:18 AM
Me, Chris, Chelsey and Bouncer like to do gathering and crafting. We also do group parties @ casks neptune griz etc. We aren't the fastest at leveling up either but we have a premium of fun times. :) If you want to join just message any Branch Head and above and we'll invite you. Also there's still some spots for Branch Heads and a couple elders.

And here's some clarifications on Chris' post. Bouncer is the name not Bouner and ~WinterSolstice~ is a Branch Head.

If you want to join post your In game name (IGN) Active times and tell us something interesting about yourself you would want us to know about you.

My IGN is MaskedOne.

I'm on throughout the day eastern time zone.

I use any chat program.

I have no idea what a flavor saying is but I guess it's supposed to say "favorite saying." I don't really have a favorite saying I just go with the flow. (or try to) xD

Chelsey568dj37v
March 22nd, 2015, 11:51 AM
My IGN is Chelsey

I'm on Central Time Zone

I use any chat program.

my favor saying be yourself and have fun =)

BouncerMoontide
March 22nd, 2015, 03:47 PM
Hi my IGN is Bouncer, I'm an elder of the guild

I'm also on Central Time, and usually play during evening.

University takes up a good amount of my time, so you may not see me often at times. I however try to keep up with Skype if I can't be in game. After May I'll probably have a bit of a different schedule, since I'll be working more instead of school.

My other choice of gaming is Sims 2 and 3. Which I usually combine with my writing hobby on another social game site. :D

SarahbucklncHvf
March 22nd, 2015, 05:18 PM

leave a post here or

look up any the members

MaskedOne=Guild Leader
Chelsey=Elder
ChrisWolfie=Elder
Bouner=Elder
Winter=head brach

post ur info here
ING ID
TimeZone
Talkive Time
ur flavor saying

hi can i jone your guild

SarahbucklncHvf
March 22nd, 2015, 05:22 PM
Me, Chris, Chelsey and Bouncer like to do gathering and crafting. We also do group parties @ casks neptune griz etc. We aren't the fastest at leveling up either but we have a premium of fun times. :) If you want to join just message any Branch Head and above and we'll invite you. Also there's still some spots for Branch Heads and a couple elders.

And here's some clarifications on Chris' post. Bouncer is the name not Bouner and ~WinterSolstice~ is a Branch Head.

If you want to join post your In game name (IGN) Active times and tell us something interesting about yourself you would want us to know about you.

My IGN is MaskedOne.

I'm on throughout the day eastern time zone.

I use any chat program.

I have no idea what a flavor saying is but I guess it's supposed to say "favorite saying." I don't really have a favorite saying I just go with the flow. (or try to) xD
hya all can i join your guild ing is sarahxx teamspeak name is sarahbuckley and am in uk but is on most ov the day am a very active player

Chelsey568dj37v
March 22nd, 2015, 05:45 PM
sure u may join let me add u to my fl and I have to find where u at on the game.

SarahbucklncHvf
March 22nd, 2015, 07:08 PM
sure u may join let me add u to my fl and I have to find where u at on the game.

hi am not on the game at the min

SarahbucklncHvf
March 22nd, 2015, 07:30 PM

add my skype sarah buckley

Chelsey568dj37v
March 22nd, 2015, 07:35 PM
im chelsey568 I hope I add u right on the Skype.

ChrisSega
March 23rd, 2015, 04:01 AM
im chrisWolfie Aka LoneWolf i add to my skype too

Kttycat199rry3D
March 23rd, 2015, 06:27 AM
im chrisWolfie Aka LoneWolf i add to my skype too

hay there is loades ov lone wolfs on skype

Kttycat199rry3D
March 23rd, 2015, 06:28 AM
i hv had no request from eany ov u

WinWithNumbers
March 23rd, 2015, 09:44 AM
ING ID: Mercy
TimeZone: Central
Talkive Time 3-9 weekdays, all day weekends
Skype,Raid Call,Team Speak ID : I use each of them, Teamspeak: Flying My Kite, Skype: Flying MyKite, Raidcall:i forget, haven't used that one in awhile

ur flavor saying: Deviance is good!

Note: (Flying My Kite is my name on league which is why all my usernames are like that xd)

ChrisSega
March 23rd, 2015, 01:30 PM
u find me by Typeing ChrisWolfie Aka LONEWOLF my pic of a fighter Animes

Chelsey568dj37v
March 23rd, 2015, 04:56 PM
ING ID: Mercy
TimeZone: Central
Talkive Time 3-9 weekdays, all day weekends
Skype,Raid Call,Team Speak ID : I use each of them, Teamspeak: Flying My Kite, Skype: Flying MyKite, Raidcall:i forget, haven't used that one in awhile

ur flavor saying: Deviance is good!

Note: (Flying My Kite is my name on league which is why all my usernames are like that xd)

hi Mercy im Chelsey the Elder in Trinity Edge once the server back up i add u on the game if anybody hasnt yet. = )