PDA

View Full Version : Domo-knights Guild..

Doubles422c7hON
March 31st, 2015, 10:31 PM
welcome to Domo-knights Guild..

needing staff if like to be mail box me in game if you like to help me run and build this guild up.
this guild is new and could use a good staff to help run it.

any reg members can join too by either leaving a post message or mail boxing me in game.
love to see this new guild build up.. thanks chairman of Domo-knights/cool-muffin.

in game name is cool-muffin. hope some of you will join it...

Doubles422c7hON
April 1st, 2015, 09:44 PM
we are still looking for members, and need staff to help run it and help build it up. first 5 to 6 people to join us i will make them staff members. love to also have a staff member who can make a site for this guild. mail box me or post here if you want to help or join as a member. thanks we can really use members.

Doubles422c7hON
April 2nd, 2015, 10:45 PM
we are still looking for members and staff. love it if some would join it. post here or mail box me if interested.

Doubles422c7hON
April 3rd, 2015, 10:15 PM
we are still looking for members and staff. love it if some would join it. post here or mail box me if interested. we could really use the members and staff.

Doubles422c7hON
April 4th, 2015, 10:53 PM
still looking for really good members. its a new guild but i love to see it grow... in game mail me or post here if want to join.

Doubles422c7hON
April 5th, 2015, 11:59 PM
domo-knights still looking for members so come join this new guild. love to see it grow.

Doubles422c7hON
April 7th, 2015, 12:05 AM
we are a new guild that could really use members please join. post here or mail box me in game. my char is cool-muffin. love to see this guild build up. could use someone who knows how to make a site too.

Doubles422c7hON
April 7th, 2015, 09:53 PM
i could really use some staff, and need members. im the only one recruiting people in this guild. got no site. if you join or want to help build this guild up i'll make you either elder or branch head. first few that do i'll make them it.

Doubles422c7hON
April 8th, 2015, 10:14 PM
i could really use some members and even staff. recruiting members. in box me if you want to join. dont be scared.. please join..

Doubles422c7hON
April 9th, 2015, 11:04 PM
still recruiting members and staff could use some please..

Doubles422c7hON
April 10th, 2015, 11:08 PM
still recruiting. could use some staff help..

Doubles422c7hON
April 11th, 2015, 11:01 PM
bump! still recruiting. could use some staff help..

Doubles422c7hON
April 13th, 2015, 10:42 AM
bump! still recruiting. could really use some staff help..

Xiaoming001
April 13th, 2015, 11:08 AM
are you the only person in the guild?

Doubles422c7hON
April 13th, 2015, 12:16 PM
no i got me and 2 others but they not much help. when i made the guild the other 5 left to help make another guild and left me to run it alone. could use some staff help.

UmbyZero
April 13th, 2015, 12:58 PM
no i got me and 2 others but they not much help. when i made the guild the other 5 left to help make another guild and left me to run it alone. could use some staff help.

I was one of those people. Why didn't you just join our guild instead? And looking for members on the forum is the worst way to recruit. No offense, but not just anyone can be an effective guild leader. You have to be a people person and you have to make other people want to be in the guild, not just saying that you "could use some staff help". Look for people in-game. Make a friend and then ask them to join if they are guildless. As a guild leader, it's all on you. Don't look for help, look for friends. Then let them help you because they want to. THAT is a real guild.

Xiaoming001
April 19th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Well, i recruit too much people until my Chairman PM me to stop. Not trying to brag but rather look into the forum, some guild manage to recruit people well because of good topic presentation, bump by friends and testimonial or endorsement by people. You don't run the guild alone but with the people.

Xiaoming001
April 19th, 2015, 11:30 AM
This is one of the most well known guild, look into their topic and learn from their strength.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=72844