PDA

View Full Version : Please get rid of Fencer spam with Wizard spirit buffs

Kirbychu
April 1st, 2015, 07:41 PM

Above is an example of the annoying spam that afflicts Fencers who are partied with a Wizard who feels the need to cast their "Secret of the ______ Spirit" buff on everyone. Every single aoe used will create this spam every single time if anyone in the party has one of these Wizard buffs on. It is super annoying, and aside from asking the Wizard to stop casting it, there is no cure. Anyone who has had this happen to them knows how annoying it is - it's on par with the old school Fencer spam from back in the day (though thankfully not quite as common since most Wizards don't use these buffs).

Please say no to spam.

Magickal
April 1st, 2015, 08:29 PM
Something similar, when using a Thief's Premonition at Casks, you get spammed constantly with "[Drunk] cannot cover [Premonition]".

Xiaoming001
April 2nd, 2015, 03:11 AM
do you actually read them? i would minimize them and ignore the message.

Magickal
April 2nd, 2015, 08:36 AM
do you actually read them? i would minimize them and ignore the message.
If you're in a team, you need to be able to see the chat. You can't just ignore it, in case the Merc or Doc need a break, or have to leave, etc.

Adianwenn
April 2nd, 2015, 09:27 AM
Go in your in game options and right there in the Social skills 3, it gives you the option in turning them on or off. I just forget which ones you leave checked or unchecked, but it can be done. There you go. <3