PDA

View Full Version : Item Mall Fashion Customization Competition!~

J0mart
April 17th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Hello Everybody,

We are here to announce that we will be having a contest where players have the chance of having costumes that they've redesigned put onto Item Mall! Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets. Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify. You may design 3 for each gender to DOUBLE your submission and have a better chance at winning!

While we can't guarantee if Playcoo will implement it into item mall, we can guarantee the following prizes:
-1st Prize = Mount or Battle Mount or Passive Pet or Battle Pet of player's choice + Costume set of player's choice
-2nd Prize = Mount or Passive Pet of player's choice + Costume Set of player's choice
-3rd Prize = Costume Set of player's choice

On top of those prizes, IF your costume ends up being implemented into the game you will receive your own costume long before it gets uploaded to Item Mall!

So show your off you artistic skills and show off your passion for art and fashion design ! We are looking forward to seeing amazing customization design edits from our players!!! :)

Best Regards,
GM Team

Noreechin
April 21st, 2015, 11:56 AM
Well, you didn't make a lot of things clear.
-when is the deadline?
-where do we have to submit it?

And then what Bruna said: (quoting Bruna now)
"1) "Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets." - Does this mean we take screenshots of the outfit and then, for example, edit the color in some program like paint? Or can we draw the outfits like this ->

2) "Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify" - Does this mean we can redesign 2 female + 1 male?"

those are things that have to be answered

Shiono
April 23rd, 2015, 06:20 PM
@Noreechin saved me the trouble of copy pasting!

I'd like to see those questions answered. I've already started to think in which costumes I wanna redesign and such, just really need to know how exactly I'm supposed to do this.

Shiono
April 25th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Hello Everybody,

We are here to announce that we will be having a contest where players have the chance of having costumes that they've redesigned put onto Item Mall! Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets. Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify. You may design 3 for each gender to DOUBLE your submission and have a better chance at winning!

While we can't guarantee if Playcoo will implement it into item mall, we can guarantee the following prizes:
-1st Prize = Mount or Battle Mount or Passive Pet or Battle Pet of player's choice + Costume set of player's choice
-2nd Prize = Mount or Passive Pet of player's choice + Costume Set of player's choice

On top of those prizes, IF your costume ends up being implemented into the game you will receive your own costume long before it gets uploaded to Item Mall!

So show your off you artistic skills and show off your passion for art and fashion design ! We are looking forward to seeing amazing customization design edits from our players!!! :)

Best Regards,
GM Team

I just wanted to add that 3 outfits per gender sounds like too much work e.e
I don't really have many ideas for male outfits </3 Can't it be only 3 outfits no matter the gender?

Guardianq
May 2nd, 2015, 10:34 PM
Where do we send in our designs works?

P3PP3RM1NT
May 6th, 2015, 12:40 PM
-when is the deadline?

And then what Bruna said: (quoting Bruna now)
"1) "Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets." - Does this mean we take screenshots of the outfit and then, for example, edit the color in some program like paint? Or can we draw the outfits like this ->

2) "Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify" - Does this mean we can redesign 2 female + 1 male?"

those are things that have to be answered

I have those questions, too. Do we use a specific program or something? Or just redrawing it ourselves? O_O

Noreechin
May 8th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Still no answer? Well then.

ZenDragoon
May 8th, 2015, 11:34 AM
-when is the deadline?

-There isn't a set deadline until we begin receiving steady submissions. But if everyone would work better under pressue, how does June 15th sound?
-You can submit your artwork by uploading it to Imgur, flickr, etc. and paste the url in a [ IMG ] [/ IMG ] bracket right here in this topic.
-Yes, you may take screenshots of the outfit you wish to modify (We need at least a shot of the front and then the back). We can also accept hand drawn art as long as the costume's design is a modified version of a costume that's currently on item mall.
-At this point, however many you would like to submit would be great. In theory, we want to submit 3 female costumes and 3 male costumes to Playcoo for their review. So technically you have a better chance of winning the more costumes you submit.

I would also recommend putting your name on your art submission to prevent people from stealing your work.

If any of you still have questions, you may post in this thread and I'll do my best to answer.

TiramisuxChoco
May 8th, 2015, 11:45 AM
do it more later if are 3 female and 3 male (6 pictures in total) June 15th too early for people that are kinda busy. How about Julay 10th? and please check your PM

ZenDragoon
May 8th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Sure. The deadline can be pushed back to ensure that everyone has a chance to submit. The deadline isn't set in stone until we've gotten a fair amount of submissions.

Shiono
May 10th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Sure. The deadline can be pushed back to ensure that everyone has a chance to submit. The deadline isn't set in stone until we've gotten a fair amount of submissions.

I know of at least 4 people that want to participate in this event (me and 3 others). Hopefully more will try /o/
Oh, on a side note: I belive this kind of event would be successful on DoMo, since there are more artists playing that game owo (or at least that's how it looked like, I remember I saw many DoMo players participating in the Suba Event).

Thank you for replying, I can start working on tha costumes ohoh so many ideas \o/

HikageChichiri
May 15th, 2015, 03:53 PM
when it comes to these things, i'm more used to doing a hand drawn art
but my only problem is, im so very bad at coloring them ^^' xD

for an example, like this screenshot and my piece back on BF LH ::COOL:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1501744_726874267336697_860254301_n.jpg?oh=78660fb d428fb5acfe2d078227b7166b&oe=55D67485&__gda__=1438596614_cf66e8e1eaf434b48723afd58354adf 9

or simply something like this (my char with a modified "Absolute Gunslinger Vest")

https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/s960x960/475997_598528243504634_1557450268_o.jpg

AlehLH
May 15th, 2015, 05:03 PM
So, the maximum amount of outfits is 6, right?

MimiTachikawa
May 19th, 2015, 09:14 AM
I don't know how to join this cause I cant draw is it cool if i try to reedit a perm by simply using a screen shot and i always have problems uploading them on here help Q.Q tell me what to do xD

Shiono
May 19th, 2015, 11:18 AM
I don't know how to join this cause I cant draw is it cool if i try to reedit a perm by simply using a screen shot and i always have problems uploading them on here help Q.Q tell me what to do xD

When it comes to uploading screenshots:

-You can submit your artwork by uploading it to Imgur, flickr, etc. and paste the url in a [ IMG ] [/ IMG ] bracket right here in this topic.
-Yes, you may take screenshots of the outfit you wish to modify (We need at least a shot of the front and then the back). We can also accept hand drawn art as long as the costume's design is a modified version of a costume that's currently on item mall.

Personally, I use imgur.

Shiono
May 21st, 2015, 07:25 AM
If any of you still have questions, you may post in this thread and I'll do my best to answer.
No matter how many times I re-read it.. there are still some things unclear to me and I'm not the only one.
I have a few more questions.. if you don't mind >_>;

Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets.

To participate we must draw a modified version of the outfit/a new outfit or is there another way to participate? When I ask about another way, I'm talking of.. screenshot your character and edit the screenshot in a program; change colors/pattern or add more details.
Can players mix pieces of existing outfits, screenshot it and name it a modified version/a new outfit?

I get it that we need to screenshot the original outfit and then show our modified version, but please do say if there is another way to participate other than drawing; people are confused saying this is only for artists. I also have a suggestion towards the event's prizes;

Instead of this:

Why not:

1st Prize = Mount or Battle Mount + Passive or Battle Pet of player's choice + Costume set of player's choice
2nd Prize = Passive or Battle Pet of player's choice + Costume Set of player's choice
3rd Prize = Costume Set of player's choice

I think it'd make more sense owo Just a suggestion >.<

Hun if you're reading this..
Pft you lazy butt, next time come make the questions yourself *smacks* ;v

Guardianq
May 25th, 2015, 08:07 PM
I was wondering if making a Design -> Concept?
I mean.... Does Making a design means.. You're also making an Concept art? :o

ZenDragoon
June 12th, 2015, 04:09 PM
At this point, any submissions would do. They can be simple recolors or mixing and matching of parts from different sets as long as the color scheme matches. There is no limit or restriction as to how many outfits you can submit.

Shiono
June 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
I won't be able to (digitally) draw anything until 22nd June since I can't acess my laptop :'( *using dad's*

HikageOmoide
June 17th, 2015, 07:56 PM
X.X
i cannot complete my task since Ive been always kept busy doing some other things
but for the very least, imma post the designs ive finished, design may be twisted but unique o3ob

and so the "SPY SET" was the only thing ive completely finished, and hope it would be acceptable xD (since i kinda..somewhat...changed everything..?) xp

this was supposed to be the sets ill be redesigning...
http://3.1m.yt/JKo5QAaTs.png

the modified SPY SET design would be first, a cropped from the hip-long sleeved-jacket, then inside is a turtle necked-slim-fitted-coat, then just right his abdomen is a little-folded-gray-shirt, pants dramatically folded right above his boots, outer-straps covered around his coat and jacket, a strap badge from his left-folded sleeve

KIRITO STYLE! \o/

heres the front and back view...
http://2.1m.yt/J8tZLF5Ef.jpg
dont mind his arm measurements.... xD
and pardon for the boots part...i didnt measure le body, just drawn the thang right away )o) same design from the boots, tho it has diff color

so, i didnt colored my drawn design here since the color was only black, gray and white
Black: the very dark shadings i did (except for the bad shadings in his pants), also the boots (except the midsole), the mod-zipper from his coat (neck till right above his abdomen)
White: the midsole of his boots, the out linings right from the straps, outline of his coat, the cuff of his right sleeve
Gray: mostly the coat (w/ the inner portion), jacket (w/ the inner portion), pants, shirt, excluding the boots
http://2.1m.yt/idsaQiylf.jpg

but im not sure if this is accepted (since i modified...almost EVERYTHING) )o)/ ]

the second one is the "ROYAL WEDDING SET"
tho i havent got the chance to create and finish the back view of it anymore

but what i was thinking is that it also has the original design of the back view portion of it

Changes: mostly everything around from his front torso
Red: inner portion of the coat, gloves, necktie, midsole of the shoes, small pocket lining from his right chest, and the tounge of the shoes (right behind the laces, if possible)
White: Polo shirt, and buttons from his inner chaleco, outline from his belt
Black: his inner chaleco, and shoes (except the midsole), buttons of the coat, belt (located right above the fly of his pants)
Gray: outer portion of the coat, and pants
http://2.1m.yt/EVjNQF4_F.jpg

hope that these designs can be accepted xDD

well one way or another, thanks for letting me have the opportunity to draw some things again \(^3^)/
at the very least, i knew that i still havent lost my touch xD thanks o3ob

J0mart
June 18th, 2015, 02:26 PM
The posts have been good so far but we need a lot more of people to participate. We also would like to point out that if you are just doing re-coloring, it would be easier to just take a screenshot of your character wearing the outfit and just Photoshop the brand new color scheme that you want to put in rather than drawing the whole costume all together.

AlehLH
June 18th, 2015, 02:59 PM
I will participate, I promise! Just need to get exams out of the way first. When is the deadline?

SpectreGeminiSaga
June 18th, 2015, 03:21 PM
about that it has to be modified version of existing outfit in Item mal, does it mean it has to be something which is already added into our item mall or can we use and modify an outfit from Japanese item mall?

Avixin
June 19th, 2015, 02:45 AM
Ok so, still pretty new to the game and decided to check out the facebook page and saw they had a contest going on. Decided to try it out.
I was highly unsure of what to modify and all that, i also wasn't sure if we where allowed to mix outfits. (i did anyways with the middle outfit)

aanndd i don't know the outfit names or any of that. Sorry Dx

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc488/Strawberryart/contest%20try_zps8vcubvms.png (http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/Strawberryart/media/contest%20try_zps8vcubvms.png.html)

anyways
Hope you like em

i didn't have time to do the guy ones yet, but if i get them done before the deadline i will post them.
Art by me c:

ElixirOfLife
June 19th, 2015, 12:02 PM
My enteries o3o/

J0mart
June 19th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Hello, we are very glad that more awesome submissions have been posted. We would just like to make it clear that you are very free to mix and match different parts of different outfits. Participants are also free to do either using photoshop or doing a drawing from scratch. Though what we would like to suggest for players is to stick very close to the original designs, having complicated additions of altering the overall appearance of the outfit can be difficult to assess.

If players are just planning on having different re-colorings of different matched up existing parts, we advice to just take a screenshot of the outfit combination and edit it via photoshop.

What we would also like to point out is that this is a very good opportunity for players to come up with fascinating new male costumes that could possibly be added to the item mall permanently! It is good to see female based outfit submissions but having male outfit submission would really be magnificent! :)

SpectreGeminiSaga
June 20th, 2015, 05:54 PM
I already started working on it (I got an idea for one male costume, now have to make other two before uploading it hereXD

SpringLH
June 21st, 2015, 12:27 AM
Hi

Here is my entry for this contest. I hope that I did it correctly.

For girls outifit :

From Left To Right :

1. Tomb Raider Outfit :
head - gothic hair accessory
upper body - cherry sweet sleeveless top
lower body - hiphop cowgirl shorts
glove - flourescent glowing bracelet
shoes - rockheart heel boots
back - peppermint bunny backpack

2. Bunny Buttler Outfit
head - purple bunny ears
upper body - senior diaconte's suit
lower body - little demon skirt
shoes - gothic rose ballerina flats

3. Going to School Outfit
head - butterfly hair accessory
upper body - White shirt (female)
lower body - butterfly skirt
glove - flourescent glowing bracelet
shoes - white cotton summer heels
back - zodiac schoolbag

4. Goddess Outfit
head - cupid's halo
upper body - world chested
shoes - light formal purple shoes
back - heirophant wings (female)

Hope you guys will like it. :D

SpectreGeminiSaga
June 22nd, 2015, 06:39 AM
I decided to participate with these edited male costumes. First 3 were inspired by Hakuouki anime and game, the last one is Gold cloth, and its more or less inspired by Saint Seiya anime. I made them by combining parts from existing costumes and some recolouring and changes made in GIMP. On each pic are screens of outfits which I used with description which parts of them I used, and under them is final result.So here are my entries, hope at least someone will like themXD (my personally favourite is the first onXD)

IGN: Emil

http://orig04.deviantart.net/19cb/f/2015/173/0/5/saito_hajime_uniform_by_elbrethali-d8y9wsi.png

http://orig00.deviantart.net/c51a/f/2015/173/5/2/kazama_kimono_final_by_elbrethali-d8y9x2w.png

http://orig12.deviantart.net/1b46/f/2015/173/6/9/hijikata_uniform_final_by_elbrethali-d8y9wzk.png

http://orig13.deviantart.net/5bd7/f/2015/173/4/1/gold_cloth_final_by_elbrethali-d8y9x5p.png

ZenDragoon
June 22nd, 2015, 03:18 PM
Holy crap these are looking really good. Splendid work everyone :)

SeaDragonKanon
June 28th, 2015, 04:53 AM
Hello,

Here are my entries - 3 male and 3 female costumes. They are mostly just recolouring of original parts, only Mattie set male costume has some small edits. Hope you like them.

IGN: Lukas

http://orig08.deviantart.net/35af/f/2015/179/8/c/papillon_set_by_europian_wolf-d8z28gd.png

http://orig05.deviantart.net/15af/f/2015/179/7/3/mattie_set_by_europian_wolf-d8z288q.png

http://orig01.deviantart.net/c867/f/2015/179/f/f/strawberry_and_blackberry_set_by_europian_wolf-d8z28cj.png

Aurelle
June 29th, 2015, 07:55 AM
Love the Strawberry set!

MimiTachikawa
July 3rd, 2015, 04:28 PM
Hi character in game name Angel Wolf picture here 36208 its a recolor of the maid outfit but its in black kinda cute right :) i might have more ideas

here is my second design set its rasberry but as a recolor of cherryberry :) its cute btw 36214

here is my next female set recolor this one is Camille set I know you guys probably don't have it yet and all but i just like to show you :)

SpectreGeminiSaga
July 8th, 2015, 07:27 AM
Here are my female costumes entries, hope you will like them:)

1) Just random ideaXD

http://orig07.deviantart.net/69d0/f/2015/189/b/a/dark_lady_outfit_final_by_elbrethali-d90f9iq.png

2) Recolouring inspired by Enma Ai´s kimono

http://orig15.deviantart.net/1548/f/2015/189/d/4/hell_girl_outfit_final_by_elbrethali-d90f9gh.png

3) This outfit was more or less inspired by Tim Burton´s Corpse Bride movie (thats why she has that whispering grave backgroundXD)

http://orig02.deviantart.net/e26c/f/2015/189/6/f/corpse_bride_outfit_final_by_elbrethali-d90f7sn.png

SpectreGeminiSaga
July 27th, 2015, 12:18 AM
Is this event still actice, will there be any deradline or it will be cancelled?(I am asking because its already long time and there are no new informations about it, when I was asking GM I didnt recieve anyanswer so pleas if you want to delete this post, please at least tell me why, I am just asking, without any vulgarism and it isnt off topic

Shiono
July 27th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Is this event still actice, will there be any deradline or it will be cancelled?(I am asking because its already long time and there are no new informations about it, when I was asking GM I didnt recieve anyanswer so pleas if you want to delete this post, please at least tell me why, I am just asking, without any vulgarism and it isnt off topic

I asked GM Zen not so long ago and he said the deadline should be by the end of this month.

SpectreGeminiSaga
July 27th, 2015, 11:53 PM
I asked GM Zen not so long ago and he said the deadline should be by the end of this month.

Thanks for info. :-)

TiramisuxChoco
August 3rd, 2015, 11:35 PM
Well, i can't upload my entries images because, they're too large, so instead of that, i just put all the links of each set,
you can click on the image to display it in full resolution.

All female outfit:

Sexy Naughty Strap
【outfit】「Sexy Naughty Strap」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776404)

Tricky Witch
【outfit】「Tricky Witch」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776323)

Milky Cute Lamb Girl
【outfit】「Milky Cute Lamb Girl」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776305)

Mahou no Gakkou Uniform
【outfit】「Mahou no Gakkou Uniform」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776293)

Merry Christmas
【outfit】「Merry Christmas」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776279)

Spiritual Nine-Tailed Vixen
【outfit】「Spiritual Nine-Tailed Vixen」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776256)

Little Bunny
【outfit】「Little Bunny」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776240)

KonekoChan
【outfit】「KonekoChan」゠¤ãƒ©ã‚¹ãƒˆ/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776225)

Bloody Succubus
【outfit】「Bloody Succubus」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776198)

Kyoukai no Uniform
【custom】「Kyoukai no Uniform」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776161)

And a male outfit:

Bad Boy
【outfit】「Bad Boy」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776431)

Enjoy them ;3 x3

KiahInoue
August 6th, 2015, 03:50 AM
Well, i can't upload my entries images because, they're too large, so instead of that, i just put all the links of each set,
you can click on the image to display it in full resolution.

All female outfit:

Sexy Naughty Strap
【outfit】「Sexy Naughty Strap」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776404)

Tricky Witch
【outfit】「Tricky Witch」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776323)

Milky Cute Lamb Girl
【outfit】「Milky Cute Lamb Girl」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776305)

Mahou no Gakkou Uniform
【outfit】「Mahou no Gakkou Uniform」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776293)

Merry Christmas
【outfit】「Merry Christmas」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776279)

Spiritual Nine-Tailed Vixen
【outfit】「Spiritual Nine-Tailed Vixen」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776256)

Little Bunny
【outfit】「Little Bunny」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776240)

KonekoChan
【outfit】「KonekoChan」イラス ƒˆ/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776225)

Bloody Succubus
【outfit】「Bloody Succubus」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776198)

Kyoukai no Uniform
【custom】「Kyoukai no Uniform」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776161)

And a male outfit:

Bad Boy
【outfit】「Bad Boy」イラスト/milkymilkychan [pixiv] (http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51776431)

Enjoy them ;3 x3

omg this game is becoming hentai. just saying xD

ThorinOakenShield
August 14th, 2015, 04:09 PM
I approve with Kiah xDD

J0mart
August 17th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Hey guys! We are so happy and proud of all the posts that we received so far. Please continue submitting your works as this whole forum activity will be closed around this Friday. We are all looking forward to any last minute submissions , keep them coming! We will soon start the judgement on who will win this competition. :)