PDA

View Full Version : need advice Steal Skill Thief

IceLbladeh374Ju
April 22nd, 2015, 01:10 AM
HAI I WANNA ASK ABOUT SKILL THIEF

Pilfer AND Pillage

QUESTION :
1. WHAT THE DIFFERENT SKILL 1 AND SKILL 2?
2. HOW TO USE IT? CAUSE I ALWAYS FAILED , I TRY TO USE SKILL PILFER WHEN ATK MONSTER HP IS UNDER 50% STILL FAILED.
3. IS IT WORTHED LVL UP THIS SKILL?

THANK YOU

Asakurai
April 22nd, 2015, 03:29 AM
Answer:
1. Pilfer will do only steal, but pillage will damage the opponent then steal
2. Yes you need to steal monster under 50%, and yes if not lucky you need to do 20 times in a row to steal (and get gold coin :p )
3. If you are going to complete alchemy or selling recipe then yes.

Arthzy
April 22nd, 2015, 04:03 AM
HAI, PLEASE DON'T OVERUSE CAPS. THANKS.

1. The difference between Pilfer (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Pilfer) and Pillage (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Pillage):
- Pilfer starts stealing from < lv10, while Pillage starts stealing from < lv30.
- Pilfer only steals, while Pillage damages the target, then steals.

2. There is no 100% success chance when pilfering, but you can increase the rate by:
- Stealing when the target's hp is < 50%. (Focus mainly on this)
- Contrary to what wiki said, I think it depends on Provider Providence rather than Fighting Chance. (Just pilfer anyway regardless of your luck)

3. If you are looking for weapon recipes, for whatever you want to do with them, then they are very worthy skills.

(and get gold coin :p )
8 gold coins, 8 arrows! :awsum: #HunterProblems

Zhengzhang
April 22nd, 2015, 12:58 PM
Pillage is not worth it, in my opinion. It can kill the enemy, which isn't a good thing, since you'd have to drag another one to the corner and get it to low health. Also, contrary to what some may think, there is absolutely no difference in the success rate between the two skills. Pillage does not have a higher chance.

Just max Pilfer, or get it to at least 8, since there aren't any mobs over level 80 yet.

CoCoRicko
April 27th, 2015, 01:15 PM
I did Pillage when the enemy HP under 40% and start using pilfer when it's near 10%, its gave me higher chance to loot recipe from the monster.
lv 5 pilfer and lv 1 pillage, last using it on monkeys at giantwood. Just hit 30th lv of my thief today.

Aralia
April 28th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Pillage requires dagger.
So you'll need 'Equip Dagger' skill unless you're a Thief or a Witch Doctor.

Zhengzhang
April 29th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Pillage requires dagger.
So you'll need 'Equip Dagger' skill unless you're a Thief or a Witch Doctor.
or Mercenary. Just to include everything. :P