PDA

View Full Version : Please increase the number of people you can BL

HatsunemikH03Y6
May 3rd, 2015, 10:21 PM
You guys really need to get Softstar to increase the number of people you can blacklist.
Part of my blacklist is gone as "blacklist exceed maximum number for memory.Only part of the list will be kept when you log off"
The community has gone downhill since aeria games and we seriously need a larger BL list.

Superstarstrike
May 3rd, 2015, 10:23 PM
Needs to go in the sugguesions (https://forum.subagames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=293) forum

I see nothing wrong with a higher blacklist count, to be honest. I know softstar wanted the DoMO communities to bond and not be hateful, but I think 7 is still too small.

SassMasterKeno
May 3rd, 2015, 10:23 PM
Wait, there is a cap to the number of people you can blacklist? What sense does that make?? Especially since half of the people on the forums have that "Blacklist them and move on, don't cry on forums" mentality.

LadyMae
May 3rd, 2015, 11:06 PM
You can only blacklist 7 people? What?

RyuAlex
May 3rd, 2015, 11:14 PM
You can only blacklist 7 people? What?

My thoughts exactly. I mean, I've never used the blacklist myself (I just outright ignore them), but only 7? Meanwhile the friendslist limit is.....I forget, but it's much bigger.

Superstarstrike
May 3rd, 2015, 11:15 PM
My thoughts exactly. I mean, I've never used the blacklist myself (I just outright ignore them), but only 7? Meanwhile the friendslist limit is.....I forget, but it's much bigger.

Zantedeschia
May 4th, 2015, 03:33 PM
A larger blacklist would be nice, yes. I only blacklist the gold-sellers so I don't have them spamming up my broadcast or trade channels while I'm trying to accomplish something. I know they'll be banned sooner or later, of course, but that doesn't help in the moment.

Cresselia
May 9th, 2015, 08:33 PM
i have more than 7 people on my blacklist o.O