PDA

View Full Version : Mileage Shop Suggestion Thread

ZenDragoon
May 6th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Hello everyone,

The Lucent Heart Mileage Shop is almost setup but we are looking for player suggestions of what you would like to be added to the shop. At this time, we are rather short on available costumes that can be exclusive to Mileage Shop so please suggest other items to be added.

Let us know what you'd like to see and why!

ShyButCute
May 6th, 2015, 02:49 PM
dbl exp...rare mounts and pets. def exclusive clothing. new weapon skins. cakes and blessings why? cuz we are the ones who spend the real money and deserve to be unique :P

SakuraDevil
May 6th, 2015, 02:51 PM
anything I have so much mileage pts >-<

Naiyeon
May 6th, 2015, 02:52 PM
I tried some of the other subagames to see the items of Mileage shop and their Importance in the game
so here's a list ~

Blessing Ares ~ 2k MP (Mileage Pts)
Blessing Gaia ~ 2k MP
Blessing Hera ~ 1K MP
Limited Release of every new gacha : Battle Pet ~ 2.5k MP / Battle Mount ~ 3.5k MP / Passive Pet ~ 2.5k MP
Cakes ~ 500 MP each
Select Craft Fire ~ 2.4k MP
Craft Fire ~ 1.5k MP
Sucess Pot +50% ~ 1k MP
Sucess Pot +75% ~ 6k MP
Craft Glove ~ 2k MP
Could use some common furniture too , but yea I say Crafting items should be in an MP Shop!

ShyButCute
May 6th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Maybe batteries also!

KaskaLH
May 6th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Milage points can be use for a open more slot for characters on one acont,
like every 50k sp buy one slot open, game sey its 12 slots for use but i still not know how open that.

This be fine to make other way to get skins for weapon only for that points(i not like pvp) and this is idea for that skins:
-Carrot weapon
-kichen blade weapon
-pot shield
-cupcake shield
-corn gun
(sorry kinda hungry :P)
-pillow shield
-clock shield
-cookie shield
-katana sword
etc ...
orher shop for skins ^^; (i like this game bc in maps we are no pvp for this is specjal areas)
TY for read that : Kaska o/

AzalinLH
May 6th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Here's my take on it, remember that 1000 mileage points = 10$ USD or close to there, and that is a lot of money to some.

Double XP from Monster kills - 200 mp ($2)
Cake (all flavors) - 300 mp ($3)
Blessing ares - 1k mp ($10)
blessing gaia - 1k mp ($10)
blessing hera - 300 mp ($3)

pure ares crystal pole - 300 mp ($3)
pure hera crystal pole - 100 mp ($1)
pure gaia crystal pole - 300 mp ($3)

Free Transmitting Scroll - 100 mp (1$)

Inventory Expansion - 8000 mp (80$)
Warehouse Expansion - 8000 mp (80$)

Exclusive Weapon Skins (various prices)

Weapon Special Effects (various prices)

P3PP3RM1NT
May 6th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Elegant Crystals OwO/ Joke! This would break the game even more. XD

Oooh~ I do like the sound of Mileage-Exclusive Costumes and rarities. *Q* Perhaps Pure Crystals could be an option? As well as the Exclusive Weapon Skins and Weapon Special Effects Zane mentioned above~ \o/ Exclusive pets/mounts too would work! \o/

Cleftobismal
May 6th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Let's not put Gacha's in the milleage shop but instead the non trade-able battle pets, passive pets, and mounts themselves in it for 10,000-20,000 milleage points.

: >

AzalinLH
May 6th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Let's not put Gacha's in the milleage shop but instead the non trade-able battle pets, passive pets, and mounts themselves in it for 10,000-20,000 milleage points.

: >
Thats 100-200 $$
^Too much in my opinion

Also Add Ballroom Spotlights for like 50 MP Each xD

Superstarstrike
May 6th, 2015, 07:37 PM
took long enough

All craft fires
All enchantment gems except elegant
25%/50% enchant pots
Free Transmitting Scrolls

AzalinLH
May 6th, 2015, 08:09 PM
took long enough

All craft fires
All enchantment gems except elegant
25%/50% enchant pots
Free Transmitting Scrolls

Dream Craft Fire, for 40,000 MP

Peonyaa
May 6th, 2015, 08:34 PM
My suggestion is: just no gachapons please on Mileage Shop :) Would prefer to have the main item from any or all IM gachapons on the shop (price range anywhere from 10-20k and depends whether it's battle mount, mount, passive pet, etc)

Craft Gloves
Blessing Poles (Ares, Gaia, Hera)
Cakes
Elementary Accessory Level Down thingy ~ (it's so rare to get >.>)
Double Exp Scroll for killing monsters (if that exists, because the current one on IM is for quests..)
Exclusive Costumes for male and female
Exclusive Hairstyles for male and female
Exclusive HAIR DYES \O/ (Purple please =D)

KunLH
May 6th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Craft Fires
Craft Gloves
Blessing/Pure Crystals

Possibly rare schematics and rare materials for high mileage point prices, so there is incentive to save and not blow all your mileage points on crafting materials whether you need them or not.

AlehLH
May 7th, 2015, 02:42 AM
Pure, Blessing and Praying Crystals. Upgrading things is just way too frustrating right now and we need to have more options.
Minotsize Toolsets
Cakes
75% Success Rate Potions
Craft Gloves
Craft Fires
Weapons Enchantments (Curse etc)
Accessory Level Down Stones, but for a high price.

On a side note, please wait at least 2 years to release the weapon and armor level down stones. They are baaad.

Daniellncst63f3
May 9th, 2015, 05:20 PM
How about a guild warehouse expansion item for 100k mp

Tomae
May 9th, 2015, 08:22 PM
We could put some expansions in the milage shop like bag expansion, warehouse expansion, warehouse sharing, ect... to make it a goal for some to spend sp on some consumables or outfits.

AscensionJr
May 11th, 2015, 12:47 AM
Crafting items (tradeable)
Pets either passive or battle (Non-tradeable, but without gacha)
Battle mount (Non-tradeable, but without gacha)

Naiyeon
May 11th, 2015, 02:45 AM
How about Expansions? like Bag expansion and so on... "tradable"

Insanetrip8Syx7
May 19th, 2015, 09:18 AM
maybe if possible vocaloid character costumes? or how about again if possible flying mounts with being able to fly at any height i was hoping to fly over buildings trees or even up in the clouds again if possible

Shiono
May 19th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Been staring at this thread for so long, maybe I should comment
so lazy

AphroditeOfPisces
May 23rd, 2015, 12:38 PM
dbl exp...rare mounts and pets. def exclusive clothing. new weapon skins. cakes and blessings why? cuz we are the ones who spend the real money and deserve to be unique :P

Another shop for cash players? lol,the game wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for the non-cash players .Non-cash are more than cash players.

HunterDante1
May 23rd, 2015, 12:51 PM
i've been waiting for this game to be updated to 10 or 11 version but not ,i am here and see this
lol,is this for real?are you going to bring another shop?only for cash players?I would definitely quit this game. This is what i was talking about,only cash players.this is why gm cares about them. oh yea this is nice.in this way non cash players wouldn't have any chance to make gold from.good job gm,you are the best. and for those who said they did not even buy all from mall,now i can see ''how non cash players' are they.thank you guys.why should a gm care about non cashers opinion?no,they don't give money for the game,they are useless,but remember thanks to them,this game could be played. but now i have realized that non cash players left and i don't wonder why.tell me what is the chance from me to buy from such shop?why is not the same shop for everyone?do you think guys you have many people left to give them such pain in their wallet? i think you don't realize it yet.

AlehLH
May 23rd, 2015, 02:54 PM
i've been waiting for this game to be updated to 10 or 11 version but not ,i am here and see this
lol,is this for real?are you going to bring another shop?only for cash players?I would definitely quit this game. This is what i was talking about,only cash players.this is why gm cares about them. oh yea this is nice.in this way non cash players wouldn't have any chance to make gold from.good job gm,you are the best. and for those who said they did not even buy all from mall,now i can see ''how non cash players' are they.thank you guys.why should a gm care about non cashers opinion?no,they don't give money for the game,they are useless,but remember thanks to them,this game could be played. but now i have realized that non cash players left and i don't wonder why.tell me what is the chance from me to buy from such shop?why is not the same shop for everyone?do you think guys you have many people left to give them such pain in their wallet? i think you don't realize it yet.

This new shop won't affect non-cash players negatively, in my opinion. Being a non-cash player myself, I'm even excited for this. It will actually allow more items (and new types of items) to circulate in the game, which means their value will decrease along with their gold price. People have been requesting this shop for a very long time, and the work on version 10 has already started, so it's not fair, nor legitimate, to complain about it.

MimiTachikawa
May 29th, 2015, 11:52 AM
I do like the idea about the perm clothing like the defense ones cause then it will mean it would be a unique way to get them there instead of always the item mall and i also agree about the weapon skins cause you always have to unlock titles in lucent heart so like you guys can add different kind of weapon skins for milleage points too that way it would be another much easier way but please do the clothing way and add weapon skins and maybe the blessing ares to along with some battle mounts but you might want to be sure that it would be non tradeble on the battle mounts so that way they cant be resold sort of like they can be used by the player that gets them sorry that's my ideas thank you

BlueManShoe
May 31st, 2015, 12:39 AM
I'm genuinely curious if the Mileage Shop will ever REALLY be opened. We have been asking about it for a while and there was a lot of discussion and then pushed aside time and time again. Actually, I'll just leave this quote from over 9 months ago here:

Hello everyone!

I have heard your calls, and are now working on implementing a Mileage Shop for Lucent Heart!!

Please bear in mind that this will take quite some time, so don't hold your breath.

But from now on, that little voice in the back of your head that nags you about that giant hoard of unspent points, constantly and fruitlessly as you try to sleep, can rest easy!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I know they said it would take some time but it's just been ridiculous the amount of time it has been pushed aside and pretended like it was being worked on when it is clear it wasn't. I am not blaming the GMs or anything, and I know they probably thought it would be taken care of, but it's still depressing to keep seeing these threads pop up and then nothing happens and I'm depressed once again. I'm certain it is upper management's fault -- they need to push up the priority since I'm definitely certain this is still a rather largely profitable game.

Get people to spend their Mileage points. Even if they don't or can't sell the items it will still keep people playing regardless. No one is going to buy something and never use it and the fact that they have to use it forces them to log on which creates an illusion of this still being a popular game. New players will love thinking this game is still popular.

Akameh
May 31st, 2015, 10:41 AM
Dream Craft Fires for 20k MP (400$)?

KirinLH
May 31st, 2015, 03:36 PM
hmm.. don't forget that LH isn't only an American game friends. it's in whole worlds. even some unrich country have too.. some times you should care of us too. Otherwise don't you think we will die by unfair. So please don't make MP shop as higher price, I am bagging to all of the rich members and GM.

Cleftobismal
May 31st, 2015, 08:38 PM
I have an idea, let's have all the common needy want items in the mileage shop at low price. However for a limited time, there should be expensive milleage shop items that are either, not out yet, ultra rare, hard to find, or super useful for a high price just to drain people like me who could prolly buy out the whole economy out of boredom. (I can name over 10 people who has exceeded 400,000 - 700,000 points) Unless your going to make everything none trade-able which . . . . I could just have everyone trade me their stuff to refine. /o/

But at the same time, let's not make the Mileage points prices 1 : 1 with suba points. Practically ruins the whole point of it and it's literally 100% bonus SP if ye did it that way.

KirinLH
June 1st, 2015, 01:01 PM
well maybe, that's an good idea or maybe not. GM will be requested that please add the same items in same price from Item Mall. Because MP rate and SP rate is same to get. So it should be same in game too.

Cleftobismal
June 2nd, 2015, 12:48 PM
well maybe, that's an good idea or maybe not. GM will be requested that please add the same items in same price from Item Mall. Because MP rate and SP rate is same to get. So it should be same in game too.

False. 1 SP does not convert to 1 MP. Can't recall the conversion rate, it's definitely not that or even close to it. (IRC 100,000 SP = 10,000 Mileage points) If you wan't to make the a 1,000 SP item cost 1,000 MP that's fine with me. Just add something insanely expensive, rare and useful to drain those who have a lot of MP piled up.

KunLH
June 2nd, 2015, 04:56 PM
False. 1 SP does not convert to 1 MP. Can't recall the conversion rate, it's definitely not that or even close to it. (IRC 100,000 SP = 10,000 Mileage points) If you wan't to make the a 1,000 SP item cost 1,000 MP that's fine with me. Just add something insanely expensive, rare and useful to drain those who have a lot of MP piled up.
Translation : I have alot of Mileage Points piled up and want something insanely expensive, rare, and useful.

Cleftobismal
June 2nd, 2015, 05:07 PM
Translation : I have alot of Mileage Points piled up and want something insanely expensive, rare, and useful.

At least I got the MP points legitimately throughout the whole process, without relying on some exploit to filter in unwanted gold to op my stuff for.

Sit down child. This is a losing battle for you. )o)

Also I'll clarify one thing you seem hopelessly confused on.

I want them to put on a rare and useful item at an ridiculous MP price. (Or hell it could be just some expensive cosmetic shz like a tittle) Fair ain't it? OR would you rather have me rule the economy by purchasing a lot of these cheaply priced items you guys keep asking for. Because me and a bunch of others can choose to ruin the opportunity before any of you can cough up some cash.

And I'ma say this now, don't play games with me when it's on this thread or even the next. You already made yourself clear what your intentions are with me. You wan't my respect back? Try something productive with me.

Now test me. /o/

KirinLH
June 3rd, 2015, 06:29 AM

At least I got the MP points legitimately throughout the whole process, without relying on some exploit to filter in unwanted gold to op my stuff for.

Sit down child. This is a losing battle for you. )o)

Also I'll clarify one thing you seem hopelessly confused on.

I want them to put on a rare and useful item at an ridiculous MP price. (Or hell it could be just some expensive cosmetic shz like a tittle) Fair ain't it? OR would you rather have me rule the economy by purchasing a lot of these cheaply priced items you guys keep asking for. Because me and a bunch of others can choose to ruin the opportunity before any of you can cough up some cash.

And I'ma say this now, don't play games with me when it's on this thread or even the next. You already made yourself clear what your intentions are with me. You wan't my respect back? Try something productive with me.

Now test me. /o/

you two better remember that 10k SP and 1-0 MP is same, and American 8 $ = 10k, but why you have no thinking about other countries? one time think about that we wish to play and getting to pain. Even Economy System is awfully destroy now, golds was gone, anything isn't selling at this moment. Even this time American ppls can buy SP and sell Items but what about us? We can't do the same thing your 8 = our 600, that's real money count system. So as like a same game partner you all should help eachothers who really want to help, not try to think about your self. Anyway sorry for that, if you think that is a useless world throw it or if you think that maybe it's true, so once plzzzz think about that. Last hope and Last Light of hope, will be taken by American, because it's from America. Please I am requesting GM, that think about us, Asia's country, we aren't rich like you. Even in game too.

Shiono
June 3rd, 2015, 09:20 AM
I thought Suba was from Canada.

Cleftobismal
June 3rd, 2015, 10:10 AM
What does a currency of another country have to do with the conversion rate of sp to mp?

AlehLH
June 3rd, 2015, 10:11 AM
I wish they'd all just quit complaining about America, it's leading no where.

KirinLH
June 4th, 2015, 10:42 AM
For 10k SP I have to pay 1234.24 Rupees + 120 Rupees (tax). Even my 1 month's pocket money is 200 Rupees. It's too hard for us. Even not for us, all Asian had same problem. What even it's in Canada, isn't it in north america? $ unit maybe in international. But it's too pricy for India and other country.

Shiono
June 4th, 2015, 11:48 AM
For 10k SP I have to pay 1234.24 Rupees + 120 Rupees (tax). Even my 1 month's pocket money is 200 Rupees. It's too hard for us. Even not for us, all Asian had same problem. What even it's in Canada, isn't it in north america? $ unit maybe in international. But it's too pricy for India and other country.

Precisely. This server is located in North America, would you expect life to be made easier for asians? No, it's easier for 'americans'.
There are other "asian" versions of this game; If you're so unhappy with the rates here, try playing the other versions and put your cash there.
Maybe you'll be able to pay less and use more there. *just an idea*

AzalinLH
June 4th, 2015, 12:48 PM
For the people complaining about sp rates, I point out that no one is forcing you to play the game, NOR is anyone forcing you to buy suba points in the game. Suba must run a successful business. In order to do that, they must make money. Do you know why most businesses have call centers in India? Because they can pay the workers 25 Cents - 75 Cents per hour to do the same work that someone in the United States would have charged 7-12 DOLLARS an hour. This is because of the currency difference and the cost of living. However, Suba is located in North America, where the cost of living is much higher and where the US currency (Dollar) is dominate. I also point out as Bruna did, why would Suba service Asian players? Clearly there are other Asian versions of this game, which are well serviced. Suba has absolutely no obligation to update their policies to service a country which **IS ALREADY SERVICED** by another publisher

Cleftobismal
June 4th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Actually the prices of needs and wants are reversed comparing the states to southern Asia (Mostly referring to India). Cigs over there would cost $1 here (Normally it's $6~$7 a pack in suburban zones. In city it is literally double the amount of $15~18$ a pack like New York city, Chicago and such) While common healthy foods you find here for .20~.70 a pound of veggies while over there its 3x over. This applies to practically a lot of things with the exception of junk food because you know. It's cheaply made and sold.

India does have it's own complex problems, however even the mmo's over there charge just as much here or even higher****. Thus is why RMT is a common thing over there. (And illegal in China)

Now lets get back to the point of this thread. )o)

Oxycore
June 5th, 2015, 01:55 AM
Can we stop derailing this thread like Cleftobismal suggests, and stop the petty personal attacks?

I'm genuinely curious if the Mileage Shop will ever REALLY be opened. We have been asking about it for a while and there was a lot of discussion and then pushed aside time and time again. Actually, I'll just leave this quote from over 9 months ago here:

I know they said it would take some time but it's just been ridiculous the amount of time it has been pushed aside and pretended like it was being worked on when it is clear it wasn't. I am not blaming the GMs or anything, and I know they probably thought it would be taken care of, but it's still depressing to keep seeing these threads pop up and then nothing happens and I'm depressed once again. I'm certain it is upper management's fault -- they need to push up the priority since I'm definitely certain this is still a rather largely profitable game.

Get people to spend their Mileage points. Even if they don't or can't sell the items it will still keep people playing regardless. No one is going to buy something and never use it and the fact that they have to use it forces them to log on which creates an illusion of this still being a popular game. New players will love thinking this game is still popular.

Honestly, even the mods have heard zilch about this topic, so it isn't just you guys wanting to hear some news.

Cleftobismal
June 5th, 2015, 11:11 PM
In regards to the Mileage shop. This is what Jomart told me in game earlier today.

http://img2.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/c/c/cc4eddef4drt1.gif

ThorinOakenShield
June 30th, 2015, 03:18 PM
can't wait for mileage shop.

put weapon enchantments in the mileage shop

and the next level ares / gaia's / hera's crystals

SpectreGeminiSaga
July 2nd, 2015, 01:19 AM
What about directly sold (I mean not in gachas) Tarot/battle pets here? Or at least gacha which has 50% chance to drop that pet? These pets could cost about 7-10k Mileage points

SpectreGeminiSaga
July 2nd, 2015, 01:50 AM
I do like the idea about the perm clothing like the defense ones cause then it will mean it would be a unique way to get them there instead of always the item mall and i also agree about the weapon skins cause you always have to unlock titles in lucent heart so like you guys can add different kind of weapon skins for milleage points too that way it would be another much easier way but please do the clothing way and add weapon skins and maybe the blessing ares to along with some battle mounts but you might want to be sure that it would be non tradeble on the battle mounts so that way they cant be resold sort of like they can be used by the player that gets them sorry that's my ideas thank you

About nontradable battle mounts and posibly other, yeah, I agree that they couldnt be resold, but there should be at least option to send item as gift to someone after buying it if the buyer wants.

SpectreGeminiSaga
July 3rd, 2015, 01:12 AM
and there could also be diferrent version of these pets(like is world peace in auction), Dark Hiero would be really cool for example

KirinLH
July 3rd, 2015, 07:58 AM
need a barbossa in MP shop, and it should be 99999999999999999999999999999999999MP to buy it, then anyone with GM can't buy that, so then no problem and get a way to help GM :P

AngelAzul1
October 4th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Awesome idea I would love to see it implemented after a year+ of discussing it.....gj guys keep up the good work lol

JoeJoseph3
November 15th, 2016, 03:17 PM
I would say, cakes and batteries cuz both r items which we need a lot

Yyyy56881856fX6
June 6th, 2017, 06:02 AM
so...the Mileage Shop idea is dead or...??
this post with 2014...now 2017 but i can't see the Mileage Shop?'?

MissWeed
September 28th, 2017, 06:35 AM
got the same question