PDA

View Full Version : A DoMo Tale(COMING SOON)

Nightshade7
May 9th, 2015, 07:01 PM
Well...I'll be starting up on writing stories again and i just wanted to ask DoMo players if they wanted to be apart of my new story. I also wanted to ask the DoMo community for any ideas they might have for A DoMo Tale. Be nice about the ideas because I'm not into criticism a whole lot lol. Please leave your IGN for the above. Thank you~

MrPegasus
May 10th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Maybe you could write about your own adventures in domo but give it a bit of a story/fantasy like theme to it.
You know make it sound like an adventure story rather than a game diary. Maybe you could have like an adventurer's journal or something?
Just a couple of ideas you may like.

Nightshade7
May 10th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Maybe you could write about your own adventures in domo but give it a bit of a story/fantasy like theme to it.
You know make it sound like an adventure story rather than a game diary. Maybe you could have like an adventurer's journal or something?
Just a couple of ideas you may like.

Thank you. I'll try that :3

Nightshade7
May 12th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Now all i need are characters any volunteers?

Xelanad
October 14th, 2015, 06:19 PM
I would really be inpressed to see and actual DOMO story happening. I'm used to write fanfiction, but DOMO stories? I didn't know that was even considered at all.

Musicainia
October 14th, 2015, 08:52 PM
I wanna be a character!!!
IGN: ~Cross~
PS I'm a girl~
Can you include my super cute se1 Ruby too? :3

Thedarkcat66
October 15th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Hihi!

I also would like to be a character! ^.^

IGN: thedarkcat
(Also girl :3)

Xelanad
October 15th, 2015, 08:47 AM
Funny to find you here and interested I stories, Cross, It's me Zoring by the way ;)

Musicainia
October 15th, 2015, 09:21 AM
ZORING!!! OMG!!!
And psh, I love writing stories~
Sorry for posting random things in your forum Nightshade :o

PS I request that you include Xelanad in your story too.
IGN: Zoring
(He's a boy xD )

Xelanad
October 15th, 2015, 06:43 PM
OH, so I will be included in the story? Hahaha, I may write mine one day too, anyway my dream is to be a profesional writter, so if you need any help, feel free to ask ;)

DOMOAKFrost
October 15th, 2015, 07:14 PM
necro, closed