PDA

View Full Version : Stackable/Non-stackable buffs

CookieBiscuit
May 16th, 2015, 06:46 AM
Got a few questions regarding buffs, making sure which skills to get before I do a skill reset on my Doctor/Dancer ~

1) Frog force stacks with Fatiguing Fan? (+Atk)
2) Regeneration stacks with Fleecing Fan? (HP recov)
3) Frog Forcefield stacks with Fleecing Fan? (+Def)
4) Solo dancer(farming) question - Usability/viability of Phantom Fandango/Fang Fandango? Are they even worth getting? (Need an example of how much hp/mp they give post-50)

Thanks in advance for all the replies ~

Superstarstrike
May 16th, 2015, 07:07 AM
1) Probably not
2) Yes
3) No
4) Assuming that you will have frog legs soup (or first aid if you're subbing full doc), don't bother with Fang Fandango. Phantom Fang Fandango is more worth getting. Why? Ferocious Fandango itself already costs a lot of MP with it being a short cooldown, so you will rum out of MP fast especially with a lack of wisdom in your build. Phantom Fang Fandango provides you with that extra MP sustain along with Mating Dance/Inner Magic. Since you're likely going to be extra bulky with fleecing, regeneration, and possibly heavy armor+shield, First Aid is all you need. Sadly I cannot remember how much MP it gave post-50 but I do remember level 2 or 3 giving you around 130 MP.

Then again, I heavily value MP as a resource.

CookieBiscuit
May 16th, 2015, 07:45 AM
There is just so many skills to get on Doc, doc has a serious lack of skill points problem. Too many skills to be needed, and too little skill points. It's why I want to consider carefully before assigning any skill points, upon skill resetting. Hmm, still need confirmation for Question 1. Hopefully you're right about 2,3 though :) Phantom sounds good, for 130mp @ lv2/3, but need a more info on post 50 :x

Superstarstrike
May 16th, 2015, 05:45 PM
I agree, there are a lot of skills that can come in handy with Doctor. Some still aren't necessary though. =/

Reason why I can't confirm for one is because I rarely see Frog Force being used on later game Docs, let alone someone trying to buff it on a Fatiguing Fan user. I can confirm both two and three though. As for four, hopefully you can find someone who has kept the skill maxed post 50.

ItsJai
May 16th, 2015, 07:14 PM
1) no
2) yes
3) no
4) yes. Mp leech is a must if you wanna solo and the hp leech is nice for single target. I personally use it more than FA