PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY Acct comprised twice!

MervynAoi
May 21st, 2015, 03:58 PM
I need to know if it is possible for my battle pets and Wheel of Fortune mount to be reverted into Tarot Cards so they can be moved to a another account? I have been the victim of hacking twice already... the first time someone sm'd me to their character, took a screenshot, then gave it to my girlfriend via Facebook claiming I was cheating. The second time happened today and my password was changed! I've been a victim of worse in the past on LH... involving false accusations of pedophilia by the hacker and NOT me which caused me to lose my whole account and $300 (or 100b gold by current market rates) worth of SP Items! I'm scared this will happen again and I don't want my name tarnished! Anyone have any ideas? I plan to send a support ticket in soon.

AlehLH
May 21st, 2015, 05:39 PM
If this gets sorted out, remember not to give your password to anyone and make it has complicated as possible... I'm sorry for you lol

MervynAoi
May 21st, 2015, 06:06 PM
I never do... I think there is a possibly a security issue with passwords. Until this gets solved I guess I'll be changing my password once a day and twice when I log off and on to LH to insure no further comprises can occur.

ZenDragoon
May 22nd, 2015, 12:33 PM
Send me a private message and I'll begin working on this and I'll give you instructions of how we can combat this.

MervynAoi
May 27th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Send me a private message and I'll begin working on this and I'll give you instructions of how we can combat this.
Ok Zen -_- I messaged u a week ago and I even tried talking to you on zone, so when are u going to help me?