PDA

View Full Version : invisibility

ThorinOakenShield
June 7th, 2015, 12:25 PM
it has come to my attention that certain people are using an invisibility skill / item to turn themselves invisible during GvG etc. No cast time / no cooldown / infinite use
looking for the GM's to look into this matter and confirm whether this is a legit LH thing or if it is an outside thing.

when confronted about this, they say that it is not a hack and that we need to use our brain to figure it out.

this is something that any class can use. so it is not a zodiac skill, nor is it a craftable item as they have said it was a lvl 1 mechanical item, I am a level 15 mech and there is no such thing in my craft list.

AzalinLH
June 7th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Just curious, do you know if people do it outside of GvG or is it just in GvG?

ThorinOakenShield
June 7th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Just curious, do you know if people do it outside of GvG or is it just in GvG?

yes, this is possible to do outside of GvG

AzalinLH
June 7th, 2015, 04:14 PM
yes, this is possible to do outside of GvG

Interesting o-o I'd think maybe zooming in on your character until it disappears would work but I tried it and that isn't the solution, not sure what it could be :o

ThorinOakenShield
June 8th, 2015, 01:27 AM
that is for making your own character invisible to yourself, it does not make your character invisible to others.

Akameh
June 8th, 2015, 09:24 AM
I demand a search in the logs of both of the chars "Akameh" and "Horizont" , well yea Akameh is my char , people keeps crying about this whole thing , making drama out of it , and the fact that it's one silly thing actually and it's more than obvious .Anyways , im not willing to share the way how I found out about the trick ;o , nor ready to sell/trade like some people did PM me lately. If GM Doesn't find any suspecious item/potion used by those 2 chars , I ask all the cribabies to shut up , and BE SMART

Ariex7
June 8th, 2015, 09:26 AM
xD..... Akameh...Akameh...Akameh :P

Akameh
June 8th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Ah right , Im looking for a GM so I can explain the way the whole thing is done o/

Ariex7
June 8th, 2015, 09:37 AM
And Horizont is my Character ~~ o/

AlehLH
June 8th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Unless it's an intended feature this could be seen as bug exploit o3o

Akameh
June 8th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Then why don't people find about it ? hmm? and even if GM try to fix it they can't LOL

ThorinOakenShield
June 8th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Thanks. I never once mentioned any names. I just merely stated that this was happening and IF it was a legit feature of LH. that is all.

AlehLH
June 8th, 2015, 11:03 AM
Then why don't people find about it ?

Because it's not intended to exist?

Akameh
June 8th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Because it's not intended to exist?

Depends on the way people use it actually , when you eventually know about it , you'll slap yourself cause it's really obvious

AlehLH
June 8th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Eh if you say so.
Just hoping it doesn't ruin GvG (even more).

Akameh
June 8th, 2015, 11:54 AM
and btw it's not "Invisibility" , and dw Aleh , people will eventually realise it , Im just being selfish not wanting to share o7 (and It doesn't work good with a mfe , better with a SG/DPS)

KunLH
June 8th, 2015, 03:52 PM
People doing it are exploiting a bug, and instead of reporting it to a GM, they are withholding the information from the public and using it to their own benefit. Even if it doesn't involve an item, it's obviously not an intended feature to make your character invisible in pvp scenarios, but this game is so broken I guess it doesn't matter. Maybe the GMs will get around to it in a few months.

Sonma
June 8th, 2015, 06:06 PM
17. While participating in Plaver vs. Player (PvP) gameplay (including but not limited to Guild vs. Guild), you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the local ranking or world ranking ladders, or player or brigade fame. This also includes disrupting other players’ game experience, either by interfering with normal PvP gameplay or by not actively participating in matches in good faith, for example, leeching, feeding, denying kills to other players, using distracting or deceptive chat.

29. You will not use any bug or exploit (a flaw, process or oversight which grants the user unnatural or unintended benefits or advantages, or which disrupt or harm normal gameplay for other players) in Lucent Heart. You will not communicate the existence of the exploit or bug via the Lucent Heart game client or through public posting, including on the Suba Games Forums to any other user of Lucent Heart. Any bug that is found must be immediately reported, with as many details as possible, at the Suba Games Support web site.

https://subagames.com/LucentHeart/rules_of_conduct.aspx

These are some of the rules you agreed to follow the moment you started playing Lucent Heart. You're not exactly following them.
Pay extra attention to number 17 because I belive going invisible during GvG is disrupting/harming normal pvp gameplay for other players.

AzalinLH
June 8th, 2015, 06:55 PM
These are some of the rules you agreed to follow the moment you started playing Lucent Heart. You're not exactly following them.
Pay extra attention to number 17 because I belive going invisible during GvG is disrupting/harming normal pvp gameplay for other players.

Also it is classified as a bug or exploit, since it is an UNINTENDED advantage, I expect at least.

Cleftobismal
June 8th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Or you guys could just ride the WOF buff and get the same effect. Or stack a bunch of mspd and use the Gemini zodiac skill and/or use transverse.

The server has issues keeping up with character placement thanks to the terribly managed latency.

This next one isn't invisible per say, but you could stack the mini buffs and go unnoticed for a while.

ErebeaLH
June 9th, 2015, 04:51 AM
Lel akameh feeling like a boss because of a trick ... Now that's cute !

no need to talk like that tho, you makes yourself despicable, the fact is such thing would indeed annoy these who don't know about it, i'm pretty sure you'd be one of these crybabies if someone else used it against you and you wouldn't know about it ;v

Akameh
June 9th, 2015, 04:53 AM
I don't see the point of you using "what if" , cuz I already know it?

Xernak
June 9th, 2015, 05:11 AM
So what I get from your words erebea "cry baby"? is that what you are atm?
I used that trick on old LH beanfun , GMs asked me before doing any serious move , so i showed them how , and they actually laughed , and told them not to share (*pats Akameh , you learnt it atlast <3) Anyways , What I understand here is that you people want to stay right there , look like bunch of idiots while someone discover and when she/he found something , They have to share??
@Virus , it's not bug nor a glitch , it's just a function ingame , and the consequences for that skill is really harmful especially In GvGs.

Ariex7
June 9th, 2015, 05:12 AM
I appreciate your support , but don't give them hints D:

Xernak
June 9th, 2015, 05:14 AM
I appreciate your support , but don't give them hints D:

You know? even if I give them a tutorial video , they won't be able to do it o_o

AlehLH
June 9th, 2015, 06:51 AM
@Virus , it's not bug nor a glitch , it's just a function ingame , and the consequences for that skill is really harmful especially In GvGs.
You mean consequences like destroyed economy after people got gold through killing normal ingame mobs? such function much wow

Xernak
June 9th, 2015, 08:20 AM
That's a horrible comparing Aleh , the consequences of that skill is the extremly OP lag , and not that normal lag you kids whine about during gvg , also the Vision o7

ErebeaLH
June 9th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Not really, i'm just stating facts, i don't care much tbh as i can't GvG much, and Akameh, good for you if you're that narrow-minded, i was just asking how you'd react if you were one of these players facing cowardly low tricky players, hf with your new "function", if that's the only way for you to get kills, feel free to do so, and enjoy your game c:

AlehLH
June 9th, 2015, 11:42 AM
That's a horrible comparing Aleh , the consequences of that skill is the extremly OP lag , and not that normal lag you kids whine about during gvg , also the Vision o7

It's not an intended feature so that's actually a fitting comparison. And keep your "whiny kids" comment for yourself next time. I didn't attack anyone.

KunLH
June 9th, 2015, 02:39 PM
This thread is a perfect example of why nobody can take this community seriously.

Akameh
June 10th, 2015, 06:28 AM
Not really, i'm just stating facts, i don't care much tbh as i can't GvG much, and Akameh, good for you if you're that narrow-minded, i was just asking how you'd react if you were one of these players facing cowardly low tricky players, hf with your new "function", if that's the only way for you to get kills, feel free to do so, and enjoy your game c:

"only way to get kills" Sure ~

Xernak
June 10th, 2015, 06:30 AM

Much butthurts? I notice that your words are based on jealousy , you don't care about the community , dude you were one of the reason to destroy the economy , then come here and blame this "function" ? You're here not to "help" you're here cause you "can't do the same.

Ariex7
June 10th, 2015, 07:22 AM

It's more like,, Genius way to kill people and how to deal with people who has immortality '- ' , now you we all know Akameh doesn't suck in GvG.

BatMam12
June 10th, 2015, 10:44 AM
She sucks , it's more like a noob coward that quits from GvG, runs from Aleh and AcceIerator all the time, noobs always noobs LMAO

ThorinOakenShield
June 10th, 2015, 10:50 AM
if Akameh sucks, I suck even more. please, call me a noob, coz that's what I am. thanking you kindly

ZenDragoon
June 10th, 2015, 10:55 AM
This could've easily been brought to our attention without all this drama. For anyone who would like us to get to the bottom of this and come up with a fair solution, send a ticket about the date and time where you suspect that this happened in a calm and respectful manner. If your ticket is filled with anger and hatred towards the player, I won't bother reading and will close it.

Currently we are looking at ways to revamp GvG but it will take some time as Playcoo seems to have shut themselves in a closet to focus on version 10 and to make sure that it's done with as little issues as possible.

There is no hiding the fact that these are tough times for the community. Instead of blaming one another for this mess (The developers and your very own GM Team is at fault for this mess as well) we should be pulling together and looking towards getting this game and the community back on track. It's stretching everyone's patience, I am sure of that. Mine as well. But I ask that we ride this thing out and make this game a more attractive atmosphere to play in. A toxic community will NOT get us out of this.

If you're looking for something to be optimistic about, we have a mileage shop that will be coming to LH soon after Version 10 and we should be seeing a steam release soon as well. We anticipate that we'll be getting an influx of new and old players that left the game when these things come about. From this point on, I'll be handing out any punishment to anyone who let's things get out of hand like this.