PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Bugged Quest List

J0mart
June 16th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

We would just like to make a post regarding all the remaining bugged quests that we need to take notice of. We have already compiled a list of a few quests so far but we just want to make sure that we get all of them this time.

We know that it takes a lot of time for fixes to come around but a part of that is because we are now taking time, in coordination with the developers, to really get things work as they are suppose to.

We would like all of you to please write down all the bugged quests that you can think of. We will send the complete list to the developers. :)

Best Regards,
GM J0mart

Cleftobismal
June 16th, 2015, 03:48 PM
What about that broken machine quests anyone remembers? In the very few early levels there was this cave and when you pressed the tool to operate it would say "Nothing is happening!" That's been around since beanfun.

Jellal87
June 16th, 2015, 05:59 PM
The first Foray (Phantom Warlock Quest)
The Knight of Cards (Phantom Warlock Quest)
Any other Transformation job quest (hard to tell if they are or not since u can't pass the Knight of Cards)
These quests have drop issues.... or I should say lack of drops.

AscensionJr
June 16th, 2015, 07:48 PM
How about Quests to open Training Ground?

ZenDragoon
June 17th, 2015, 12:21 PM
The first Foray (Phantom Warlock Quest)
The Knight of Cards (Phantom Warlock Quest)
Any other Transformation job quest (hard to tell if they are or not since u can't pass the Knight of Cards)
These quests have drop issues.... or I should say lack of drops.

These quests have already been added to our list.

We need a lot more details about these quests. I want to know what the quest names are, what items you need to collect, what npc's you need to interact with, the mobs you have to kill and perhaps even a screenshot if you can. Every bit of info on the quest goes a long way to get them all fixed. Even old quests.

Shiono
June 17th, 2015, 02:34 PM
These quests have already been added to our list.

We need a lot more details about these quests. I want to know what the quest names are, what items you need to collect, what npc's you need to interact with, the mobs you have to kill and perhaps even a screenshot if you can. Every bit of info on the quest goes a long way to get them all fixed. Even old quests.

When it comes to the Phantom Warlock quests, I've posted about it on the guide I made ->https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=69354
The guide describes all the quests (check the first post).
To know what exactly is bugged now, check the last post.

There are other bugged quests that aren't related to PW. I wish I could log in game and name them here but I can't, hopefully someone else will do it owo

Zackhario
June 17th, 2015, 05:56 PM
What about that broken machine quests anyone remembers? In the very few early levels there was this cave and when you pressed the tool to operate it would say "Nothing is happening!" That's been around since beanfun.

Terrible Titans?

Yeah that one is glitched.

AlbertIpun3d2DN
June 18th, 2015, 01:25 PM
how to finifh first foray

AlbertIpun3d2DN
June 18th, 2015, 01:34 PM
this first foray bug must be recent bug since i just deleted my phantom warlock save (lvl 31) and create new phantom warlock

Shiono
June 19th, 2015, 07:42 AM
how to finifh first foray

You can't, its currently bugged.

GrayFullbuster1987
September 14th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Quest Name: Hephaestus
Level Required: 1
Bug: Talking to NPC there causes player to assume blessing pose, no dialog appears making creating a shortcut between Gold Port and Minot impossible as the Hephaestus quest cannot be started.