PDA

View Full Version : Silent Abyss

LilSheepie
June 25th, 2015, 05:42 AM
There isn't much to tell really about us we are a fun loving guild that just wants to make a fun guild that feels like home. We are still a new guild and still getting on our feet, but we have some very helpful members in the guild right now. If you want to join or have any question feel free to post here. Or Visit our website and submit a application there or also you can try to reach one of the members that might be online now. We will like to stay drama free and if possible English speaking guild, we will accept anyone so long as they can speak english. Thanks for checking this thread out and have a very nice day/night.~<3

Website link below
Silent Abyss - Home (http://silentabyss.weebly.com/)

LilSheepie
July 2nd, 2015, 01:16 AM
Thanks for looking

LilSheepie
August 7th, 2015, 05:35 PM
New Link To Website Below The Old One is Invalid Now
Silent Abyss - Home (http://silentabyssguild.webs.com/) ;-)

1roha
September 13th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Level 5, lol

I am handling recruitment for a while. Just write down your IGN here so I can contact you in game.
See ya o/

Neiryu
September 13th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Ello people! Silent Abyss is an awesome, active guild, level 5 and growing rapidly (already top 25 on guild fame board!) We got people from many countries (we use english in guild chat,of course) and timezones (so you won't be alone, whenever it is that you log in o.o). We have both veterans and newbies! We also got Alchemists to make you nice, shiny thingies, and a website, to keep in touch, and get silly o.o

We are recruiting, so if you would like to join us and grow even stronger with us, either leave a message of your IGN on this post, or contact one of these sexy people in-game o.o :

iroha/oriha
Hatsune~Miku
Rosanna
Oliver-
Fire~Flower/Dana~Tennant
Keigo

Rules of our guild are simple...:

-Be nice! No drama, or racism, or all that bad stuff o.O
-Be active!
-Use english in guild chat!
-Have fun!

Silent Abyss website: http://http://silentabyssguild.webs.com/

FlawedPersonality
September 20th, 2015, 06:07 PM
was wondering if you would be willing to take in a newbie to domo?
my in game name is Kyenta

Neiryu
September 20th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Added! Thank you for choosing our awesome guild, bet you gonna like being with us:P Also, we are now in rank 23,gratz and thanks to everyone!

FlawedPersonality
September 20th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Thanks for taking me in :)

Nerfkitten
September 21st, 2015, 05:25 PM
Good work guys,
Hatsune~Miku thanks you all
who hae worked hard to acchive
what we have.
:XD:

Neiryu
September 28th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Woohoo! We are now guild level 6, and currently ranked 22 in guild fame! Great job everyone! Also,5 more spots open, still recruiting!

ShadowsVengance
September 30th, 2015, 01:25 AM
yeah... we seem to be rising fast in the ranks there. But um yeah come on in there are plenty of fun people in guild

1roha
September 30th, 2015, 01:30 AM
:EEK:

do I know you?

Neiryu
October 1st, 2015, 09:03 AM
Says he has no main, and is from Canada...that's gotta be Dan :P

ShadowsVengance
October 4th, 2015, 04:33 AM
we've currently reached the top 20 atm, only good things to come in the future

Platypush
October 18th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Hi, I'm new and would like to join your guild if it's possible :D
My IGN is Plush

1roha
October 18th, 2015, 04:47 PM
My IGN is Plush

I got you.

By the way we are level 7, and apparently 7 slots available for all who wish to join our ranks o/

ShadowsVengance
October 19th, 2015, 05:01 AM
My IGN is Plush Located, found, and added. Welcome to the crew. Our captain to your right shall take your orders now :p

Neiryu
October 30th, 2015, 04:12 PM
We has a new, cool website! Check it out o.O

http://silentabyss.eu5.org/

Also,a small update on the people you can contact, in order to join!

Hatsune~Miku
iroha/oriha
Inkling~Squid/Viny1~Cerise~~Hood
Oliver-
Zivon
Keigo

Or,of course,you can leave a message here,or look for any Silent Abyss member in the game,and they might be able to reach us through skype or our website!

1roha
November 4th, 2015, 04:52 AM
Level 8 o/
Opening some slots, recruitment mode ON.

1roha
November 20th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Update: Level 9.
11 slots available for members o/

Neiryu
December 11th, 2015, 03:20 PM
We reached level 10! You know what that means...we get a new room in guild cottage to throw parties and hide our dirty magazines at o.o
Thank you and gratz to everyone!

1roha
December 11th, 2015, 03:39 PM
We open 7 slots left for member.
Recruitment changed:
- At least have 1 level 50 job besides Doctor, Muse, Fencer -> highly preferable
- Or, having a Recommendation of Trust* from one of our guild members

*) befriending our member, clean reputation, honest playing, abide in game rules by Suba's Terms of Services

DarkkenshiP1lU4
January 1st, 2016, 07:21 PM
Awww. I really wanted to join this guild. It looks & sounds amazing. Unfortunately, I'm a relatively new player to DoMo. I used to play it a few years back on aeria, but never really played it seriously. I don't have any jobs that are above 50 yet. Although I'm leveling as a main AOE fencer. It would be great if I could join this guild & learn some new things about the game.

1roha
January 1st, 2016, 09:44 PM
Awww. I really wanted to join this guild. It looks & sounds amazing. Unfortunately, I'm a relatively new player to DoMo. I used to play it a few years back on aeria, but never really played it seriously. I don't have any jobs that are above 50 yet. Although I'm leveling as a main AOE fencer. It would be great if I could join this guild & learn some new things about the game.

Sure, you got my recommendation.
Mail me in game o/

DarkkenshiP1lU4
January 2nd, 2016, 10:45 AM
Sure, you got my recommendation.
Mail me in game o/

Alright, I sent you a mail ingame.
My username is -WTR-

ShadowsVengance
January 3rd, 2016, 02:34 PM
Happy table flippin' new year to this table flippin guild. Hopefully all is well wit my unfortunate downtime, hopefully I can figure out what be going on wit my PC and come back better than ever. *leaves a midget inside wrapping paper ready for CP to do his business*

1roha
January 4th, 2016, 10:58 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66275397.jpg

ShadowsVengance
January 4th, 2016, 08:30 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66275397.jpg
I'll bring the van, the ice cream will be in the back. Perhaps I will give the midget horde some ice cream later

Neiryu
January 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Happy table flippin' new year to this table flippin guild. Hopefully all is well wit my unfortunate downtime, hopefully I can figure out what be going on wit my PC and come back better than ever. *leaves a midget inside wrapping paper ready for CP to do his business*

Hope to have you back soon,Dan...I can't get married without you as the best midget...I mean...man o.o

1roha
January 10th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Guild level up -> 11
Opening 8 new slot for membership, rules still apply.

CommonError
February 14th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Hey I am interested in joining c:
My IGN is Mikaela
I can give you more details about me and my experience and such if you want, just send me a message ingame ^.^

1roha
February 14th, 2016, 07:10 PM
I got you.