PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about Raving and SA

Erbse
July 15th, 2015, 08:58 AM
Grabbed my Fighter and went to see Event Girl.

Two things I'd like to know, one of which I cannot remember to save my life.

Raving, when does the delay kick in? Or rather, which is the highest level without delay? (Think it was either 5 or 7)

As for Swift Axe, is it still Conc vs. Swift Axe or do they stack these days?

Cheers.

Nicoamil
July 19th, 2015, 04:41 PM
they stack. dont think anyone uses raving

Erbse
July 20th, 2015, 04:29 AM
they stack. dont think anyone uses raving

Raving is a tad oldschool and most people didn't know about the fact that Raving used fixed, increased attack speed and did not depend on the Weapon's speed. It allowed to utilize Ns Mech Axes (horrible Speed) back when Fs ones weren't too common. A fantastic and cheap leveling device.

Not more than that, though. gets completely irrelevant as soon as one can spam AC/DH all day in later levels and/or gear tiers ;)

Good to know SA and Conc stack now, though. Thanks!

Nicoamil
July 23rd, 2015, 04:05 PM
i used raving back when sanc was the top map, but mostly for fun. now its really irrelevant

e_Xile
July 24th, 2015, 12:34 AM
Raving is a tad oldschool and most people didn't know about the fact that Raving used fixed, increased attack speed and did not depend on the Weapon's speed. It allowed to utilize Ns Mech Axes (horrible Speed) back when Fs ones weren't too common. A fantastic and cheap leveling device.

Not more than that, though. gets completely irrelevant as soon as one can spam AC/DH all day in later levels and/or gear tiers ;)

Good to know SA and Conc stack now, though. Thanks!

Raving was such a useful skill. I always used NS axe with that skill for dmg + low mana when mana and axes werent really available :D