PDA

View Full Version : Few suggestions.

Kimmynya
July 18th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Hello everyone,

Making this thread because I really really want to suggest a few things.
I really LOVE the DoMO pets, especially Lily's (who doesn't) BUT, DoMO only allows us to have 5 pets per character which is kinda lame. There are so many nice pets in this game 5 slots really isn't enough. Then there are alts you can put them at, but I feel like I kinda neglected my poor pets when they are at my alt. So what I want to suggest is, can't there be pet slot expansions like there is for inventory? I'm pretty sure a lot people would love these too.

Talking about what other people would love.
I know me, and a few friends of mine would love to have height change vouchers and hair change vouchers.
Its weird how we only have eye and skin change vouchers while we can also edit our height and hair when making a character.
I'm sure me and my friends aren't the only one who would like to see those in the item mall!

I hope my suggestions were useful, and hope to see these in game some day.

~Kimmy

OwTheEdge
July 18th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Pet Hibernation Boxes.

I have probably 12 pets (Some that I'm holding for others if they ever return) and they're all in Hibernation Boxes. Loyalty never changes, and if I find myself in a good position to level, I'll level them. I know it's not what you're looking for, but it could help if you would not want to take out more than 3 pets at a time.

Kimmynya
July 19th, 2015, 08:12 PM
It indeed isn't what I'm looking for. I don't want to waste a hibernation box every time I want to summon a pet.
I just want to keep all my pets at one account, and its kinda stupid if I have to put them in hibernation boxes and take them out if I want to use them. :/ Thanks for the suggestion though!