PDA

View Full Version : Prem Costume from Non-tradeable to Tradeable

BaTonix
August 3rd, 2015, 06:35 PM
I know people wanted to have non-tradeable costume but most of us don't like it.

My suggestions is to have costume to tradeable so that way it wont take soo much space in bag and bank. We can trade to our mule (aka 2nd account) to have it just hold just costumes. If not, why can we have another bag just for costume like other games that has "Bonds" costume (which is non-tradeable) that wont take soo much space in bag and bank which it called "Closet". I'm a total Costume freak but with the non-tradeable is not my liking at all and really don't want to spent SP for that.

The only thing that costume only be non-tradeable is quest even only. If we get soo many P/T costume that people don't want, why not have a costume Exchange. To get for ex:

Sweet Lolita: Need at least 5 Sailor Girl outfit for 1 Sweet Lolita dress. or 7 sailor girl outfit for a set of Sweet Lolita w/ headband.

Having P/NT is going to be taking up too much space that going to end up buying more bags till it max out and 30days for bank.

MentosFreshness
August 4th, 2015, 12:50 AM
I really don't see to much point in this thread. Voting to allow perms to be tradable so they can become assets as opposed to money-drains? Of course people will be in favor of it. Regardless though, it's pretty safe to say Suba is aware of being able to make perms tradable. Whatever their reasoning, it could be 1) N/T perms = more $$$$ for Suba or 2) Waiting to put individual perms in the item mall in the future, in which those will be tradable.

Of course there could be other reasons, but yeah. It's pointless to have a poll about this topic, because it's not showing anything that isn't completely obvious already.

Kitababie
August 4th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Voting to allow perms to be tradable so they can become assets as opposed to money-drains? Of course people will be in favor of it.

Nice way to put it. And Suba does make money on P/T - perhaps even more because people are more inclined to buy things that they can use, get bored of, then trade back ingame for money VS something you use and if you get bored of it, it has to sit in your invi forever.

If we get soo many P/T costume that people don't want, why not have a costume Exchange.

They said they were going to be doing costume rotations like they did with the se pets (this was like a while back, idr where I saw it). So I don't really see how too many of one p/t would even arise, let alone be a problem. o-o

LittleRose
August 4th, 2015, 12:57 PM
I honestly dont really care about it, i know what costumes i like and would like (again) just had a few other comments :p

If not, why can we have another bag just for costume like other games that has "Bonds" costume (which is non-tradeable) that wont take soo much space in bag and bank which it called "Closet".
There are items like this, they are called costume boxes and will be sold in the item mall eventually (hopefully). Big Magical Accessories Box - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Magical_Accessories_Box)

I really don't see to much point in this thread. Voting to allow perms to be tradable so they can become assets as opposed to money-drains?

NT costumes are no money drains, cause the gold spend on them stays in the economy... A proper gold drain removes the gold from the game not just push it around so the rich stay rich/getting more rich.

MentosFreshness
August 4th, 2015, 06:36 PM
NT costumes are no money drains, cause the gold spend on them stays in the economy... A proper gold drain removes the gold from the game not just push it around so the rich stay rich/getting more rich.

Sorry, I meant personal money drains. Once you spend 500k on a costume your net loss is 500k (when you equip it), as you can't sell that costume for anything at that point.

Miradora
August 4th, 2015, 07:25 PM
In addition to the regular costume boxes (which can store both PT and P/NT), there's also a 'Wardrobe' system on IC which allows you to store costumes in a special area accessible by a button at the top of your inv (near the lock button). Costumes stored in there also allow you to gain bonus HP based on how many you have stored. It is an item mall system, so you do have to buy the expansion scrolls to make space in there. One of the requirements to store costumes in this system is that they are NT, so you can't store tradeable ones in there at all.

I made a post about it previously:

The Wardrobe system works like this:
1. You need to use Wardrobe Expanding Scrolls to get space to put costumes in the wardrobe. There are 3 different scrolls, consumed on use. You can use each of the I-III scrolls 7 times, at 5 spaces per use.
2. In order to place a costume in here, it:
-Must be NT
-Must be permanent (no temps)
-Cannot have been modded.
3. If you have enough costumes stored in the wardrobe, you get buffs to your HP, working in a similar way to the title collection system. The maximum HP you can get is +2500 HP (from storing the maximum of 105 costume pieces in there).

5 Costumes - +100 HP
15 Costumes - +500 HP
30 Costumes - +1000 HP
50 Costumes - +1500 HP
75 Costumes - +2000 HP
105 Costumes - +2500 HP

Between this and the costume storage boxes you could probably be able to store any costume you'd ever want.