PDA

View Full Version : FS Questions

IAmEvilx
February 25th, 2010, 12:31 PM
erm does melee mastery stacks wif spears? or only claws swords and axes?
Does mana recharges works well with FS skills?
Replies would be greatly appreciated =D

VnSainT
February 25th, 2010, 12:39 PM
im pretty sure melee mastery covers spears aswell

mana recharges help alot with fs since we got a crap mp formula and lvl10 ac, sa and des drink a **** load of mana xD

bt if u want to spamm non-stop and use like 30 mana pots every 2 - 3 hours buy mana regen and reduce =] it'll help u lvl and kill alot faster =]

IAmEvilx
February 25th, 2010, 03:36 PM
hmmm is there some other disadvantage of using spears?

eyespy
February 25th, 2010, 04:20 PM
FS is mainly an axe wielding char, anything else is a waste
the main stat us str, only pont in others for gear, leave HP at base of 27
when you get to the T4 skills get the HP boost up as fast as you can.

ed teh gar
February 25th, 2010, 04:24 PM
cant use destroyer with spears.

however impact spamming is pretty strong.

IAmEvilx
February 26th, 2010, 01:05 AM
hmmm y spam impact instead of ac?

BlackChaosMage
February 26th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Impact spamming is great with mana recharge because it recharges more mp than it uses. Also it gives you a lot of crits and it's a fast attack. The dmg boost isn't that great but still better than normal attack. But if you're not using a mana recharge, I wouldn't even bother using impact. AC is much stronger. It's just with AC, you'll be burning through mana pots like mad. Though spears do get the boost from melee mastery, spears aren't too good on Fs in my experience. Sure you can spam impact with them, but you can also do that plus more with an axe. Also you get more atk from axes because the additional lv/6 dmg boost for your class weapon. Also a good deal of min atk is lost on spears. Melee mastry works on any melee weapon like claws, axes, spears and maces.

IAmEvilx
February 27th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Ac cant recharge mana?

BlackChaosMage
February 27th, 2010, 04:06 PM
It can, just not as much as Impact. Pretty much all Fs skills can recharge except for buffs like SA and Beserker. Also BC is pretty spammable at lvl 1 with recharger. It's just that you can endlessly spam impact without worrying about your mp. Only thing that will stop you would be your lack of stam.

IAmEvilx
March 1st, 2010, 06:40 AM
hmm ok thx den wat do u suggest my skill built to be? impact lv10 ac lv 10 ? or tell me how should i add my skills

Bump: hmm about the impact spamming part i noe how to solve it =x jus spam ac till u r almost out of mana den use impact to charge back

FF95
March 1st, 2010, 08:57 AM
if u want that impact will be usefull leave it lvl 1
if u lvl 10 it , u'll be worry about ur mp , and lower dmg then Ac , u should leave it lvl 1
Ac lvl 10 , Sa lvl 10 , Bs lvl 10 , MM lvl 10 , and the rest on roar .
on tier 4 , I recommand to do lvl 10 destroyer then to max health boost.

Bump:
hmm ok thx den wat do u suggest my skill built to be? impact lv10 ac lv 10 ? or tell me how should i add my skills

Bump: hmm about the impact spamming part i noe how to solve it =x jus spam ac till u r almost out of mana den use impact to charge back

if u dont want to use mana at all .
u can do 2 impactthen to do 1 Ac.
but it will be slower exp .
Im exping like that : If after the monster have abit hp left I use impact , im not using impact on a full hp monster , because it will take me longer time to kill the monster .

BlackChaosMage
March 1st, 2010, 12:58 PM
I agree. Impact should stay lvl 1. I dunno how well it recharges after lvl1. Plus impact gets a delay around lvl 5 or so. Best keeping it lvl 1.

imakeitrain
March 24th, 2010, 11:25 AM
i wouldnt train impact to lv 10, as a matter a fact i wouldnt level it at all