PDA

View Full Version : New player question to all classes please.

DucanhD91jeov6W
October 12th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Hi there,

So ive been playing for about 3 days straight now,
i have an archer at lvl 55 and after hearing 4 people in a row tell me that its a terrible class, i somehow feel unsatisfied.

Luckily miro crystals are still obtainable i see ;o which means i can level another class pretty fast now.

so the question is:

Which class would you reccomend :D?!
i was thinking about assassin =O feel free to elaborate why / which class is the best ^^

Thanks in advanced for the suggestions

Nij0
October 13th, 2015, 05:43 AM
Everyone is different! If you like the hard hitters go with pike, mech, fighter. if you like something with style and class go with ata, ass. Totally depends on what weapons you prefer and which character looks cooler :P. I play a knight, i chose it because it looked cool back in the day and i dont regret choosing it! keep in mind you can always create more characters and try them all out :)

DucanhD91jeov6W
October 13th, 2015, 07:39 AM
i like bows, but not sure if its worth it to play archer since i find its a rather terrible solo class =/
but its a drag finding all the crystals for a new character again -sigh- xD
i was thinking about priest or assassin .. i just dont know -.-

megaman007
October 13th, 2015, 09:36 AM
i like bows, but not sure if its worth it to play archer since i find its a rather terrible solo class =/
but its a drag finding all the crystals for a new character again -sigh- xD
i was thinking about priest or assassin .. i just dont know -.-

There is suppose to be an update for the archer soon i heard on these forums for balancing her skills.
Hopefully that will help alot of players who have the archer.

Priestess is good she has si when you get tier 5 which is awesome in sod. Kills tons of monsters. Don't know if the skill is effiecent enough later on in higher maps though mine is only 8x at the moment. But she has VL which i always liked and and a new summons in tier 5 also. Looks like her tier 4 summons but a little better. Priestess was always my pick over the other lady characters. Her skills even in tier 4 are awesome to me. Easy leveler with devine lighting and vb. Cannot go wrong with leveling her even without miros she levels decent.

DucanhD91jeov6W
October 13th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Alright i have an assassin and a priest up now ;p
Last question i have,
i heard a few people mentioning something about hellspawns ...?
Any additional information on that?

010101010101T
January 7th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Small information about it you will find hell spwan in most HS Random Maps
Alright i have an assassin and a priest up now ;p
Last question i have,
i heard a few people mentioning something about hellspawns ...?
Any additional information on that?

TheJudgment
January 7th, 2016, 04:46 PM
All about hellspawn :-)
http://pristonworld.com/EPT/maps.html