PDA

View Full Version : Suba Points Card: 50% more SP/MP

Poptart
February 26th, 2010, 05:05 PM
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/wickedGM/gmg_bonus_banner.jpg
Redeem your Suba Games Pre-Paid Card Between March 1st to the 15th and receive 50% bonus SUBA POINTS AND MILEAGE and still receive a bonus item for your card.

Suba Points Card MUST be redeemed during Mar 1st-15th to receive a bonus 50% EXTRA on your purchase.

FAQ:

Q: I bought my Card between March 1st- 15th but i didn't redeem it, do i still get the 50% bonus?
A: Unfortunately, you will not be able to receive the bonus 50% extra Points if you fail to redeem during March 1st - 15th

Q: Where do i find a Suba Games Pre-Paid Card?
A: Store Locator: http://gmgpulse.com/pages/subagames

God_0f_War
February 26th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Can you buy cards worth more than 20bucks if so where? and yall need to put those cards in walmarts ...targets are just to rare...WALMART is all over the place, it just like kudzu!!!

IIYuriII
February 26th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Please be in 7-11 , 7-Eleven please i mean that store is like everywhere. Target is like mall that you have to drive there then come back just to redeem it i mean you just waste gas and stuff .

AlohaDawn
February 27th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Target is so far from my place...atleast let Gamestop sells them..

CAPTAIN PLANET
February 27th, 2010, 12:58 AM
So if you buy a 20 dollar card, you'll get 30 worth instead of 20?

God_0f_War
February 27th, 2010, 02:51 PM
No they need to be in Krogers!!!! they are the gift card whores of the world ....and theirs one in like every town in US....ive never even seen a 7-11 and the gamestop i go to is right next to target! :XD:

StepAG
February 27th, 2010, 03:34 PM
I think walgreens, CVS Pharmacy and walmart would be a great start for your game cards. :mad:

AlohaDawn
February 28th, 2010, 02:53 AM
No they need to be in Krogers!!!! they are the gift card whores of the world ....and theirs one in like every town in US....ive never even seen a 7-11 and the gamestop i go to is right next to target! :XD:

No 7-11 and Gamestop? I guess the states varys on the stores, cuz there isnt a store named krogers here in hawaii. But i would recommend Walmart or maybe Blockbuster o-o

RavenSight
February 28th, 2010, 05:59 AM
If only the target stores in Australia sold suba point cards , if only. :'(

Pinoyisthenewblack
February 28th, 2010, 09:46 AM
If only the target stores in Australia sold suba point cards , if only. :'(

Cred***** spotted :awsum:

Poptart
March 1st, 2010, 11:16 AM
Yes we understand that there are not many options on places to find these cards, but we are still working to promote them to other stores so that they carry them.

Black-Mamba
March 1st, 2010, 11:25 AM
Target is so far from my place...atleast let Gamestop sells them..

GameStop sells GoCash Cards that we have as well. You just missed the 20% promo we had going on last month.

Myst3x
March 1st, 2010, 06:49 PM
Lol, I live really close to Target, like 5 minutes away xD.

AlohaDawn
March 1st, 2010, 11:59 PM
Black-Mamba;90275']GameStop sells GoCash Cards that we have as well. You just missed the 20% promo we had going on last month.

I do buy from gamestop! even during that 20% event lol, but I meant as letting Gamestop sell your Suba cards also =)

Myst3x
March 2nd, 2010, 01:33 PM
Just a quick question, is it cheaper to buy credits online using a credit card, or going to target and buying some using this 50% thing? I haven't gone to target to check the prices myself, because I am lazy xD.

Bump: Nevermind, I just went and bought one of these cards at Target for $20 and I did indeed get 30,000 Suba Points! (10,000 more because of this special bonus thing). Using this for Ace Online, along with the 4 extra items I got ;).

God_0f_War
March 2nd, 2010, 06:30 PM
you know what let put em At McDonald's, name a country not in Africa that doesn't have one. lets take a pole on what is in every country.

TehSammy
March 2nd, 2010, 08:04 PM
OK, clearly suba wants their cards to be in as many locations as possible, but simply wanting it won't make it happen. It took a while to even get them distributed to the Target stores across the US (3 months ago I couldn't find them in 4 different Targets), and this past week there were a lot in stock when I went.

The logistics of getting an agreement in place with a company to carry the cards, and then distributing them across a country, let alone globally, are massive and take time. For now, if you can't buy the cards then keep supporting Suba by buying online, or try to find someone in a place that sells them who would be willing to buy one for you (if this is allowed?), and hope that maybe they are more widely distributed in the future.

Azir_Seroz
March 2nd, 2010, 09:37 PM
Got two of the 20k cards, and got 60k credits, 6k mileage, and two sets of bonus items.

Buy two get one free (sorta) guys. Do it.

Also: the cards are currently a better deal than buying online.

CrashV2
March 3rd, 2010, 02:02 AM
Poptart;90273']Yes we understand that there are not many options on places to find these cards, but we are still working to promote them to other stores so that they carry them.

I JUST BOUGHT ALL THE SUBA POINT CARDS AT TARGET LAST WEEK WTF(there was only 30)

DustyThingy
March 3rd, 2010, 05:46 AM
MAKE A PLACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE YOU CAN BUY THESE!!! I meant to buy one when i was home but forgoxD. But yeh i dont live in Canada/USA anymore so i cant buy these things

Alpha
March 3rd, 2010, 06:42 PM
Is this only for Suba Point Cards or will Ultimate Game Cards work?

Poptart
March 4th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Is this only for Suba Point Cards or will Ultimate Game Cards work?

No, this promotion is only available with Suba Pre-Paid Points Card

AkoZtom
March 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
HI GM, Why is there no option to choose the free gifts???

DerpFace
March 4th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Cred***** spotted :awsum:

Hell Yeaaa.. :D

Raven getback to US :P buy some cards and travel back to Aus. :awsum:

TehSammy
March 5th, 2010, 07:24 PM
HI GM, Why is there no option to choose the free gifts???

If you are talking about Priston Tale, you get all 4 of the items shown there.
It only shows rebirth scrolls when you are selecting the server to receive the items on, but you will get all of them.

AkoZtom
March 5th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the respond Sammy.. :)

Technopredator
March 5th, 2010, 10:13 PM
This should be for everyone, why is so rewarded the fact that you buy a Suba point card over a on-line purchase of Suba points? This is clearly unfair.

TehSammy
March 6th, 2010, 12:56 AM
This should be for everyone, why is so rewarded the fact that you buy a Suba point card over a on-line purchase of Suba points? This is clearly unfair.

They are doing a promotion of one of their products to try and make people go buy it, so yea it is unfair to people who can only buy online (IE outside of US/Canada), but Suba is a business, not a democracy, so deal with it. =|

VnSainT
March 8th, 2010, 12:02 PM
tbh i think it $%$%$ BS that u guys are only having these promotions and free give aways to the people who can actually buy these suba cards. wat about the rest of us ?

alot of players cant even buy suba points cards so the only other way for them (including me) is through the internet. cant we get a special online promotion ? free items ? or some **** ?

im jst asking for u guys to be fair for all players who buy subapoints ...

GunDownFiish
March 11th, 2010, 08:44 PM
say i live in Cali, i goto target, buy the card, throw in the card on suba and it works for all games right? (mainly ace).

isbreath
March 12th, 2010, 08:00 AM
ive bought cards for several people who do not live in areas where they are available. i dont make a profit.. so i hopes it "legal" lol.

why not allow us to buy the subacard CODES online? we buy them online, you guys email us the code or something. then theyd be available to everyone. :)