PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Pets still Auto Loot?

Furzydo87FT2jJp
November 11th, 2015, 05:14 AM
As Title said.

Do the Vanity Pets still auto loot?

I've checked the wiki and it says "auto loots until indicated that it doesn't" but I bought the nekomimi, ninja cat and "Rock" vanity pets (all not tagged as "do not auto loot") yet none of them seem to pick up any item near them.

Yurimidomo
November 11th, 2015, 10:12 AM
As Title said.

Do the Vanity Pets still auto loot?

I've checked the wiki and it says "auto loots until indicated that it doesn't" but I bought the nekomimi, ninja cat and "Rock" vanity pets (all not tagged as "do not auto loot") yet none of them seem to pick up any item near them.

I actually brought the issue up to kraz about the nekomimi not autolooting and it's not supposed to. He said in order for Softstar to provide us with vanity pets is if they don't have any additional programming so the nekomimi won't have any autoloot and I'm assuming that's the case with the new rock vanity pet too.

Furzydo87FT2jJp
November 11th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Yeah. I wasted my money on the nekomimi (since it becomes non tradeable) and the rock pet since they don't auto loot... and now I got 3 Vanity pets and I can only use one. (Ninja Cat also became non tradeable but I want to keep Mr. Whiskers)

Wish I could retrade the nekomimi or at least gift it since I have no use for it.