PDA

View Full Version : Mousie's Make an Offer Art Boutique

Nympthy
November 29th, 2015, 02:26 PM
This is my Deviant art page! yay!
please take a look, see if you like anything i'm open to suggestions, and i love to make things detailed.
if you decided to offer for one of my works, please post the link of the specific style you like!? Yay!

Thank you! Have a safe and wonderful day:D

http://ramebomango.deviantart.com/

Hello loves
My name is Mousie,
I'm currently selling at x:266 Y:293
I am a Former Domo player.
YunaLuna On sapphire.

I am holding an Art Shop come take a look, my art is traditional, with some digital enhancements.(if you want of course)
I DO not Have a standard price for my art right now, it is currently offer only.
If you are interested in some of my work, i'm going to need a little information.
1 i need an offer.
2 i need reference(s).
3 I need you to decide a style.
4 I need you to be reasonable.

Information for you.
I played domo a long time ago, i can not express how happy i am that it is back.
in the eagerness of rejoining domo i have convinced my husband to play with me.
Hes currently out of the country and i haven't been able to see him for a long time. this is ample time where we can reconnect and play a game on the side. My goal of this art shop is to be able to play comfortably.:XD:

Thank you, Tons of love. Mousie.

Please post your offers in the post below plus your reference images

Nympthy
December 1st, 2015, 01:26 AM
Update:
Offers range from gold, and or pets.
if you are interested please send me a PM or msg me here. Thank you.

Pets accepted are Sapphire, Ruby, Lilly, SE jade
You're offer is based on what you as an individual feel that my time and work is worth.

Nympthy
December 7th, 2015, 04:04 PM
UPDATE::
One Freebie

Hello Loves, I'll be doing One Freebie.
I don't feel people really have been able to see my new work so i would like to offer (1) Freebie.

In order to get the freebie you need to post a picture of your character, or OC.
Please post a little story behind the character/ oc.
I will randomly select the winner with a random name generator. I will screen share the drawing and Screen shot the name. "
Thank you!

JessaKraven
December 7th, 2015, 05:51 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/21amvk5.png

Jessa Kraven -

Really more of an alter ego than a story.. I live a professional life outside of the internet, where I am required to be straitlaced, and adhere to certain clothing styles. So I express my inner self on the internet. Jessa is an energetic female, with my personality - Moody, and eccentric, but generally a fun loving, joyful person.

Nympthy
December 7th, 2015, 05:57 PM
:D:D

Very pretty, i'll start working on her now.

JessaKraven
December 17th, 2015, 04:34 PM
There is alot of lovely art on her deviant art guys~! You should check it out if you haven't, and maybe get something commissioned!

Mousu
December 28th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Ahh are you my twin xD lol and btw your art is cute :3 just wanted to stop by and say that :3

Nympthy
December 29th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Ahh are you my twin xD lol and btw your art is cute :3 just wanted to stop by and say that :3

we could be twins :3

Lvmousie is my IG name too. and on league.
so if your ever trying to hunt me down yep.

Nympthy
December 29th, 2015, 09:57 PM
There is alot of lovely art on her deviant art guys~! You should check it out if you haven't, and maybe get something commissioned!

i'm working on yours, i got promoted with work and my husband came home from deployment. so its been kinda hectic. we're going out of state so i'll have a ton of time <3
xoxo mousie.

Mousu
January 3rd, 2016, 12:58 AM
we could be twins :3

Lvmousie is my IG name too. and on league.
so if your ever trying to hunt me down yep.

oooh ok maybe il have to add you :o lol i dont think ive played league yet :3