PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance has concluded + Version 8 now LIVE

ZenDragoon
December 7th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Maintenance has concluded and the next version of DOMO is online! What do players have in store? Please have a look at the contents of the update:

NEW MAP: Sneaky Peak
This chilly mountainous map is home to many monsters that will challenge players and has new collection areas for collection connoisseurs to delve into.

http://i.imgur.com/llOlVa0.png?1

NEW MAP: Firework Map
Players may visit this map in the southeast corner of Eversun City by the Player Community. On the Firework Map, players have a chance to spawn a boss monster if they set off Fireworks. If the boss is defeated, a chest drops which entitles the summoner access to its loot exclusively for three minutes. We have also fixed the firework notice so that it does not appear in the chat box.

http://i.imgur.com/CI9LMAT.png?1

SYSTEM UPDATE: Revamped Equipment Mod and Upgrade System
Players may now maximize the potential out of their equipment by upgrading and modifying their equipment! We are well aware that this system was controversial in DOMO versions past so we took a sledge hammer to it and have heavily modified the system with the following changes:
-Most stats given by the mod system are percentage based instead of points in order to maintain the balance of classes
-Equipment pieces are no longer able to have the same stat be applied more than once per piece to prevent excessive stacking
-Certain stats can only be applied to certain pieces of equipment in order to cap how much of one stat bonus you may have
-While players are allowed to use upgraded items in the Arena, the stats awarded via the Mod system are disabled when in the arena.
-As we have made all these changes to the system, we have also halved the material requirements for both of these systems.

http://i.imgur.com/FwwyiYG.png?1

NEW Items: Gold Weapons
Players may now purchase Gold Weapons to use at their disposal. We have also made a couple of changes to the Golden Wand, Syringe, Fan and Abacus to make them more balanced and so that they offer stat bonuses that would be more useful to the class that uses them.

NEW Items: Christmas Costumes
Players may now get into the Holiday spirit with Christmas themed costumes! Don't forget that we have some exciting surprises in store for players this month!

NEW Quests!
There are now new quests for players to take on including the Garnet Godwin fight! Visit the Emperor Gang Hideout to undertake this challenge.

MistressItami
December 7th, 2015, 11:00 AM
:o I can not wait to see what you have in store for us! <3

Volcomof
December 7th, 2015, 11:53 AM
is it right now??? my time is GMT+7 in indonesia, what is EST??

Mayuki5742
December 7th, 2015, 12:16 PM
I hope part of the major update is getting rid of the zombie npcs! XD

LoIcatKumi
December 7th, 2015, 01:00 PM
EST is "eastern standard time"

Try this website with your timezone (yes it's right now)

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

ZenDragoon
December 7th, 2015, 01:02 PM
is it right now??? my time is GMT+7 in indonesia, what is EST??

EST is Eastern Standard Time for North America (New York, Toronto, etc.)

I hope part of the major update is getting rid of the zombie npcs! XD

I wish. I'm still waiting for an update on Softstar about this. Hopefully the magically disappear due to this update lol

Also, I apologize that maintenance is taking a while. We had to make some final tweaks to the patch in order for it to work on the Live Server. We should be up soon. Patch notes will follow.

Mayuki5742
December 7th, 2015, 01:10 PM
We can dream at least!

Sonyan
December 7th, 2015, 01:20 PM
are x-mas cossies in this patch? /o/

ZenDragoon
December 7th, 2015, 01:25 PM
are x-mas cossies in this patch? /o/

You are correct!

Sonyan
December 7th, 2015, 01:27 PM
weeeee so excited

RyushinZ
December 7th, 2015, 01:43 PM
hum I got 0000.C01 file downloaded incorrect, are you sure the patch is okay?

well it works with the domo.exe in the main folder, but patch seem have a bug now on it.

TheRealTangerine
December 7th, 2015, 01:56 PM
I'd love to know how the Golden Fan has been changed?

Superstarstrike
December 7th, 2015, 02:07 PM

They removed the attack speed bonus. That's it.

LoIcatKumi
December 7th, 2015, 02:09 PM
*glomps Tangy*

*o* at firework map

FYI, there's an achievement for it!

HollandFlorida
December 7th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Really? Gems in chance boxes? I hope they will be obtainable in game too. Or the rich will become even stronger and the casual player will give up and stop playing.

TheRealTangerine
December 7th, 2015, 02:21 PM
They removed the attack speed bonus. That's it.

Well that's not what I was expecting. Eww.

Thanks for the information.

ZenDragoon
December 7th, 2015, 02:56 PM
hum I got 0000.C01 file downloaded incorrect, are you sure the patch is okay?

well it works with the domo.exe in the main folder, but patch seem have a bug now on it.

The fully updated installer is now live on our download page. Please remove your current client and run the installer after downloaded to enjoy the latest update: https://subagames.com/DOMO/Downloads.aspx

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Really? Gems in chance boxes? I hope they will be obtainable in game too. Or the rich will become even stronger and the casual player will give up and stop playing.

The gems are meant to be obtainable in-game as well. The gem boxes are to help players acquire them faster initially. I believe the drop tables for how the gems used to be obtained was altered so I'll have Softstar revert the drop tables to allow them to be acquired easier.

The fan was changed as we found it be far more superior than the other gold weapons so we had this removed to create more of a balance between the gold weapons. We may revert the golden needle as players needed the initial physical attack bonus to heal party members more. In this update, that bonus had been removed. So far, player concerns have told me that this is a mistake on our end and I mean to change it if necessary.

Choji77
December 7th, 2015, 03:03 PM
nevermind i see

Yurimidomo
December 7th, 2015, 03:10 PM
The fully updated installer is now live on our download page. Please remove your current client and run the installer after downloaded to enjoy the latest update: https://subagames.com/DOMO/Downloads.aspx

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The gems are meant to be obtainable in-game as well. The gem boxes are to help players acquire them faster initially. I believe the drop tables for how the gems used to be obtained was altered so I'll have Softstar revert the drop tables to allow them to be acquired easier.

The fan was changed as we found it be far more superior than the other gold weapons so we had this removed to create more of a balance between the gold weapons. We may revert the golden needle as players needed the initial physical attack bonus to heal party members more. In this update, that bonus had been removed. So far, player concerns have told me that this is a mistake on our end and I mean to change it if necessary.

Zen you forgot to update the download client message again! :)

ZenDragoon
December 7th, 2015, 03:14 PM
My patch isnt picking up anything, says version does not need upgrading when i start it up. Doesnt update at all, any suggestions?

Please see my message above. You'll need to remove your client and run a fresh install from the download page. It's fully updated so you shouldn't have any issues running the latest patch.

Zen you forgot to update the download client message again! :)

DONE!

HollandFlorida
December 7th, 2015, 03:15 PM
The gems are meant to be obtainable in-game as well. The gem boxes are to help players acquire them faster initially. I believe the drop tables for how the gems used to be obtained was altered so I'll have Softstar revert the drop tables to allow them to be acquired easier..

After killing grizzly bears for an hour no gems have dropped, would love to know the drop rate and which mobs drop gems.

ZenDragoon
December 7th, 2015, 03:26 PM
After killing grizzly bears for an hour no gems have dropped, would love to know the drop rate and which mobs drop gems.

I've sent out an email to Softstar asking for a patch to revert the drop tables in order for them to be dropped. I hope to have an update within the next couple of days.

Choji77
December 7th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Now Im getting a wonderful error message saying, weapon.dbf files are incorrect. nothing i do works and Im unable to enter game. Guess I should do a SECOND uninstall and reinstall.

JessaKraven
December 7th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Thanks for everything zen! Your work is much appreciated!

Meyera
December 7th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Players may now maximize the potential out of their equipment by upgrading and modifying their equipment! We are well aware that this system was controversial in DOMO versions past so we took a sledge hammer to it and have heavily modified the system with the following changes:
-Most stats given by the mod system are percentage based instead of points in order to maintain the balance of classes
-Equipment pieces are no longer able to have the same stat be applied more than once per piece to prevent excessive stacking
-Certain stats can only be applied to certain pieces of equipment in order to cap how much of one stat bonus you may have
-While players are allowed to use upgraded items in the Arena, the stats awarded via the Mod system are disabled when in the arena.
-As we have made all these changes to the system, we have also halved the material requirements for both of these systems.

O.k. Considering all the stuff for the modding is in chance boxes, the cost is going to be absolutely obscene. I'd rather not spend $200+ just to get the right items I could buy for far less. I really think these items should not be sold in chance boxes.

Also, did you really have to take the 2 attack speed off of the Golden Fan? I don't see why it needed a nerf.

TheRealTangerine
December 7th, 2015, 06:49 PM
O.k. Considering all the stuff for the modding is in chance boxes, the cost is going to be absolutely obscene. I'd rather not spend $200+ just to get the right items I could buy for far less. I really think these items should not be sold in chance boxes.

Also, did you really have to take the 2 attack speed off of the Golden Fan? I don't see why it needed a nerf.
It didn't need nerfing at all, at the level required to equip the fan, dancer damage already takes a nosedive in comparison to other jobs this nerf does no favours for us.
In regards to the physical attack reduction on the syringe, Wis is the only way to increase healing in this game, not physical attack. The only boon this offered doc was increased auto attack, heist and witch doctor subs damage really.

I don't know how the other weapons were changed, but I'm dreading it to be honest. This just seems like random nerfs of what are possibly the highest weapons that some players have access to (if they don't want to touch high level alchemy and so on)

Meyera
December 7th, 2015, 06:53 PM
It didn't need nerfing at all, at the level required to equip the fan, dancer damage already takes a nosedive in comparison to other jobs this nerf does no favours for us.
In regards to the physical attack reduction on the syringe, Wis is the only way to increase healing in this game, not physical attack. The only boon this offered doc was increased auto attack, heist and witch doctor subs damage really.

I don't know how the other weapons were changed, but I'm dreading it to be honest. This just seems like random nerfs of what are possibly the highest weapons that some players have access to (if they don't want to touch high level alchemy and so on)

Golden wand has 16 m.acc instead of 6. Syringe has a lot more magic attack now. Abacus is honestly unchanged.

KihSuh
December 7th, 2015, 07:24 PM

Wis is not the only way to increase healing in this game. Single Gold Physical Atk increases healing too. So the initial physical atk matters.

Xiaoming001
December 7th, 2015, 08:33 PM
stats based upgrade on the bright side could help weaker jobs to level faster, support could have higher defense and life too. I think since its a revamp on the system, maybe we should allow feedback.

Ilyaa
December 7th, 2015, 09:06 PM
What all quests were added to this patch besides Godwin?

Miradora
December 7th, 2015, 10:05 PM
I don't know what people are going on about the gold syringe.

Based on the one in the IM, it still comes with the gold effect healing bonus (HP Recovery: Strengthen), which stacks with the same effect you get when you actually phys gold it, which is why it's desirable. How much patk it has doesn't matter at all unless you are hitting stuff with it, only those bonus effects matter. If P.Atk itself had any effect on healing, doctors would all be using P.Atk buffs. The only weird thing is how it has +-5 on the bonus instead of just +5, which looks like some kind of mistake.

IMO, it should be a much better syringe now that it actually gives +max mp (it was the only syringe that didn't give you +max mp). Likewise with the Gold Wand, which isn't so terrible now that it actually has an +max mp stat and much better m.acc. The regular accuracy didn't really serve any purpose unless you really liked whacking stuff with it.

Meyera
December 8th, 2015, 12:56 AM
I don't know what people are going on about the gold syringe.

Based on the one in the IM, it still comes with the gold effect healing bonus (HP Recovery: Strengthen), which stacks with the same effect you get when you actually phys gold it, which is why it's desirable. How much patk it has doesn't matter at all unless you are hitting stuff with it, only those bonus effects matter. If P.Atk itself had any effect on healing, doctors would all be using P.Atk buffs. The only weird thing is how it has +-5 on the bonus instead of just +5, which looks like some kind of mistake.

IMO, it should be a much better syringe now that it actually gives +max mp (it was the only syringe that didn't give you +max mp). Likewise with the Gold Wand, which isn't so terrible now that it actually has an +max mp stat and much better m.acc. The regular accuracy didn't really serve any purpose unless you really liked whacking stuff with it.

All Holy Golden weapons have ALWAYS started with the golded bonuses before being golded, just like the plat weapons, but the tooltip does not show it. The respective percent boost can be tested and verified on each one of them. Which is why the golden wand and golden sword have always been far stronger than even the true weapon versions. That magic damage boost is the best thing for a caster. Since its so easy to cap, the extra magic attack from the true weapon is pointless.

TheRealTangerine
December 8th, 2015, 04:23 AM
Wis is not the only way to increase healing in this game. Single Gold Physical Atk increases healing too. So the initial physical atk matters.

Wis is the only stat that increases healing, equipment bonuses are not a stats, they are gold bonuses, likewise you can increase healing through passives such as hands of healing, but yet again, it isn't a stat it is a passive. Physical Attack in it self does not have any effect on healing it is the Gold Bonus that does, hence why you could have initial Phys Atk of 1 on the syringe and it would still be more than enough to gold it to get the bonus as the stat it self has no effect.

Golden wand has 16 m.acc instead of 6. Syringe has a lot more magic attack now. Abacus is honestly unchanged.

Wand got a good change and so did Syringe then, leaving poor Fan to rot. I can't honestly see why anyone would want use the Abacus anyway...don't most people still equip them just to increase luck.

AncientArti
December 8th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Wis is the only stat that increases healing, equipment bonuses are not a stats, they are gold bonuses, likewise you can increase healing through passives such as hands of healing, but yet again, it isn't a stat it is a passive. Physical Attack in it self does not have any effect on healing it is the Gold Bonus that does, hence why you could have initial Phys Atk of 1 on the syringe and it would still be more than enough to gold it to get the bonus as the stat it self has no effect.

Wand got a good change and so did Syringe then, leaving poor Fan to rot. I can't honestly see why anyone would want use the Abacus anyway...don't most people still equip them just to increase luck.
Skillspam Hunters use Merchant subs as well Tangy ;o

Also, the wand lost its HP (350) and accuracy (45) bonus. The latter is obv no big deal, but the HP bonus...?

EDIT: Oh and it doesn't show the passives either (strengthen magical skill dmg & weaken normal attk dmg) Dunno if they're invisible, or just not there...? In any case, you should've heard Roos ranting :P

ZenDragoon
December 8th, 2015, 12:01 PM
All discussions regarding the updates so far is precisely what I've been looking for. So far I'm getting a good read on the negatives but I need more clarifications on the positive. If I can get more definitive pros and cons of the gold changes as well as the changes to the mod & upgrade system, it could help me avoid making a rash hasty decision.

Update: I just received a patch that has re-added the gems to the monsters drops. There is a LOT that I need to test but I anticipate we'll have an update by next Monday.

What all quests were added to this patch besides Godwin?

There is also a new daily quest called Four Lords of Eversun which is given by Yi Feng in Eversun City at 169, 176.

Zekkeshoku
December 8th, 2015, 02:41 PM
All discussions regarding the updates so far is precisely what I've been looking for. So far I'm getting a good read on the negatives but I need more clarifications on the positive. If I can get more definitive pros and cons of the gold changes as well as the changes to the mod & upgrade system, it could help me avoid making a rash hasty decision.

I'm glad that modding was implemented and the nerfs make it sound incredible since it will be less game-breaking. However, I think the scrolls should not be in boxes, it's a deterrent for most players, considering how many you will need to fully mod a set of armor, the price is going to limit modding to the top 1% wealthiest players, possibly less. Whereas, you could just implement the scrolls in the IM without the boxes and open it up to perhaps the top 20% if not more. If more people are able to access it I'm sure there will be less complaints about how game-breaking it is.

On a more positive note, the revamped system looks fantastic. I can't wait to try it out if I ever get the resources to. I loved the idea of the stats not working in arena it certainly levels the playing field for the less wealthy and the % based changes are also a great idea. I would have loved to see stats able to stack 2 times instead of just once, but I'm sure that 1 will be more than enough. The gold weapon change for the wand is great and I love it. I realize you are not AOEing much post-level 50 but the additional Magic accuracy certainly helps for farming and even for PvP to clear out a room of people in arena or guild wars. Keep up the great work!

Carecrow
December 10th, 2015, 01:47 AM
All Holy Golden weapons have ALWAYS started with the golded bonuses before being golded, just like the plat weapons, but the tooltip does not show it. The respective percent boost can be tested and verified on each one of them. Which is why the golden wand and golden sword have always been far stronger than even the true weapon versions. That magic damage boost is the best thing for a caster. Since its so easy to cap, the extra magic attack from the true weapon is pointless.

Just checked this with golden wand and this is not the case.

HLA wand cap = HLA + yin cap = Golden wand cap

The doubled golding bonus does apply for syringe though, so it could be that this only works for weapons that have the golding bonus text pre-golding.

If you're taking suggestions, I suggest applying the doubled bonus to ALL golden weapons. There would be much more incentive to buy some golden weapons (e.g. staff, bow, wand, instrument) if this was the case.

In relation to the ASPD nerf of the fan, I don't think that will have any impact on 99% of people that use dancer.

I guess you'll find if you track sale stats, but I would guess golden hammer, saber and abacus are among the least popular because there are better/cheaper alternatives (or people rarely use the weapon type at high level, in the case of hammer)

To balance their appeal with other golden weapons perhaps try:
- increasing the fixed p.def and mdef of holy golden hammer
- increasing the p.atk of golden abacus, or adding a small amount of magic accuracy
- slightly increasing the p.atk of golden saber (keeping in mind it has +2 aspd already and most 60+ sabers have negative aspd)

HBee
December 10th, 2015, 02:12 AM
I agree with Crow's post but I have a better suggestion: brING IN THE WOOD SLAY ONYXES

and other slay onyxes that aren't earth

i'll give u all my monie

Meyera
December 10th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Just checked this with golden wand and this is not the case.

HLA wand cap = HLA + yin cap = Golden wand cap

The doubled golding bonus does apply for syringe though, so it could be that this only works for weapons that have the golding bonus text pre-golding.

If you're taking suggestions, I suggest applying the doubled bonus to ALL golden weapons. There would be much more incentive to buy some golden weapons (e.g. staff, bow, wand, instrument) if this was the case.

In relation to the ASPD nerf of the fan, I don't think that will have any impact on 99% of people that use dancer.

I guess you'll find if you track sale stats, but I would guess golden hammer, saber and abacus are among the least popular because there are better/cheaper alternatives (or people rarely use the weapon type at high level, in the case of hammer)

To balance their appeal with other golden weapons perhaps try:
- increasing the fixed p.def and mdef of holy golden hammer
- increasing the p.atk of golden abacus, or adding a small amount of magic accuracy
- slightly increasing the p.atk of golden saber (keeping in mind it has +2 aspd already and most 60+ sabers have negative aspd)

I agree with these changes 100% The legendary Golden Saber was actually pretty decent, however easily overshadowed by the raw power that was an Ultimate 70 Saber.

Make the Golden Spear 1 handed like the Platinum Spear. Currently the Platinum Spear is better because you can wear a shield and rock better blocker.

And yes, I would like to see other element slay onyx obtainable through academy of mirrors like that earth one is. It would give a few other classes the ability to use wood element and somewhat compete with hunter. So far you pretty much have to use hunter subs to grind efficiently post 60. It really sucks.

Please ask softstar to buff magic damage to add some sort of multiplier boost like physical skills. And perhaps consider somehow adding element boosting. Right now some witch doctor magic spells can apply a physical multiplier that is increased by element, but witch doctor is a hybrid caster. Besides those few spells element only shamans spells add a static 50% but that only helps you with one spell. Having element on your wand is just currently pointless which is why I prefer downgrading a 60 wand for a slot 1 %job damage onyx. Casters are very strong in lower level teams but they fall off so hard, they need better scaling.

On a side note, do GMs really need to be on top of the money board? I would like to request they somehow delete their money so players can compete over those ranks instead.

Zekkeshoku
December 10th, 2015, 10:23 AM
I agree with these changes 100% The legendary Golden Saber was actually pretty decent, however easily overshadowed by the raw power that was an Ultimate 70 Saber.

Make the Golden Spear 1 handed like the Platinum Spear. Currently the Platinum Spear is better because you can wear a shield and rock better blocker.

And yes, I would like to see other element slay onyx obtainable through academy of mirrors like that earth one is. It would give a few other classes the ability to use wood element and somewhat compete with hunter. So far you pretty much have to use hunter subs to grind efficiently post 60. It really sucks.

Please ask softstar to buff magic damage to add some sort of multiplier boost like physical skills. And perhaps consider somehow adding element boosting. Right now some witch doctor magic spells can apply a physical multiplier that is increased by element, but witch doctor is a hybrid caster. Besides those few spells element only shamans spells add a static 50% but that only helps you with one spell. Having element on your wand is just currently pointless which is why I prefer downgrading a 60 wand for a slot 1 %job damage onyx. Casters are very strong in lower level teams but they fall off so hard, they need better scaling.

On a side note, do GMs really need to be on top of the money board? I would like to request they somehow delete their money so players can compete over those ranks instead.
The Golden Spear is also 1-handed like the platinum spear so you're able to equip a shield with it as well.

Meyera
December 10th, 2015, 02:05 PM
The Golden Spear is also 1-handed like the platinum spear so you're able to equip a shield with it as well.

Could have sworn it used to be two handed. I must be thinking the hammer. Both the plat and gold hammer should really be one handed imo.

Superstarstrike
December 10th, 2015, 03:00 PM

When I ran some calculations, changing the magic damage multiplier to the physical skill one would only mean more effort to reach cap. Which in a sense wouldn't be that bad considering how when I solo, I can easily cap my damage with dancer debuffs. No musician support required. Adding that multiplier with the current magic damage one somewhere in the equation would be downright ridiculous, and personally I would be very much okay with that. 8D

But if anything, it's the lack of elemental boosting that kills us. Indeed, elements on wands are pointless unless you like smacking things in the face with them. If they can't apply elemental boosts from weapons and some other sources to magic damage, they could at least buff the damage of Shaman single targets so that they're actually efficient according to their cooldowns.

Joey2071
December 10th, 2015, 08:21 PM
I definitely vouch for a Wizard/Shammy/Magic Damage buff in general. Especially with the IC exp curve, leveling Wiz/Shammy is very difficult post-60. I have not leveled Wiz/Shammy/WD past 40 ever (which probably discredits my previous statement), and there is definitely less incentive to do so since they cannot keep up with Hunter/BM/Thief/etc.'s damage post-50 or so. A good start to diversifying class usage in this game is including a meaningful buff to either magic damage as a whole, or skills utilizing it, such as Shaman single targets and Wizard nukes. CFury hunters have next to no competition in raid DPS and other end-game content, due mostly to the huge buff elements give towards certain mobs and the scaling for physical skills at higher levels. Obviously, convincing Softstar to give a damn will be a challenge all in its own, but the potential benefits will be well worth it, and will be a giant step in adding diversity to the game.

Zekkeshoku
December 10th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Could have sworn it used to be two handed. I must be thinking the hammer. Both the plat and gold hammer should really be one handed imo.
Plat and Gold hammers are also both 1-handed.

Meyera
December 12th, 2015, 12:34 AM
When I ran some calculations, changing the magic damage multiplier to the physical skill one would only mean more effort to reach cap. Which in a sense wouldn't be that bad considering how when I solo, I can easily cap my damage with dancer debuffs. No musician support required. Adding that multiplier with the current magic damage one somewhere in the equation would be downright ridiculous, and personally I would be very much okay with that. 8D

But if anything, it's the lack of elemental boosting that kills us. Indeed, elements on wands are pointless unless you like smacking things in the face with them. If they can't apply elemental boosts from weapons and some other sources to magic damage, they could at least buff the damage of Shaman single targets so that they're actually efficient according to their cooldowns.

You are thinking of the wrong multiplier. Yes, to cap physical damage skills you need an attack 7.5 times that of the monsters defense, magic is 6.25x the monsters m.def. That is not what I'm talking about. All physical skills also have another multiplier, typically 100% of your attack, minus the monsters defense, magic skills (except the WD) do not have this. That is why exceeding the amount of physical attack needed on physical jobs will continue to make you do more damage, where as magic cannot get more.

If there was a way to add like 300% of your m.atk minus the monsters m.def, you could maybe add a bit more damage to the skill. Magic numbers typically run at 1/3 of what attack runs at.

Also, if poisons were able to benefit from any sort of job damage bonus they wouldn't be such trash.

Superstarstrike
December 12th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Oh, you meant amplification?

Physical skills get all the love. :(

Carecrow
December 16th, 2015, 01:07 AM

The highlighted point is inaccurate. You can stack the same stat multiple times on at least weapons and shields (unsure about armour so far).

Based on your screenshot each roll caps at 20%, rather than 10%. This means you can stack the percentages over 200%, much higher than in the AG version.

Ianthe
December 16th, 2015, 01:20 AM

http://i.imgur.com/acB0N6B.jpg

I thought stats on equipment were limited to one per piece to prevent stacking. Even 20% on equipment is a crazy amount. It doesn't seem much of a nerf. If you don't include costume mod, you're at 200% stacking(60% Shoes, 60% Gloves, 20% Helm, 60% Weapon). Thats pretty ridiculous even without the fixed stat boost. My poor soul cries

HBee
December 16th, 2015, 02:26 AM
Good job on the Xmas events and boxes.

Terrible, terrible job on the modding system. It's even more broken now than it was on AG. This game is going to run right into the ground and you guys are letting it. You went back on your word plenty of times throughout the duration of DoMO but this time you ****ed up MAJORLY. Even if you were to patch it and miraculously listen to the players, those who already obtained insanely elite modded gear will have a HUGE advantage over those that didn't. The only route to fix this imbalance and opas**** modded system is to do a rollback. If not, then you can expect this game to die pretty soon. No point putting time, energy and effort into a game you guys are intentionally running into the ground.

Carecrow
December 16th, 2015, 02:50 AM
Worst option would be not rolling back, changing the patch and not retroactively fixing existing weapons with stacked stats