PDA

View Full Version : SG class discussion

LunaP
December 17th, 2015, 05:36 PM
This thread will be for the class balancing discussion of the Solar Guardian class.

NightSora
December 17th, 2015, 05:46 PM
dmg nerf or better ways to agro system like single target

AlehLH
December 17th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Greatly nerf Vengeful Blade lv 10, the rest is fine.

Ixil006
December 17th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Uh I agree with Aleh Nerf vengeful blade for SG ..... ~_~ it stacks 6 times lol can just make it not to stack up

NightSora
December 17th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Uh I agree with Aleh Nerf vengeful blade for SG ..... ~_~ it stacks 6 times lol can just make it not to stack up

just saying mages have a veng to just have to be a mech and stacks also
i dont think veng needs to be nerf considering we only do dmg pve
2hander(100k-300k)-2000-2500
1hander(50k-150k) -1000-1500
if you nerf veng you have to nerf gunners and mages due to them taking agro because our dmg will be down hill *Point at gunners pre 76*
on neko i crt 40-80k on bosses as a mfe can solo nidia
back to when i was a gunner i crt 40k-80k also non stop on top of it
if veng nerf i would recomment nerf weapons base dmg over for all classes spellpower/range attack dmg/melee attack dmg

Astooria
December 17th, 2015, 09:43 PM
welcome to 95% of the mmos
mages are for aoeing, not single target dmg
knights for tanking
gunners for over time dps

solar guardians/cts are meant for tanking , I don't think nerfing the lvl10 veng would help , due to fact that other classes would easily take aggro from us. The venge helps us keep aggro.

Nerfing our dmg won't work , unless solar guardians get a skill to aggro a boss with a 20% hp head start / hate points so other classes don't take aggro on bosses.

I don't usually talk in forum but I find nerfing classes completely stupid, each class is balanced in pve at the moment sgs -> cts-> comets -> novas -> mfes -> galaxy sages -> dps ->scs I don't know where phantom warlocks fall under due to the fact that I've never played one before , but at the moment gunners and mages do most the dmg and sgs can only fight bosses without losing aggro.

For example nidia, a gunner clears the mobs in nidia like 4-5 hits each same, with mages it takes like 5-8 hits , while knights take 7-15 hits, dg runs for us usually take 20 min , on a gunner 5 min to kill boss/mages kill mobs 15 min and boss takes 5-10 min while solar guardians on the other hand take 20 min to kill mobs then 1 min-3 min on boss.

So I honestly think dmgs in pve are even at the moment and people should just stop complaining about doing less dmg then a class its a mmo knights tank, gunners and mages do dps not take agro, if you're complaining about dmg just nerf pvp with a debuff or something and everything goes well.

mfes crit 150k 1 hit, gunners 50k non stop, galaxy sages 45k per hit, cts 100k, sgs 50k-300k depending on wep/dps and scs 20k all even in pve, on the other hand all dmgs stay the same in pvp, aside from sgs and cts who's dmg gets reduced to 5-25k and area meant for stunning and tanking.

AlehLH
December 18th, 2015, 06:24 AM
That's the point, Knights are supposed to tank not have the highest dps of all classes. If you are concerned about aggro then rise the hate value each attack generates or use one of the future passive pet buffs that gives +200% hate.

NightSora
December 18th, 2015, 07:55 AM
well in that case nerf mfes/gs single target skills because there ment for aoeing :)

AlehLH
December 18th, 2015, 08:04 AM
Why nerf something that already doesn't do enough damage to kill bosses?

Briynhildr
December 18th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Aggro holding ? SG isn't a tank, doesn't need that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Nerf the toughness level to 5, just like CT if you won't raise it.

-raise the base damage of skills SLIGHTLY and nerf the venge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Aleh said, MFE can't solo much already so why nerfing ? Another thing, what's so bad about not being able to solo ? LH is a god damn MMO, teamwork should be synonym of victory.

AlehLH
December 18th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Another thing, what's so bad about not being able to solo ? LH is a god damn MMO, teamwork should be synonym of victory.

I wouldn't mind not being able to solo IF it were the same for all classes, because yes team work is more fun but there's no point in leaving just a few classes unable to solo when others can.

Briynhildr
December 18th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Point completly taken.

HawkEyeLH
December 18th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Nerf Veng 10 ?
What next, Limit Guardian rage duration to a few seconds?
Geezus, its the Only Skill that helps SG's to boost the DMG and keep up the Aggro.
In my Opinion, What needs to be Done to "Balance" SG Class along with other Classes is to be able to use skills like Battle Stance and Shield Stance while riding a Mount.
It takes around 6-10 seconds to Stack The Vengful Blade and achieve a Critical hit rate of doing Enough Damage while the other classes Achieve 50k+ Critical Hits in a second.While Other Classes have Damage Mitigation Skills like Mana Shield and such, we are pretty much Defenseless . So SG Class can use the Extra Attack Speed and Block rates to Balance with Other Classes.

AlehLH
December 18th, 2015, 09:28 AM
It takes around 6-10 seconds to Stack The Vengful Blade and achieve a Critical hit rate of doing Enough Damage while the other classes Achieve 50k+ Critical Hits in a second.
That's pretty much what we're all saying, give SG a boost in normal damage without venge, but nerf venge because it is too strong right now.

Briynhildr
December 18th, 2015, 09:28 AM
Yeah nerf venge 10. As I said, SG isn't a tank to begin with, it's a bursting damage dealer. Raise the overall damages from SG skills and drop the venge to balance the damages.