PDA

View Full Version : Removal of Upgrade and Mod Scroll chance boxes

UsernameAvailible
December 18th, 2015, 10:41 AM
What the title says. I'm trying to upgrade armor but I can't even get (Green) level scrolls from boxes. It would be much better if they were able to be bought separately for around 400-500 SP each. Same with the Gem Bags. I need C and D Turquoise and cannot get any or enough of either one. Would be nice if they were changed, too.

Anyone else have any opinions on it?

Meyera
December 18th, 2015, 12:30 PM
What the title says. I'm trying to upgrade armor but I can't even get (Green) level scrolls from boxes. It would be much better if they were able to be bought separately for around 400-500 SP each. Same with the Gem Bags. I need C and D Turquoise and cannot get any or enough of either one. Would be nice if they were changed, too.

Anyone else have any opinions on it?

I think putting these mod materials in a chance box is horrendous, and why I refuse to spend money on them. It's a pretty appalling decision to make an already expensive process even more expensive due to the fact of chance. Why should I buy 10x the amount of mod materials I need and have to sell off the ones I didn't need to players in game? I don't feel I should be forced to take this approach. If I wanted to buy something to sell in game for gold it wouldn't be such items that only a small niche of players care about. It's poor economical sense for the buyer.