PDA

View Full Version : Aging vs Mixing

xXeclipse
March 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
I have heard that it is more efficient to mix lower level equips and to age higher level equips. With that being said, I'm hitting level 70 soon and I was curious to know whether I should continue mixing my equips or start aging them? What's the general rule of thumb for when you should age equips?

Thanks guys

Reggiester
March 3rd, 2010, 11:44 AM
Indeed mixing items is more practical way for level below 90. The reason was that it easier to level up specially now that there are xp event and as a result the faster the level up the faster the items suited for the level change faster also. Why would you age items that you can only use for 1-3 weeks.

warilban
March 12th, 2010, 11:42 AM
aging is horrendous below 80 imo. dgem is 6min/max (not even counting the other bonuses). and you get it right away. you'd probably almost be ready for upgrade by the time you hit +6

jhenmarie
March 12th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Indeed mixing items is more practical way for level below 90. The reason was that it easier to level up specially now that there are xp event and as a result the faster the level up the faster the items suited for the level change faster also. Why would you age items that you can only use for 1-3 weeks.

As a matter of fact, He will be able to save some gold too! Aging cost increases per aging level ~