PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance for December 21st has concluded

ZenDragoon
December 21st, 2015, 06:02 PM
Maintenance has successfully concluded and players may log in.

Superstarstrike
December 21st, 2015, 06:17 PM
Going from cancelled to this e.e

ZenDragoon
December 21st, 2015, 06:55 PM
Going from cancelled to this e.e

Yep. I'm staying late in the office to perform maintenance. I'm not a fan of it either :\. If all goes well, we won't need to have any more downtime until after Christmas. Fingers crossed!

MONSTERCOACH
December 21st, 2015, 06:59 PM
Hey, Zen. Any chance if you have enough time after you finish you could place the Gem Exchange NPC after you finish?

It's fine if you can't, but I just thought I'd ask.

Animewatcher950
December 21st, 2015, 07:19 PM
My internet is limited because of the strict rules at my residence. oh well i might as well take a day off from Domo tonight and watch some videos on youtube instead. i wish a merry Xmas to everyone if i don't make it when Xmas comes.

JoshDark1
December 21st, 2015, 07:27 PM
Yes. I'm also waiting for the arrival of the Gem Exchange NPC.

ZenDragoon
December 21st, 2015, 07:59 PM
Hey, Zen. Any chance if you have enough time after you finish you could place the Gem Exchange NPC after you finish?

It's fine if you can't, but I just thought I'd ask.

You have every right to pester me about this. I've been itching for the chance to set it up but it takes a couple of hours to implement manually which is pretty hard to do since I've been slaving away with patching and testing the past week. I would like to say that I'll be available to set this up on Thursday once I have more time at work.

Ianthe
December 21st, 2015, 09:06 PM
Is the fix on weapons intended to change MP Recov/HP Rec to Max HP/MP? What else was changed? Can you give a detailed list of the possible changes? Its a turn off to further upgrade without knowing all the possible changes. Did this also effect armors/shield? Thanks for patching.