PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade System

Qorai
January 18th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Does anyone have a kind of guide for the gem system? Since I didn't play the other versions, I am very lost as to how the gem system works. Meaning, I don't know what stats are gained by what pieces and the upgrading tiers: legendary, epic etc.

Thank you.

DietyGoron
January 18th, 2016, 08:03 PM
When it comes to equipment modification/modding, you'll first need to upgrade the equipment you want to mod, which means you'll need armor upgrade scrolls/weapon upgrade scrolls (You get these from the item mall). The beginner/medium/advanced are just the level range for which equipment you want to use them on. Beginner armor(10-25)/weapon(20-39), Medium armor(26-45)/weapon(40-50), Advance armor(46-70)/weapon(51-70). When upgrading armors, the level requirement goes up by 5 to 10 levels and the upgraded armor takes the appearance of that armor. For example, upgrading the porcupine set (lvl 30 LA) or the chain mail set (lvl 35 LA), they will take the appearance and the level requirement of the beastbone set (lvl 40 LA). The appearance and level requirement changes on the first upgrade. For weapons, no changes to the level requirement. There's 3 tiers of upgrade and you'll have to do them in order, (Green) > (Blue) > (Orange) ie Uncommon > Rare > Legendary. It is also during this step that you get a random stat for each tier. You only have to upgrade once for each tier. Here's (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=85014) a list of possible stats posted by the GM himself. Bear in mind, this is only the upgrade step. Once you've upgraded at least once you can start modding. Modding increases the level of the upgrade stat that you obtained during the upgrade step.

As for gems, here's a general use for the common gems:
Tigerseye = upgrade weapons
Agate = upgrade armors
Citrine = mod weapons/armors (uncommon)
Amethyst = mod weapons/armors (rare)

You'll have to figure out what the rest of the gems are used for as you go along.

Certain armors also gain additional stat bonuses, as well as stat loss when upgraded.
HA: All pieces (-matk 3% -> 5%)
LA: hand/shoes (+crit)
Clothing: head (-mp), body/pants (-hp, +aspd 5% -> 8%), hand/shoes (eva flat boost -> % boost)
Robe: body/pants/hand/shoes (-atk 2% -> 5%)
Dancer's Costume: head/body/pants (-atk, +meva), hand/shoes (-hp, +aspd 5% -> 8%)

Tips/Advice
-During the upgrade step use a fresh piece of equipment because once you upgrade, you will lose your stat bonuses and onyx/slots. However, you may start modding at anytime for any tier after you've upgraded. Modding doesn't remove stat bonuses/onyx/slots. Although it is not advised you do so until you reach legendary as you won't know what stats you'll get.
-For equipment modification, only use insurance scrolls I and II. You won't ever lose a level when modding. Mod scrolls III and IV are mainly used for costume modification.
-Figure out what stats for which piece of equipment you want ahead of time. The GMs have already explained you can only have one type of stat for each equipment. Ie, when modding shoes, once you have atk stat on uncommon, you can't have it on rare/legendary. Also, figure out which stat you want the most for each piece of equipment, and try to get that stat on either uncommon or rare. The only differences between these 3 tiers are the gem requirements, and the gem requirements for legendary are extremely hard to get.
-Lastly, fair warning that this system is heavily rng on top of rng on top of rng. You have been warned. Happy modding. :P

Charisseann
January 19th, 2016, 10:53 AM
so if my equipment is already legendary, i can dgold it then mod?

and also, if i want a level 60 set, i should upgrade level 45 set or 50?

ZeroXc
January 19th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Only during upgrade will you lose your gold stats. Once it's legendary, you can proceed to dg and mod. You need to upgrade 50 or 55 set to get 60.

Charisseann
January 20th, 2016, 05:30 AM
thank you..

but i can use insurance mod scrolls III in armor or weapon? or it's exclusivly for cossie? and insurance mod scrolls I and II are for armors and weapons only?

ZeroXc
January 20th, 2016, 05:54 AM
You can use any insurance mod scrolls, just that if you fail when modding a weapon or armor piece, you won't lose a level. So mod scrolls I and II are generally your cheapest options, but if for some reason you don't have any and only have III and IV scrolls, you can use those too if you want.

LadyPixee
January 21st, 2016, 05:22 PM
I was wondering if i mod my weapon lvl 50 sword and it already is sg will the stats only get better?

Zekkeshoku
January 21st, 2016, 10:40 PM
If you're weapon is already golded it will lose the gold stat

Charisseann
January 22nd, 2016, 05:43 AM
are the circumstances where the p.atk is on legendary? coz i talked to some people
and they got patk on rare or uncommon..

Knivesxx
March 10th, 2016, 01:18 AM
So I have been trying to upgrade my armor to a 45 set, but everything I have tried so far as failed. I have tried doing 30 armor pieces they go to 40 (which i expected) 35 set pieces go to 40 as well (which I didn't except) but after that the 40 set goes go to 50 pieces and the 45 set also goes to 50. If I could get some insight on this that would be great.

ZeroXc
March 10th, 2016, 01:45 AM
You can't get 45 set from upgrade. Upgraded armor sets only comes in levels X0 where X is 1 greater than the armor you're upgrading. ie. Upgraded 20/25 set becomes 30 set, upgraded 30/35 set becomes 40 set, etc. You can't get armors level X5 from upgrading.