PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Luna Reborn!

Alectronas
January 28th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the new forum for Luna Reborn!

I will be posting any major updates in the "Luna Announcements" section of the page.
And I will be monitoring all the threads to answer any questions I come across.

NoobCakess
January 28th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Hakuna Matata

CIyde
January 28th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Hello, already a Luna called " Luna Reborn" should check it well to avoid problems.

Bye Clyde

Alectronas
January 28th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Hello, already a Luna called " Luna Reborn" should check it well to avoid problems.

Bye Clyde

it looks to be a Spanish private server, which means we have priority over them.

CountLudovici
January 28th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Psst Luna Online: Reborn ? ^^ wink wink xD

CIyde
January 28th, 2016, 05:35 PM
it looks to be a Spanish private server, which means we have priority over them.

Great, just I wanted to confirm that everything was clear and they knew about their existence.

Xevilcloud
January 28th, 2016, 05:39 PM
w00000000000000000000000000t w0000000000000000000000000t!!

http://i.imgur.com/Je4UiaX.jpg

ZoptoartU6p3xYo
January 28th, 2016, 05:43 PM
i just want to warn suba games and players!
Luna online was amazing game but eyasoft(dev team of luna online) just want to milk it!
there wont be any bugfix or any new huge updates! when they run out of old ones game will be left with no updates after that!
they did same with dungeon hero online,legend of edda and iris online!
I loved luna but eyasoft is horrid company!

XRakuj
January 28th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the new forum for Luna Reborn!

I will be posting any major updates in the "Luna Announcements" section of the page.
And I will be monitoring all the threads to answer any questions I come across.
Wohoooo thanks for getting forums up!

CountLudovici
January 28th, 2016, 06:22 PM
w00000000000000000000000000t w0000000000000000000000000t!!

http://i.imgur.com/Je4UiaX.jpg

xD You wouldnt happen to be Cloud ...umm MaidCloud from LH ? ^^

D3monicSh4dow
January 28th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Welcome! to me! Glad to be here :p
Guess I need a profile pic now and also
LF> siggy designer
:)

D3monicSh4dow
January 28th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Now if only we could get that client. . . *wink wink* *stab stab* GM squidbob :D

Alectronas
January 28th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Now if only we could get that client. . . *wink wink* *stab stab* GM squidbob :D

Closed beta is on its way, don't you worry.

Kandydrops
January 29th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Closed beta is on its way, don't you worry.

Yay :3 I'm looking forward to it!

Xkiraster
January 29th, 2016, 04:18 AM
closed beta is on its way, don't you worry.

cbt hypeeeee

DriadeSirenia
January 29th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Awesome ty for the info~~

LunaP
January 31st, 2016, 02:25 AM
Great, just I wanted to confirm that everything was clear and they knew about their existence.

Pretty much, as private servers don't have any jurisdiction and probably won't stay up for long w/ DMCA's coming from the developers. Was this to alert of a private server you were hoping to be removed by chance? If so then +1 to you :D

On a side note, counting on all the vet's to assist the GM's with any questions they may have, as many of you were Gpot vet's and or have been playing Luna for quite some time, so it will definitely be a great help here.

Again (as I can't stress it enough to everyone)

WELCOME HOME <3

SomeKickassTank
January 31st, 2016, 05:01 AM
WELCOME HOME <3

Right in the feels ;_;

Azukara
January 31st, 2016, 05:44 AM
was this to alert of a private server you were hoping to be removed by chance? If so then +1 to you :d

like a boss

CountLudovici
January 31st, 2016, 06:52 AM
WELCOME HOME <3
(>^_^)>

sniff~ Q.Q I have waited for so long

Xceptional
January 31st, 2016, 09:20 AM
Pretty much, as private servers don't have any jurisdiction and probably won't stay up for long w/ DMCA's coming from the developers. Was this to alert of a private server you were hoping to be removed by chance? If so then +1 to you :D

So ALL those Private servers we all know will be down? I fell kinda bad for them but.. more players for our server <3

FedeQ
January 31st, 2016, 10:08 AM
Don't hate private servers :(
After all, they gave us the oportunity to play Luna when it was closed by gPotato.

Best of luck for this Luna.

XMonogatari
January 31st, 2016, 10:40 AM
Don't hate private servers :(
After all, they gave us the oportunity to play Luna when it was closed by gPotato.

Best of luck for this Luna.

And they will also pretend that they didn't get a notice that they'll be shut down and continue to milk people until the end like they always do c: but let's not hate them right?

Aimarie
January 31st, 2016, 10:44 AM
oh well.. you should've updated lmao (you already know what i mean)

waiting for the real luna :D

CountLudovici
January 31st, 2016, 11:39 AM
I HATE private servers =(
They take away all the fun =(

Btw Aimarie I responded to ur pm ^^

AmirlSl
January 31st, 2016, 12:39 PM
I HATE private servers =(
They take away all the fun =(

Btw Aimarie I responded to ur pm ^^

Hello,
can you tell me just one reason hate to private servers?
because all private servers aren't the same.
Ty.

Xkiraster
January 31st, 2016, 01:28 PM
Hello,
Ty.

http://i.imgur.com/3sMYLs9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wlkUo5p.jpg

AmirlSl
January 31st, 2016, 02:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3sMYLs9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wlkUo5p.jpg

I asked her, not you.
I've not asked for a "Copy & paste", because if so, then I would have asked to "Google".
But anyway, I'll answer you.

When Gpotato closed, came many private servers that finance with their money, and many other non-profit only because they did it for fun and love of the game.
It bothers me that people say "private servers removed fun" when you are the ones who surrendered by refusing to continue the beautiful game. You say that you love the game, and is not so true what you say, because only live criticizing and criticizing what did Players who truly love the game.
I'm not talking ArchLuna, Celestia, because I don't play on those servers.
I speak of the true love the game.
So I ask only one thing, if you will respond, do it with your own words.

Thank you.

Xkiraster
January 31st, 2016, 03:01 PM
I asked her, not you.
I've not asked for a "Copy & paste", because if so, then I would have asked to "Google".

When Gpotato closed, came many private servers that finance with their money, and many other non-profit only because they did it for fun and love of the game.
It bothers me that people say "private servers removed fun" when you are the ones who surrendered by refusing to continue the beautiful game. You say that you love the game, and is not so true what you say, because only live criticizing and criticizing what did Players who truly love the game.
I'm not talking ArchLuna, Celestia, because I don't play on those servers.
I speak of the true love the game.
So I ask only one thing, if you will respond, do it with your own words.

Thank you.
http://i.imgur.com/t5QC1NZ.jpg

Deedee1980
January 31st, 2016, 04:39 PM
will bait and other items be stacked in lots of 1000? like gems and other drops

CountLudovici
January 31st, 2016, 05:33 PM
@XKiraster

LMAO xD I stumbled upon that argument with Retorch and Blowtorch a couple of weeks back xD
# Not sure if trolling or serious xD

Nice guy that lawyer person ^^

Hello,
Ty.

Hi~
One reason why I dislike private servers (in case of Luna) is because every single one that I have stumbled upon (and thats quite several)
gives u something like infinite drop , exp and gold rates and that just really ruins games for me =(
(To nitpick there was one that promised to be the old Luna w/o any of that and I was quite happy but dno where that went in the end XD)

Speaking in general I`ve probably come across a private server for some game that doesn`t do that but as is evident I don`t care for them much so I don`t remember such details
(To nitpick some more I said "HATE" because FedeQ earlier had told us "not to hate" , this was my bad attempt at being #Edgy~~ xD

So playing quite a bit of mmo`s I tend to come across private servers often but I don`t pay them much heed as my actual opinion on them is something along the lines of "I express my dislike openly when they come up and that`s it because they simply don`t affect my life in any significant way~"
So I`m not an expert on the matter and thus I`ll take your word for the fact that not all of them are doing it for profit but) another reason to frown upon them is indeed that they are there taking profit and potentially players away from the legit publishers when they exist at the same time as official clients

FedeQ
January 31st, 2016, 06:58 PM
And they will also pretend that they didn't get a notice that they'll be shut down and continue to milk people until the end like they always do c: but let's not hate them right?

Maybe there is some server with that mentality, but they aren't all the same, some of them live without any profit just for the love for the game. A server costs lot of money (private or not) and if people want to donate to support the server they get fun from, then it's all ok for me.

Hi~
One reason why I dislike private servers (in case of Luna) is because every single one that I have stumbled upon (and thats quite several)
gives u something like infinite drop , exp and gold rates and that just really ruins games for me =(
(To nitpick there was one that promised to be the old Luna w/o any of that and I was quite happy but dno where that went in the end XD)

First logic reason I read. I also dislike games with x100 exp, x100 gold, etc. Although, Luna has so many possibilities that even with that rates the game could get fun at end-game. Besides that, there are servers with x1 rates AND don't "milk" people and live without profit, just because they love the game. I mean, although I understand your points, putting everything in the same bag is an error.

I hope they don't delete this posts because it's an interesting discussion.

Aimarie
January 31st, 2016, 07:15 PM
lol is there really a good LUNA private server out there that actually has a team with good intentions? where they at?
i'm really glad they are gonna shut down because watching so many people donate every day (AND be lied to) is disgusting

notice how i said luna

Aimarie
January 31st, 2016, 07:32 PM
Although, Luna has so many possibilities that even with that rates the game could get fun at end-game.
i wish this was the case lol. ever play a luna p. server and see people actually.. having.. fun? because all i saw (i played a p. server for a couple years sadly and only stayed for my friends) and still see if i ever log in are people constantly whining im boreedddd. and you would think okay it's not that bad. just go level and stuff. but eventually that gets old from the same old content :( and it doesn't help when one of the most popular p. servers makes it super unfair for players who can't donate their whole paycheck to a game lol

BUT it's fine because Luna Reborn can actually create new content (and care about their players. so far)

CountLudovici
January 31st, 2016, 07:47 PM
Heyo~
I see I see , Its too bad that I never stumbled upon the x1 rate ones =(

Although, Luna has so many possibilities that even with that rates the game could get fun at end-game.
I do agree in theory but I tried them out and it just didn`t work for me =(

I mean, although I understand your points, putting everything in the same bag is an error.
I think this might not be for me but just in case it is I`d like to stress that I admit that I do not know much about private servers and am only speaking from personal experience (which is not that insightful) and have no intention of assuming that one thing goes for them all~ xD For this exact same reason I can`t agree with you either xD

But as stated before before I honestly don`t feel particularly strongly about this issue one way or another *shrug*

AmirlSl
January 31st, 2016, 09:20 PM
It's simple and easy, if you don't have experiences with private servers of any game, is better for you don't say fallacies, because you just show us your ignorance.

I'm not against server, just bothers me that you generalize to all private server.
Each server has its own essence, and if you don't know, avoid making comments about it. Because as I said, not all private servers are for profit, many of those who created these servers were players like us, and if they did, it was for love of the game.

Returning to the point, I hope they will launch very soon and lasts a long time, so see you soon in the game. that's all.
And don't worry Kiraster, I imagined a response from you like that. ;)

D3monicSh4dow
January 31st, 2016, 09:55 PM
GIVE ME LUNA!!~ how else am i going to fail my exams!?!?!! :ehh:

TruePink
February 1st, 2016, 03:18 AM
Luna before vday would be a wonderful present :O

XMonogatari
February 1st, 2016, 06:11 AM
Luna before vday would be a wonderful present :O
Q.Q In our dreams....

CountLudovici
February 1st, 2016, 06:41 AM
It's simple and easy, if you don't have experiences with private servers of any game, is better for you don't say fallacies, because you just show us your ignorance.

I'm not against server, just bothers me that you generalize to all private server.
Each server has its own essence, and if you don't know, avoid making comments about it. Because as I said, not all private servers are for profit, many of those who created these servers were players like us, and if they did, it was for love of the game.

Returning to the point, I hope they will launch very soon and lasts a long time, so see you soon in the game. that's all.

R u talking to me lol?

Well said again D3monic xDDDD

D3monicSh4dow
February 1st, 2016, 08:49 AM
R u talking to me lol?

Well said again D3monic xDDDD
XD I mean its true..lol..for most people :p

CountLudovici
February 1st, 2016, 09:31 AM
It is! XDDD

CountLudovici
February 1st, 2016, 10:00 AM

I`ll just assume you`re talking to me and respond because I think I`m the only one that said that I don`t have much experience with private servers. I say this because, while I have enough experience with private servers to comment on the subject it`s not nearly as considerable as the experience that most of the ppl involved in this discussion seem to have.

I`d also like to add that I don`t necessarily find it appropriate for you to tell me that I shouldn`t have spoken in the 1st place as I wouldn`d have elaborated on my thoughts on the subject if you hadn`t invited me to do so.

If I`m mistaken and that wasn`t directed at me I apologize =(

To conclude

if you don't have experiences with private servers of any game
Earlier I clearly stated that I do , especially in the case of Luna
After that I delivered my above statement about not being that experienced exactly because I didn`t even want to claim to be able to generalize.

I don`t want to start any hate here but your messages to me have had a pretty mean undertone =( aside from that this probably isn`t any of my business but you were quite rude to Kiraster yourself~ =(

I asked her, not you.

I don`t see why he shouldn`t be able to join the discussion if he so wanted to... and on top of that he had something perfectly relevant to share.

Xkiraster
February 1st, 2016, 10:23 AM
I don`t want to start any hate here but your messages to me have had a pretty mean undertone =( aside from that this probably isn`t any of my business but you were quite rude to Kiraster yourself~ =(

I don`t see why he shouldn`t be able to join the discussion if he so wanted to... and on top of that he had something perfectly relevant to share.

http://media.tumblr.com/8c964687fc49925c3a772909ca6bf084/tumblr_inline_mn4d2nRF3X1qz4rgp.gif

CountLudovici
February 1st, 2016, 10:31 AM
Bwahahahah xD

Alectronas
February 1st, 2016, 10:36 AM
Just keep the forums friendly guys, I don't wan't to start making and enforcing rules on here yet.

CountLudovici
February 1st, 2016, 11:04 AM
Yep =)
why 10 letters why!? xD

Xkiraster
February 1st, 2016, 11:13 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/307/686/60e.png

CountLudovici
February 1st, 2016, 11:19 AM
# Is not entirely sure what Spiderman is trying to say here xD

Alectronas
February 1st, 2016, 11:22 AM
# Is not entirely sure what Spiderman is trying to say here xD

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31986283/Desu_desu.png

CountLudovici
February 1st, 2016, 11:26 AM
#Is even more confused by gm Squidward but .. ROZEN MAIDEN OMG ITS BEEN AGES! Q.Q I Loved it so much. The twins were just epic ^^

Nexoft
February 5th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Is this real ? I am not dreaming ? Oh god i'm crying ; -; Luna <3

Lehighest1
February 10th, 2016, 12:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/t5QC1NZ.jpg

Nonsense, maybe youre the one who are pretending to be that Retorch LoL

glaceon
February 12th, 2016, 06:31 PM
i just hope thye fix the potions prices, 5 coins per one no matter how much it healed was pure evil... or seer laziness.

Lordjef177
February 14th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Giff us BETA key :D

Dracoscythe
March 16th, 2016, 12:57 AM
^I agree with this

Prockzone6F8LB6
March 20th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Haven't played the game before but it looks like fun :XD:

KuroYami
March 20th, 2016, 04:41 PM

Its supah fun \>.</

Hozuki
March 21st, 2016, 12:58 AM
Like Kuro says, its A WHOLE LOTS OF FUN! This was my first MMO back on the original server. :3

JayXZ
March 21st, 2016, 06:17 AM

It's got the standard MMO formula. Kill monsters to level up and get stronger with fishing, farming, housing and the family system as a distraction from that.

What makes Luna stand out is it's cutesy-anime inspired graphics and branching class system mainly. Out of all the MMOs out there this one fit my perticular tastes the best, so i'll definately enjoy playing it once again and hope you will too.

XMonogatari
March 21st, 2016, 07:12 AM
I loved the social aspect of it as a teenager :XD: would spend days just sitting in Ruins because there was always something fun going on wether it was playing games like T or D/ Hide & Seek with people, watching some drama unfold, guild wars, people randomly summoning high level monsters (accidentally summoning a raidboss and **** suddenly goes down :v), random dance parties and discussions... it was the best and no other MMO did it for me in terms of classes builds or how fun and cute they were...or the community.

Revaa
March 22nd, 2016, 05:01 AM
it looks fun and cute, looking forward to play it :)

Vaspol
March 22nd, 2016, 12:45 PM
Luna Returned !!! thanks for the reactivation this is great MMO Game

Mayuki5742
March 22nd, 2016, 02:04 PM
When will Closed Beta begin? I wanna play!

PyroFlare
March 22nd, 2016, 02:18 PM
March 30th

Melodilly
March 23rd, 2016, 06:29 PM
I am getting very impatient for this Closed Beta since I already got my key (SQUEEEEE):X the hype is real. just one more week!

Hozuki
March 23rd, 2016, 06:57 PM
I am getting very impatient for this Closed Beta since I already got my key (SQUEEEEE):X the hype is real. just one more week!

I totally feel you on that. I can't wait 7 days. I need Luna Online: Reborn, and I need it NOW! XD WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! X3

Karboendio5D1fO
March 26th, 2016, 01:52 AM
hakuna huanzu here

Esttunger
March 26th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Hey ! When the closed beta begin ? ( Yeah on march 30 ), but at midnight or ? Maybe i'll have something to do when i'll wait for the final fantasy 15 uncovered event xD

Xkiraster
March 26th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Hey ! When the closed beta begin ? ( Yeah on march 30 ), but at midnight or ? Maybe i'll have something to do when i'll wait for the final fantasy 15 uncovered event xD

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/luna-online-cbt-30-march-2016-countdown-clock

Esttunger
March 26th, 2016, 10:47 AM

Esttunger
March 26th, 2016, 01:23 PM
double post, sorry

Reznovic
March 26th, 2016, 01:55 PM
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/luna-online-cbt-30-march-2016-countdown-clock

That's literally March 31 for me -_-

LillWitch
March 29th, 2016, 03:57 PM
I loved the social aspect of it as a teenager :XD: would spend days just sitting in Ruins because there was always something fun going on wether it was playing games like T or D/ Hide & Seek with people, watching some drama unfold, guild wars, people randomly summoning high level monsters (accidentally summoning a raidboss and **** suddenly goes down :v), random dance parties and discussions... it was the best and no other MMO did it for me in terms of classes builds or how fun and cute they were...or the community.

LOVE it for the exact same reasons <3 (Not a teenager though :p )

Dracoscythe
March 30th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Comes out at 4 pm for me, one hour before I get off work >.> .....

ItsEvame
March 30th, 2016, 09:14 AM
WELCOME HOME <3[/QUOTE]

Thankyou so much! <3

Lyione
March 30th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Can't wait :D

ExeBR
March 30th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Welcome everyone
The hype is real :X

Mizxan
March 30th, 2016, 05:54 PM

Ah yes.. the raid/world boss summons were great.. I believe Max summoned Tarintus right on top of me on more than one occasion.. I guess I'm lucky like that?

ItsEvame
March 30th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Who is hypeeeeeeeeddddddd!?!?!!?

Nray
March 30th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Who is hypeeeeeeeeddddddd!?!?!!?

I'm Super Hyped!! Makes me Feel Like a Teenager Again :XD:

Seraphyre
March 30th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Why i cannot login Q,Q it said "please choose a camp" or something like that

Seraphyre
March 30th, 2016, 08:13 PM