PDA

View Full Version : State of the game - March Edition

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 03:49 PM
It's the beginning of March! Time for the monthly state of the game from the GMs.

March Event should be coming soon, hopefully we can get the developer version instead of our not-so-impressive non-developer version of the event. All I can say is that developer or non-developer, it's a Scavenger Hunt style event. But the developer assisted one is 90 times better.

Also for March we should be seeing the patch that helps new players level up faster. I don't think it's a change of missions or exp rate, but what I do know is that it's a whole new batch of weapons to speed things up for new players. Actually, cross out the new on that. It's more or less old weapons reborn. So yeah, REAL Airmuskets are coming if you want an example. (So if you oldies want an airmusket, you'll have to make a new char) I'll give a small list of whats coming.

Air Musket (BS type)
Rafflesia (TT type)
Edelweiss (Bate type)
Angelica (Demonhunter Type)
Butterfly (Hawk Type)

Thats just a small bit. But lets just say that they are basically untradable uniques given to chars as they level up. But I will say this, these weapons pretty much make newbie life easy. So if the names seem like typical engrish well, thats the best we can do lol.

There is also a lot more to the "Beginners" patch as I call it. But I cannot say anything yet. Having been going through JAO trying out what they got for the Beginners patch, it does make things easy. It seems highly possible to hit 70 in a week with just 2 hours a day after this. (Well the help should only go up to 70 i think, still early stages of localization)

In regards to 3.3, as I said not too long ago, this Beginners patch would be the last major patch (Aside from event patches) before the Ep3.3 patch.

So basically, we're on the final stretch to 3.3. We should be testing it very soon actually. I haven't had the chance to try the KAO version so my knowledge on it is still quite blank.

About the Black Cards that we had during valentines, once everything is confirmed with the Billing department, I'll be able to start distributing them around.

I think thats it for now, any questions and such just post.

Nwah
March 3rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
Are these weapons enchantable?

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 03:52 PM
Uniques so non-enchantable as far as I know. (Deleting them gives the usual warning)

Unskilled1
March 3rd, 2010, 03:59 PM
EchoSaviour;91364']So basically, we're on the final stretch to 3.3. We should be testing it very soon actually. I haven't had the chance to try the KAO version so my knowledge on it is still quite blank.

return of the uber lag like we had while v3.2 was being tested :confused:

AnimaxSquareCow
March 3rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
EchoSaviour;91364']
Air Musket (BS type)
Rafflesia (TT type)
Edelweiss (Bate type)
Butterfly (Hawk Type)

I have a strip club in my town called "Edelweiss" =D

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM
It's also a flower

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leontopodium_alpinum

TheRealGB
March 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM
So what are we looking at in regards to the paint cards? Is it days or weeks?

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 04:02 PM
A day or two, depending on how many more requests.

AnimaxSquareCow
March 3rd, 2010, 04:02 PM
EchoSaviour;91372']It's also a flower

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leontopodium_alpinum

i know echo ;) im a woman i know over 9000 flowers hehe
but thx anyway for this ..... support?!

TheRealGB
March 3rd, 2010, 04:05 PM
I have a strip club in my town called "Edelweiss" =D

Anima would know ;)

Trollpoke
March 3rd, 2010, 04:05 PM
EchoSaviour;91374']A day or two, depending on how many more requests.

pls sir paint meng

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
March 3rd, 2010, 04:14 PM
EchoSaviour;91366']hopefully we can get the developer version instead of our not-so-impressive non-developer version of the event

non developer = suba , echo .....

developer = someone in corea or china or japan or something like that

fix it please :confused::confused::confused:

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 04:17 PM
Suba-lingo 101:

non-developer event = entirely suba sided event, no patch, no new items
developer event = new items and content and recipe just for the event.

0neHitKill
March 3rd, 2010, 04:18 PM
non developer = suba , echo .....

developer = someone in corea or china or japan or something like that

fix it please :confused::confused::confused:

u spelled korea wrong. also,are we getting the new map packs first with ep3.3 or "answers are coming":mad:

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM
What do you mean by new map packs?

Radlnferno
March 3rd, 2010, 04:37 PM
relocate VB into main chain :evil:

Nwah
March 3rd, 2010, 04:41 PM
relocate VB into main chain :evil:

I'll accept that if nubarke cave is shortened.

0neHitKill
March 3rd, 2010, 04:44 PM
EchoSaviour;91390']What do you mean by new map packs?

i just ment a couple maps, not a map pack (my bad). like in the vid from artfox after he left. its old news now. like i mean that big canon map at the end and the boss time trial
heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAPlXb6uazM

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 05:13 PM
3.3 comes with new maps, but i can't say much aside from that.

Trollpoke
March 3rd, 2010, 05:15 PM
EchoSaviour;91411']3.3 comes with new maps, but i can't say much aside from that.

can you say why you can't say that?

NDA?

EchoSaviour
March 3rd, 2010, 05:15 PM
Cause it's not the right time to say it yet? :awsum:

Nwah
March 3rd, 2010, 05:23 PM
EchoSaviour;91417']Cause it's not the right time to say it yet? :awsum:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f1/Trollface_HD.jpg

Updating steam
March 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
EchoSaviour;91411']3.3 comes with new maps, but i can't say much aside from that.

oh yay new arm...wait woah you said "maps"
what is this

Trollpoke
March 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
EchoSaviour;91417']Cause i want to troll you :awsum:

fixed

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8058/1265605365146.jpg

JOHNSON A FARTSHIRE
March 3rd, 2010, 05:38 PM
And here I didn't realize I was on 4chan.

Trollpoke
March 3rd, 2010, 05:50 PM
And here I didn't realize I was on 4chan.

fakecards1.7%woodscrewsporksholder20%clockmiss6mon thdelay300watts

EDIT:

and if your on /b/, think dog w/ ticks. MANY MANY MANY TICKS. *shiver*

Tynaiden00
March 3rd, 2010, 05:54 PM

EDIT:

Everything is better on the jiggawatts scale ;]

I'm wondering if new map chain or side maps like SC/VB. Wasn't there something about placeholders already on one of the maps on NAAO site? Forgot already and current map doesnt have them listed. O.o

KrisKros
March 3rd, 2010, 06:17 PM
So these "lowbie weapons" if they make everything easier, do they make leveling just as easy once they hit 70? What makes them so great?

JKRevan
March 3rd, 2010, 06:19 PM
hey, i already have a Airmusket =O

what do i get then?

Scribbin
March 3rd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Ý HAVE THÝS AÝRMUSKET ALSO. WhAT DO Ý GET?

Amarin
March 3rd, 2010, 07:47 PM
EchoSaviour;91382']Suba-lingo 101:

non-developer event = entirely suba sided event, no patch, no new items
developer event = new items and content and recipe just for the event.

this is sick i can barely store normal stuff at my warehouse and now we get even more :((

echo could please add onebip thing so we could buy creds :rolleyes:

Palaboi
March 3rd, 2010, 11:44 PM
ahmm..
easy leveling goin 53?players will keep makin and deleting 53 gears just for the restat :V

Shinmiri
March 4th, 2010, 12:18 AM
ahmm..
easy leveling goin 53?players will keep makin and deleting 53 gears just for the restat :V

What's the problem with that? :awsum:

Just a little note:
2 hours of work = $20 for me = 20k credits
Getting 1-53 = at least 5 hours = potentially 50k credits

Palaboi
March 4th, 2010, 12:52 AM
how i wish students get to be paid like that too

OmgNaro
March 4th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Make the sign in town say "Answers are coming"

Shinmiri
March 4th, 2010, 01:06 AM
how i wish students get to be paid like that too

err....I'm a student :XD:

Unfunny
March 4th, 2010, 01:12 AM
Make the sign in town say "Answers are coming"

This should also be the ingame notice

DustyThingy
March 4th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Is this thread open for suggestions?

Well i guess i'll just go ahead and give mine.

REMOVE STONES FROM THE MAPS!:)

Or at least make it so ANI cannot access it. This way, They can't bring in 4-5 MG's at the beginning and just Coh 40 heros into the map. I think it makes sense, Lets make a vote:)

Sign the petition.

1: PussInBoots

Tongbal4t
March 4th, 2010, 04:18 AM
ahmm..
nice idea!

Bump:
Is this thread open for suggestions?

Well i guess i'll just go ahead and give mine.

REMOVE STONES FROM THE MAPS!:)

Or at least make it so ANI cannot access it. This way, They can't bring in 4-5 MG's at the beginning and just Coh 40 heros into the map. I think it makes sense, Lets make a vote:)

Sign the petition.

1: PussInBoots

count me out... just do your thing not letting ANI get thru...your camps arent that hard though thats why we can get in easily...and ANI dont do COH backdooring until all SPs are downed...

Arturia Pendragon
March 4th, 2010, 06:38 AM
EchoSaviour;91364']It's the beginning of March! Time for the monthly state of the game from the GMs.

March Event should be coming soon, hopefully we can get the developer version instead of our not-so-impressive non-developer version of the event. All I can say is that developer or non-developer, it's a Scavenger Hunt style event. But the developer assisted one is 90 times better.

Also for March we should be seeing the patch that helps new players level up faster. I don't think it's a change of missions or exp rate, but what I do know is that it's a whole new batch of weapons to speed things up for new players. Actually, cross out the new on that. It's more or less old weapons reborn. So yeah, REAL Airmuskets are coming if you want an example. (So if you oldies want an airmusket, you'll have to make a new char) I'll give a small list of whats coming.

Air Musket (BS type)
Rafflesia (TT type)
Edelweiss (Bate type)
Butterfly (Hawk Type)

Thats just a small bit. But lets just say that they are basically untradable uniques given to chars as they level up. But I will say this, these weapons pretty much make newbie life easy. So if the names seem like typical engrish well, thats the best we can do lol.

There is also a lot more to the "Beginners" patch as I call it. But I cannot say anything yet. Having been going through JAO trying out what they got for the Beginners patch, it does make things easy. It seems highly possible to hit 70 in a week with just 2 hours a day after this. (Well the help should only go up to 70 i think, still early stages of localization)

In regards to 3.3, as I said not too long ago, this Beginners patch would be the last major patch (Aside from event patches) before the Ep3.3 patch.

So basically, we're on the final stretch to 3.3. We should be testing it very soon actually. I haven't had the chance to try the KAO version so my knowledge on it is still quite blank.

About the Black Cards that we had during valentines, once everything is confirmed with the Billing department, I'll be able to start distributing them around.

I think thats it for now, any questions and such just post.

So liek, how is this supposed to make 100 the new 1-86? Or is there a patch coming up thats going to up the exp rate (please say yes please say yes)?

EDIT:

Current /b/= mass of underaged cancer.

Shuffl3z
March 4th, 2010, 08:05 AM
So liek, how is this supposed to make 100 the new 1-86? Or is there a patch coming up thats going to up the exp rate (please say yes please say yes)?

the Ep3-3 patch is the patch that is gona make the lvl 100 the new 86 v: , silly death

DustyThingy
March 4th, 2010, 08:36 AM
nice idea!

Bump:

count me out... just do your thing not letting ANI get thru...your camps arent that hard though thats why we can get in easily...and ANI dont do COH backdooring until all SPs are downed...

Yeh but when bilbato and MG1 both fly thru invisnced and NO ONE FROM BCU CHASES THEM! It kinda hard. Us higher people are trying toi keep people off the MS and the camp at the gate lets MG1 and Bil get thru. I think if people atleast said MG IN it would help us higher levels a little bit. Besides, No one should even be able to get to stones if BCU is doing the right thing.

On a side note, How was the event last night?

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Ep3.3's Infinity Field is theoretically supposed to give a ton of exp

But thats just theoretically, I still need to try it myself.

Arturia Pendragon
March 4th, 2010, 10:48 AM
the Ep3-3 patch is the patch that is gona make the lvl 100 the new 86 v: , silly death

Given we can enter/be able to kill mobs in there efficiently before 100.

Amarin
March 4th, 2010, 10:48 AM
EchoSaviour;91666']Ep3.3's Infinity Field is theoretically supposed to give a ton of exp

but what the point if
1. u can enter it once a day?
2. u need premium or something like that ?
3. it "should" be for form only

4. and u need probably hax weapon of hax with eHax:awsum:

p.s. so far i see the whole 3.3 is only for 1~70 levels , nothing special for whom is over 70tis

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Infinity Field isn't part of this change for low levels....

And Infinity Field is levels 20-110 last I heard.

(This is why I hate it when people speculate. They speculate when they don't even have 20% of the info and think it's 100%...)

Radlnferno
March 4th, 2010, 11:02 AM
should make infinity field have lvl brackets :D total combined of all gears lvl 20-200 gets an easier field, 201-400 gets a harder one, and 401-660 gets the hardest one :D obviously still make them hard, but in respect to each other... :D

Amarin
March 4th, 2010, 11:03 AM
EchoSaviour;91681']Infinity Field isn't part of this change for low levels....

And Infinity Field is levels 20-110 last I heard.

(This is why I hate it when people speculate. They speculate when they don't even have 20% of the info and think it's 100%...)

if u dont tell us anything the only whats left is to speculate

btw echo last time u answered a question at "GMS Q&A" was a month ago
dead topic , closed topic , or u are not in the mod to answer any questions ?:rolleyes:

DustyThingy
March 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM
if u dont tell us anything the only whats left is to speculate

btw echo last time u answered a question at "GMS Q&A" was a month ago
dead topic , closed topic , or u are not in the mod to answer any questions ?:rolleyes:

He does have a life/job you know. And with all these New patchs/Events a stuff its kind of hard to troll the forums like most of us do.

He is the best GM though. I never see Saccharide or any of them online anymore. The only person i ever see posting/In game is Echo...

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 11:17 AM
then you miss out the most epic bishop feeding sessions, and the trading on Warchat mutes..

true story
sacch is trollin meng

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 11:19 AM
There's only so much information I can give out at any given time. (Much of it is my own discretion)

There's also only so much information I have about 3.3 since we don't have the test server of it yet so I don't even have much to tell anyways.

There are definitely going to be a lot of changes, one thing I know is that the Infinity Field will be a drastic change and more to be added. Also I said this before and I'll say this again.

DO NOT USE THE KOREAN VERSION AS A TEMPLATE

Their server situation is different than all the other servers. Our servers are in a different situation than all the others. Patches have been modified to be version specific before and so it can happen again.

Arturia Pendragon
March 4th, 2010, 11:19 AM
echosaviour;91681']infinity field isn't part of this change for low levels....

And infinity field is levels 20-110 last i heard.

(this is why i hate it when people speculate. They speculate when they don't even have 20% of the info and think it's 100%...)

a;kdsjhg;lasjhdfgkl;asjhfgkl;asjhedfkajs. WHAT

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 11:25 AM
EchoSaviour;91707']There's only so much information I can give out at any given time. (Much of it is my own discretion)

There's also only so much information I have about 3.3 since we don't have the test server of it yet so I don't even have much to tell anyways.

There are definitely going to be a lot of changes, one thing I know is that the Infinity Field will be a drastic change and more to be added. Also I said this before and I'll say this again.

DO NOT USE THE KOREAN VERSION AS A TEMPLATE

Their server situation is different than all the other servers. Our servers are in a different situation than all the others. Patches have been modified to be version specific before and so it can happen again.
Tl:dr

The Answers Are Coming

FortunePaw
March 4th, 2010, 11:26 AM
All I'm wondering about is when will that "full formation bonus" patch come.

Shuffl3z
March 4th, 2010, 11:28 AM
EchoSaviour;91666']Ep3.3's Infinity Field is theoretically supposed to give a ton of exp

i guessed that from Zero Online (http://zo.91.com/guide/quests/instances.shtml)

Amarin
March 4th, 2010, 11:30 AM
He does have a life/job you know. And with all these New patchs/Events a stuff its kind of hard to troll the forums like most of us do.

He is the best GM though. I never see Saccharide or any of them online anymore. The only person i ever see posting/In game is Echo...

about saccaharide , i see him very often online at least i know where is he to find , yeah no speculation as echo says

FortunePaw
March 4th, 2010, 11:32 AM
about saccaharide , i see him very often online at least i know where is he to find , yeah no speculation as echo says

All I see saccah is doing is "xxxx muted for 60min, reason bla bla bla." :V

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 11:33 AM
thast what epic bout him hehehe

and of course

'Bishops fed'

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 11:37 AM
All I'm wondering about is when will that "full formation bonus" patch come.

I'm pretty curious about that addition too.

Arturia Pendragon
March 4th, 2010, 11:38 AM
thast what epic bout him hehehe

and of course

'Bishops fed'

DustyThingy
March 4th, 2010, 11:45 AM
SOO LONG!!! Whens the server's coming back echo? It's been almost an hour!

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 11:48 AM
SOO LONG!!! Whens the server's coming back echo? It's been almost an hour!

Maintenance is usually an hour or longer...

Gone are the days of the 30 minute maintenance.

Zwii
March 4th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Damn the Koreans for making the World Rankings and delaying our return to the game. :V

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Look at it this way.

They have to wait too during their maintenance =D

Mike Cosgrove
March 4th, 2010, 11:54 AM
But everybody knows korean time goes faster :/

Updating steam
March 4th, 2010, 11:55 AM
So thats why AR isnt patching anymore, less maintenance :D

DustyThingy
March 4th, 2010, 11:56 AM
1 Hour exactly, Games not up QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Fr1skyDingo
March 4th, 2010, 11:56 AM
eh, we get our suba caps from the Feb event, and hopefully the March one starts cuz I'm going into a grinding coma until 88.

DustyThingy
March 4th, 2010, 11:57 AM
GO GO Su7u!!! Don't stop meng. GRIND LIKE THEM PINOYS DO

Zwii
March 4th, 2010, 11:59 AM
1 Hour exactly, Games not up QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

STFU and kindly GTFO.... ;P It takes time, go out, get some fresh air, enjoy life for once, maybe do actual work.

Sucks that we have to sync the rankings of KAO, JAO and our own to each other, but meh, it's worth it.

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 11:59 AM
its back up. lol

xD

OmgNaro
March 4th, 2010, 03:01 PM
eh, we get our suba caps from the Feb event, and hopefully the March one starts cuz I'm going into a grinding coma until 88.

Spring break grind fest

Last1Standing
March 4th, 2010, 04:44 PM
I want a Air Musket

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I want a Air Musket
I have one =D

Mike Cosgrove
March 4th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I have one =D

So what do I have to do to get that off of you?

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 05:40 PM
normal ppl would have to pay me over 9000 million credits

all YOU have to do tho, is log in,.. thrice.. in a week.

FortunePaw
March 4th, 2010, 05:41 PM
normal ppl would have to pay me over 9000 million credits

all YOU have to do tho, is log in,.. thrice.. in a week.

lol, nice 1

Amarin
March 4th, 2010, 05:44 PM
So what do I have to do to get that off of you?
try that :awsum:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5884/neubitmapa.png (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/neubitmapa.png/)

mEiSbC24
March 27th, 2010, 02:24 AM

new maps! wow..and to think i haven't been able to reach barren yet..with my 74 iGear.. :XD:

chombo23
April 3rd, 2010, 06:23 PM
hey guys i am new here glad to be here but i am have a problem with priston tale the xtrap does not work whith my windows 7 so i cant play i need some one to tell me what to do plz!!!!