PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Prophet, What do I choose?

Lottia
February 3rd, 2016, 01:55 AM
Hi, I been searching the web for information and found little to nothing.
I was wanting to know what stats are more important to Dawn Prophet
so I can know what pets to try to get and how to go on gear.
I would LOVE if some would link me to some where i can find the info or tell me what is what!
I understand that each stat does something different
but I was unsure how much the stat are like this compared to other game.:confused:

Shiono
February 3rd, 2016, 12:30 PM
Myeah there aren't many useful websites with proper information about the classes... you'd find more information about it here on the forums in old threads.

As a fellow Dawn Prophet I'd say the most important stat for a DP is SPI since it increases your spellpower. PERC is pretty good aswell, don't listen to anyone who says it's crap because it isn't. I kill way faster in PvE when I'm using my PERC gears since it makes me crit more, but that makes my heals weaker than when I'm using SPI gears. After testing both stats I've decided to stick up with a mix of SPI & PERC gears; but that's just me, it's up to you to pick yours.

The best stat to focus on would be Spirituality (Mana Regen, Magic Agility) since it also provides extra Magic Attack if you use a Brave Alpaca battle mount (available from the Item Mall, if you're planning to buy SP) which also makes you heal more.

As for passive pets:

Passive Pets to go for:

Spellpower:
Hercules
Aphrodite
Artemis (only if you can't get the first two)

Critical Hit Damage:
Apollo

Critical Hit Multiplier:
Hades
Gina

Defense:
Fukurokuju

Hotei is also good for defense & critical chance.

Lottia
February 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Thank you, :3 so much