PDA

View Full Version : Account Locked

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 7th, 2016, 04:22 PM
My Account is locked from logging in.. I was playing the game earlier this morning for like 2-3 hrs then I logged off to play one of my other games for like 30mins. Afterwards, I go try to re-log back in my account but i failed the password 3 times before I noticed i had cap locks on. So the game told me if i put in the password wrong one more time my account would get locked for 180 seconds. I put in the password with out the cap's lock cuz my password is all lowercase and the game closed on it self. So I reopened it and did again and it closed again. Once more... and it closed. So i decided to wait the 3 minutes and Then i put it again and it closed once more. I went on the website and did a password reset and waited for the rest of the 3 minutes and i re-logged in with the new password but the game closed again after putting that "Locked out for 180 sec if pass is wrong" Thing as always. So i waited 5 mins and it did again.. Then I go and try to log on but the account is blocked on the main website so i go to the forums but the new password works and I'm able to log on... ???????

What is the problem tbh? Ik it isn't my pc because i was logged on recently and im pretty sure no new update was out that messed up something..

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 7th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Well, im now able to log on the main website finally. The prob started around 3:50 pm something and its 4:27 pm now.. I'll send a ticket.

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 7th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Wow.. 37849

Jonathanbovd4Pc
February 7th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Still locked out.. It's now 8:41 pm. Sigh..

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 8th, 2016, 02:06 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=86007

GO TO THAT FORUM TO HELP. Been waiting for hrs..

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 8th, 2016, 02:20 AM
So its 2:18am now.. And i tried a different approach.. I go and do the pass word wrong on purpose and it says "incorrect password" and lets me try again which is weird because the last msg auto closes me for putting in the right password.. I put in the wrong password twice and the right password at the end and the game closed with the msg "locked out for 180 secs".. CAN I GET SOME HELP?? I can't even send a ticket because of suspension!! Sigh..

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 8th, 2016, 02:22 AM
Im able to make other accounts and logon and they have the same exact passwords but the main account won't do anything at all so idk the problem..

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 8th, 2016, 02:28 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=86007

Link to my Forum.. please give input and suggestions so i can get this fixed already.. sigh..

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 8th, 2016, 12:21 PM
So.. i tried to make multiple threads on general and feedback thread and they moved my comments to this thread when im just looking for help. They see the problem i have but isn't responding.. What game is this?

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 8th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Is this what they do to people in need of help? Other people could of had this problem and solved it, so spreading the information of my problem is only logical to make more people answer me but NOOO, go move it to one forum and get less views so i have the problem for a longer amount of period on top of the fact that i can't even submit a ticket due suspension on top of that, i basically get no replys. It's already the next morning..

Jonathanbogsf6x
February 8th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Well, a forum mod got to me. Apparently, the account is suspended or banned which idk how if i just started the game like 4 days ago and was just leveling up and dancing randomly in the city. They also said, refrain from sharing tickets in public when its also a public problem. This needs to be out there so people who have the same problem is able to solve it. I was told to make a new account and indicate my main accounts problem. I was able to send a ticket from the new account talking about this account's problem and now im waiting for reply.

PunDragon
April 4th, 2016, 09:28 AM
If you still aren't able to log in, try logging in from a different computer since you probably messed up your client with your weird log in attempts (jk jk). But you should make sure that no other language keyboards are on and use the one you have used when making your profile on the Suba website. For me, I had a problem whenever I pressed enter to type, it would change languages and the text would be all wrong. I didn't realize since it changed back and forth (sneaky!) . You should be careful because some PCs, like my super old one, made a difference in passwords with English UK and English Freedom. US*