PDA

View Full Version : question for upgrade with scroll merchant, modding, upgrade(everyday skill)

DH93
February 15th, 2016, 01:34 PM
hi i am new with upgrading and stuffs. i tried to upgrade my weapon with scroll from green, to blue, to orange and then it appears status like m.atk peak : 1/10. and i tried orange scroll again, it went boom!. I just wonder how people get that golden stat with this low chance.

anyone pls guide me about this upgrade and modding stuffs and what it gives to the weapon/armor

LittleRose
February 16th, 2016, 01:00 PM
The item mall sells books (advanced and normal ones) that have higher success rate and even tomes that are even always successful.

as for the modding system wiki has some info on it: http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment_modification

Charisseann
March 2nd, 2016, 09:08 AM
i suggest you use books.. you can use tickets for green and blue but when it comes to orange you need to use orange books.. sometimes i even use blue books if i can get some cheaper than blue scrolls..

it's pretty normal for the blue and orange stat to go up and down.. check your providers providence, make sure it's SUPER LUCK for more success rate buy if you spend like 30 books on phys and 30 books on magic and still has not been gold yet, then i suggest you use the TOMES.. it's expensive though but it's 100% success rate..