Usual leadership stuff for the month.

Artemis:
Dmac - BCU
DarkElf - ANI

Prelude:
HydroniumXx7 - BCU
EchoNight - ANI

World Rankings Updated also.

In regards to the whole Revo thing. I want Revo to send me a list of who exactly wants to move. Also if the leader wants to move then they need to either disband or shift leadership to someone else. I'm going to avoid trying to force the moves this time.

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 11:57 AM
does this mean we have to wait ANOTHER weeeeekkkkk -.-

-also, everyone in the brig wants to move...and if u really mean EVERYONE who WANTS to move im sure theres about 30 other people out there who have offered credits/items to try to get xfered wiht us :V

JKRevan
you gotta NOT permit ravensight to move too, he joined revo only recetly cause he wants to get sent over, he was AIF or other **** the whle time

and regarding elections

FFFFFFFF, grindmonth for me (nothing vs darkelf but)

Nwah
Welp. Guess I'll be hitting 86 this month.

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Once I get the list I can move you guys anytime (except the leader, he's actually the main obstacle since I cannot move a brigade leader)

EchoSaviour
you gotta NOT permit ravensight to move too, he joined revo only recetly cause he wants to get sent over, he was AIF or other **** the whle time

and regarding elections

Thanks for the heads up =D

Updating steam
Haha I knew this would happen

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:00 PM
lol told you knowledge you were gonna loose...

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:01 PM
EchoSaviour;91776']Thanks for the heads up =D
regarding proxyhack or the grindmonth? xD

also echo, when do we get the stuff for bloody valentines event?

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 12:01 PM
it really is EVERYONE in teh brig, do i have to manually write them all out? cuz i could just delegate briglead to someone else other than Taylor right now, then u could xfer everyone who isnt the leader :S

also ravensight has essentially been in revo for a while....always on our vent/in our forms. he just didnt want to leave AIF for a while cuz he was lead of it to run for lead or something....

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:02 PM
yes bloodspills will cry... but now i cant own him...

xSousuke
March 4th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Two things A) scribbin will probably send you a list of all the people

and B) raven may have been in aif by technicalities, but hes been in revo vent for over a month. as far as im concerned hes plenty revo.

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:04 PM
the referendum was to Xfer the REVO brigade, who was, or wasnt on ventrillo isnt important to suba =P

i could have spent months long on any ventrillo\TS (i have revo's, AIF's, BL's, LND's, Legend's and a few others) yet im smoke squadron =P

Nwah
March 4th, 2010, 12:05 PM

and regarding elections

Theres a reason I call him EmoElf.

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:05 PM
plus he's a punk, he shouldn't get poopdy whoop.

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:06 PM
the whole Jealousy thing? meh

Updating steam
March 4th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Hey hey, you do realize youre hating on 2/3 of ANi's Mgears rite

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:07 PM
also i realized one thing

the dude who promised evry1 1M spi on BCU wasnt elected,, Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xD

SirHumpsalot
EchoSaviour;91765']
DarkElf - ANI

Heh... and I thought I'd never live to see this happen, ANI obviously likes it up the butt I see.

Nwah
the whole Jealousy thing? meh

Nah, he just gets butthurt whenever things don't go his way. The jealousy thing is just another example. But he didn't do crap as sublead, don't see why he'd do much better as leader..

Heh... and I thought I'd never live to see this happen, ANI obviously likes it up the butt I see.

iknorite On the bright side you've got an excuse to grind sob:P.

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:08 PM
we have so many prime examples of leader apathy, lol

edel last month? lol, the oly thing we saw from him was a letter, and that was anima on his gear

SirHumpsalot
March 4th, 2010, 12:10 PM
we have so many prime examples of leader apathy, lol

"For the warfunds"

heh...

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:10 PM
hahahaha

but in my plea i wrote "For the warFUNS" i omitted the D intentionally =D

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:11 PM
well its why ANI looses everything.... because they are not to smart

Havok
k im going to delegate some random as brig lead, but taylor is getting removed from teh brig so were putting him on teh list...how do u want the list echo? PMd to you or on this thread....i think LoliForSale is making it

JKRevan
saying theyre not "too smart" implies theyre at least somewhat smart which is

FALSE

Nwah
March 4th, 2010, 12:12 PM
"For the warfunds"

heh...

Nobody took swifty seriously when he said it. He was completely serious about it. Then again, I think the other people running that month were pinoys so yeah...

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:13 PM
sob ran a month or so earlier with that same motto,, but he lost xD and then ani got gunstar

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:14 PM
lol well JK i didnt want to be too mean lol

SirHumpsalot
Nobody took swifty seriously when he said it. He was completely serious about it. Then again, I think the other people running that month were pinoys so yeah...

Ironic enough, when I said it everyone took it completely seriously and Gunstar won... I think I don't need to remind you what happened lmfao. Swift was a ****butt and made me look bad after all the propaganda I made for him D:.

JKRevan
lol well JK i didnt want to be too mean lol
a Wise SoB said once

90% of ANI population is composed of mental retards

SirHumpsalot
March 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
a Wise SoB said once

95% of ANI population is composed of mental retards

Fixed it for you, Naro and the likes of him came back for some reason.

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
lol i don't really think SoB is wise... since he can't even pilot

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM
o well.. we get proof of that month after month

AnimaxSquareCow
March 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM
a Wise SoB said once

99% of ANI and BCU population is composed of mental retards

fixed again

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 12:19 PM
G M E C H O S A V I O R where do u want the list of people, PMd to u or on this threaddddddddddddd?????????????

Proxy
March 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Support lied to me my brig **** wasn't fixed during the maint:C.

JKRevan
March 4th, 2010, 12:21 PM
G M E C H O S A V I O U R where do u want the list of people, PMd to u or on this threaddddddddddddd?????????????

shortey

Fix'd

Proxy
March 4th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Well nevermind it got fixed, except now my brigade has no leader C:.

Arturia Pendragon
March 4th, 2010, 12:33 PM
ECHOSAVIOURFRIENDECHO xfer us plox friend. Emergency maint gogogo.

Philosoraptor
March 4th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Echo i got the list, where do you want it? Pls men i ned u tell.

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 12:38 PM
i HAVE MESSAGED U A LIST SIR. please check ur PMs/whatver there called :S

Trollpoke
March 4th, 2010, 12:41 PM
i really don't see why bcu hate revo so much. they're mostly good people if you've ever talked to them.

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 12:41 PM
does this mean we have to wait ANOTHER weeeeekkkkk -.-

-also, everyone in the brig wants to move...and if u really mean EVERYONE who WANTS to move im sure theres about 30 other people out there who have offered credits/items to try to get xfered wiht us :Vhavok u were wrong about drinking alcohal last night i had 11 beers(15% alcohal) and lost 5lb's

Bump: oh yea i didnt eat anything but i got a lap dance

FortunePaw
March 4th, 2010, 12:43 PM
i really don't see why bcu hate revo so much. they're mostly good people if you've ever talked to them.

empis and JW is the main problem.

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:44 PM

well you see alot of people don't like the fact that they play for themselves. I think they are funny.

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 12:45 PM
i really don't see why bcu hate revo so much. they're mostly good people if you've ever talked to them.you dont remember revo deleting lordkuji?

March 4th, 2010, 12:47 PM

and regarding elections

GOGOGO. I WANNA SEE A 92 CRETICUS SHOOTING BY ME :evil:

Delsabers
March 4th, 2010, 12:47 PM
hahahaha i remember revo thought i hacked because i knew how to turn and that i know how to roll. "HEY HE'S ROLLING EVERY 2 SECS NOT EVER 3!!! THIS GUYS DEFENTLY HACKING!!!" hahahaha good times. Oh and i KSed the poop out of them in the beginning of AO.

Philosoraptor
March 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM

95% of BCU is pinoys with no common sense.

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM
hahahaha i remember revo thought i hacked because i knew how to turn and that i know how to roll. "HEY HE'S ROLLING EVERY 2 SECS NOT EVER 3!!! THIS GUYS DEFENTLY HACKING!!!" hahahaha good times. Oh and i KSed the poop out of them in the beginning of AO.
that was some good times
thats were va bust a nut came from and your the one who thought Illinois got owned by hurricane katrina

Trollpoke
March 4th, 2010, 12:57 PM
you dont remember revo deleting lordkuji?

i don't understand how that's a bad thing. ;)

Philosoraptor
March 4th, 2010, 01:02 PM
ECHOOOOOOOOoOOOoooOOOO!!! PLEASE TALKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Are we ani yet

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 01:09 PM
you didnt lose 5 pounds as a result of drinking the beers you tard... you do realise that THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY YOU RECENTLY DISCOVERED may have something to do wiht it???? i just said beer has calories. your the idiot who was looking up nutritional values for beer not me :V

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 01:12 PM
you didnt lose 5 pounds as a result of drinking the beers you tard... you do realise that THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY YOU RECENTLY DISCOVERED may have something to do wiht it???? i just said beer has calories. your the idiot who was looking up nutritional values for beer not me :V
yea these didnt have nutrition facts either just ingredients and warnings. but this is a sign if i wanna lose weight fast just dont eat and go to strip clubs hammered and get lap dances

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM
ya, i know i lose 5 pounds everytime i get a lapdance

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 01:23 PM
ya, i know i lose 5 pounds everytime i get a lapdance
havok you should have seen this girl she was asian with big **** and she started rubbing my hair and told me i was cute. then she asked if i wanted a lap dance in a private room it cost me 40$ but it was worth it

SpaceHippo
March 4th, 2010, 01:25 PM
was it lizzy?

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 01:26 PM
lizzy dosnt have any t.its and this girl was tall for being asian

FortunePaw
March 4th, 2010, 01:26 PM
was it lizzy?

Could be. ZOMG~~~~~~~~

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 01:34 PM
she actually thought u were cute. you should ask her to marry you. its not like she was faking cuz it was part of her job and she wanted your money or anything. she was totally digging you. your just so hot jay, you could have any girl you want.

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 01:39 PM
she actually thought u were cute. you should ask her to marry you. its not like she was faking cuz it was part of her job and she wanted your money or anything. she was totally digging you. your just so hot jay, you could have any girl you want.my exgf who was driving told me she would give me a free lap dance and i could touch when im not drunk

Noy4
March 4th, 2010, 01:42 PM
A few things.

JKRevan, You are dumb as a rock, you contradicted yourself in saying that suba only pays attention to people in revo as transfers. The only way they can look is by the brigade list. So by all technicalities, he is in fact in revo, and has been cooperating with us for a long time regardless. They may be in revo for any amount of time, as long as the people who matter, such as REVO'S LEADER(S), not yourself, say that they are in fact revo.

Everyone thinks you are annoying and contrived, not just revo, EVERYONE that has a legitimate opinion on anything. Also, soccer is not a real sport. And you fail at this game.

Empisfriends is a collaboration of the worst pilots I have seen in a while apart from a couple. They're rage is derived from being far behind revo in every aspect, and then further raged by our abilities to take people who take this game that seriously and suck at it, and using their fury to troll them entirely to easily.

John Wayne is an egotist with nothing to back up his ego. He's like a man that brags about having a huge dong and then turns out to have a coochy.

As for the Population of this game, and its intelligence level, even revo is plagued with retardation. Just look at Jay.

And so we shall retarded-ly stab at the retarded masses of BCU instead of the retarded masses of ANI from here on out.

And till the end of time, retarded masses with always be poking at eachother with their retarded e-*****es, with a few enlightened retards to guide them along their path of retardation.

I love you all.

Nwah
March 4th, 2010, 01:44 PM
A few things.

JKRevan, You are dumb as a rock, you contradicted yourself in saying that suba only pays attention to people in revo as transfers. The only way they can look is by the brigade list. So by all technicalities, he is in fact in revo, and has been cooperating with us for a long time regardless. They may be in revo for any amount of time, as long as the people who matter, such as REVO'S LEADER(S), not yourself, say that they are in fact revo.

Everyone thinks you are annoying and contrived, not just revo, EVERYONE that has a legitimate opinion on anything. Also, soccer is not a real sport. And you fail at this game.

Empisfriends is a collaboration of the worst pilots I have seen in a while apart from a couple. They're rage is derived from being far behind revo in every aspect, and then further raged by our abilities to take people who take this game that seriously and suck at it, and using their fury to troll them entirely to easily.

John Wayne is an egotist with nothing to back up his ego. He's like a man that brags about having a huge dong and then turns out to have a coochy.

As for the Population of this game, and its intelligence level, even revo is plagued with retardation. Just look at Jay.

And so we shall retarded-ly stab at the retarded masses of BCU instead of the retarded masses of ANI from here on out.

And till the end of time, retarded masses with always be poking at eachother with their retarded e-*****es, with a few enlightened retards to guide them along their path of retardation.

I love you all.

Our replacement for gimpy has arrived.

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 01:45 PM
a fat chick grinding on a fat dude....hows that for a mental picture....

GrandSkyDemon
March 4th, 2010, 01:46 PM
it's not that bad to have raven/bloospills in ani. so still a yes/no to that.
havok post your briglist everywhere. lmao.

SirHumpsalot
March 4th, 2010, 01:47 PM
a fat chick grinding on a fat dude....hows that for a mental picture....

Sounds like my parents, nothing I haven't been traumatized by already.

Noy4
March 4th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Our replacement for gimpy has arrived.
Gimpy was my brain child. I manipulated a small boy into doing all the horrific trolling I could ever want to do. And i set him loose on this game.

Who wants to be the next small boy is the only thing left to ask?....

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 01:49 PM
k...a fat chick grinding on

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs047.snc1/4173_1009119765979_1764533742_11512_5663538_n.jpg

ps, thats one of jays better pictures :P

SirHumpsalot
March 4th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Haha, idk why I forgot about this pic.

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 01:52 PM
you mean this http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy16/8llllllllD/BIGTIME.jpg

sora
March 4th, 2010, 01:53 PM
What the hell man I was already packed up to go ani. Wait fer me poly !!!!!!!!!!!!meg at least I will be able to use my peirce arrows before I move. Dam another week of 1 min wars

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 01:53 PM
are you waiting for your ex to come sit on your thumb?

Bump: no sora....echo can xfer us at any time, HE JUST NEEDS OT LOOK AT MY LISTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

CrashV2
March 4th, 2010, 01:55 PM
are you waiting for your ex to come sit on your thumb?

Bump: no sora....echo can xfer us at any time, HE JUST NEEDS OT LOOK AT MY LISTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

no i have to go to PT and then work 6-12am tonight and 8am-4:30pm tomorrow after staying up drinking and sleeping 6 hours im ready for this

Philosoraptor
March 4th, 2010, 01:58 PM
1.RavenSight
2.TaylorSwift
3.GayPride
4.Hav0k
5.Scribbin
6.SquareBull
7.Marian_Rivera
8.Sousuke
9.Cell
10.LoliForSale
11.WachoskycL
12.T____________T
13.Tok3n
14.iShinigeki
15.Joffo
16.FortuneHunters
17.Renounced
18.Rush
20.zZzZZZzzzZZz
21.Fenerier
22.SoraBora
23.IndianaJones
24.Rayback
25.user_8655
26.DKSH
27.MK23Socom
28.AT
29.doc
30.Dolphin
31.Britney_Spears
32.FalconPAWNCH
33.Lithium4
34.Shinigeki
35.CuddlyLove
36.NitroWolfie
37.RawrGrawr
38.Saladin
39.Droid_Pyro
40.D3THSHAD0W
41.Troyeks
42.Abel
43.CarolChan
44.Racquerr
45.Ryuenjin
46.__C_r_a_s_h__
47.Rouge
48.MaverikcL
49.SmileBreaker
50.Scrib
51.Schwarze
52.OMGLIKEYASUPER
53.T4nk
54.AlienGear
55.Charmeleon
56.EmoTears
57.CC2iscooL
58.KosherHam
59.Dewy
60.l__________l

COME ON ECHO, COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNN

Updating steam
March 4th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Revo for ani artemis = 3.2 for AR

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 02:02 PM
some are lowbies, some are alts, some have lives...lets hope it isnt too much rape :S

SirHumpsalot
March 4th, 2010, 02:04 PM
some are lowbies, some are alts, some have lives...lets hope it isnt too much rape :S

It isn't rape if someone enjoys it.

Updating steam
March 4th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Sob you should xfer your bcu gear to ANI for more balance

SirHumpsalot
March 4th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Sob you should xfer your bcu gear to ANI for more balance

Ugh, well... I would CERTAINLY enjoy using the mileage I have on that gear >_>.

Havok
March 4th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Ugh, well... I would CERTAINLY enjoy using the mileage I have on that gear >_>.

buy turkeys and give them to one of us :O

EchoSaviour
March 4th, 2010, 02:16 PM
I think this is going to be a first.

Me locking up a Maintenance thread.

Anyways, if the list in the thread is the actual list then the transfers can start soon.