PDA

View Full Version : Level 48(50) repeatable quest route help?

Jinule
March 5th, 2016, 11:21 PM
I'm having trouble figuring out where all the scoundrels are in the following quest:

The Thousand Mile Pursuit of Thieves

Description: In this repeatable instance quest, you are required to kill 25 Turbine/Hammerstone Family scoundrels (Super Strong that is teamed with 1-2 Super Strong machines) that hold 1 Iron Ore Sack each.

They're simple enough to kill with a bit of effort; problem is finding some of them. I once scouted the entire map and only found 17 of them. By law of quests, there should be enough enemies to finish the quest in one run, especially instances. 8 enemies short of the objective is not fun; where do I find them all?

Aurelle
March 9th, 2016, 04:11 PM
You mentioned this being an 'instance quest'. Some instances have more than one level/floor/map (the star cores usually indicate it).
You can get to the next level/floor/map by looking for the "NEXT" portal. There are 3 kinds of portals on every map: START, NEXT, EXIT and they're indicated by a blue circle with a dot inside.

Jinule
March 11th, 2016, 02:54 PM
You mentioned this being an 'instance quest'. Some instances have more than one level/floor/map (the star cores usually indicate it).
You can get to the next level/floor/map by looking for the "NEXT" portal. There are 3 kinds of portals on every map: START, NEXT, EXIT and they're indicated by a blue circle with a dot inside.

You have a point since the quest's star core fooled me. A friend I brought in went into the NEXT portal to check it out and disappeared, so I decided to follow; sure, it went into another section of the instance despite the core saying "Map Level: 1". I think that might be a typo?

YuukiLH
June 7th, 2016, 02:22 PM
You have a point since the quest's star core fooled me. A friend I brought in went into the NEXT portal to check it out and disappeared, so I decided to follow; sure, it went into another section of the instance despite the core saying "Map Level: 1". I think that might be a typo?

Does it sent you next map even when the star core lv1?