PDA

View Full Version : DOMO Merchandise Store

Kirbychu
March 6th, 2016, 05:24 PM
I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not, but we should have a DOMO merchandise store of some kind. Even if it just sells t-shirts I think that would be really cool - and a great way to advertise the game.

I'm not sure realistically if Suba can really afford to order mass quantities of shirts and other merchandise (random stuff like coffee mugs, keychains, hats, etc. would be great too instead of just shirts alone), but I just thought it was a cool idea. They could also hold t-shirt design contests (similar to the costume design contest) and have the winning designs available for purchase in the store.

Even if the shirts were somewhat expensive ($20-25), people would still buy them I'm sure.

Anyone else agree? I for one would love some more DOMO shirts (other than the one I got from the kickstarter).

TheEconomy
March 7th, 2016, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not, but we should have a DOMO merchandise store of some kind. Even if it just sells t-shirts I think that would be really cool - and a great way to advertise the game.

I'm not sure realistically if Suba can really afford to order mass quantities of shirts and other merchandise (random stuff like coffee mugs, keychains, hats, etc. would be great too instead of just shirts alone), but I just thought it was a cool idea. They could also hold t-shirt design contests (similar to the costume design contest) and have the winning designs available for purchase in the store.

Even if the shirts were somewhat expensive ($20-25), people would still buy them I'm sure.

Anyone else agree? I for one would love some more DOMO shirts (other than the one I got from the kickstarter).

I would buy DoMO merchandise. So I support any subcontract or agreement Softstar makes to allow a company to sell DoMO merchandise.