PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter has Launched!

Alectronas
March 15th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Greeting everyone!

It is my honor to say that Luna Online: Reborn has finally launched its Kickstarter Campaign!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31986283/SubaGame/Kickstarter/ksLogo.png
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/945211926/luna-online-reborn

Head on over to the Kickstarter and show your support!

Luna has also recently launched on Steam Greenlight and is quickly climbing the ladder towards the top game on Greenlight!

Make sure you vote Yes on steam for Luna's revival!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31986283/SubaGame/Kickstarter/Greenlight.png
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=538294002

Both the Kickstarter and Greenlight were only possible thanks to all the support you have given!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31986283/SubaGame/5ed73ba4a775b6a93da104897327c0c7_original.jpg

KuroYami
March 15th, 2016, 01:01 PM
yay! KS is here, not like I can actually donate anything though :c the rewards are just soooo good Q.Q ima cry

Dracoscythe
March 15th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Done and done 100 CAD donated for now we will see if I do anymore later, but can't wait for the game to come out!!! So hyped!!!!

XRakuj
March 15th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Take my money and gimmie luna T-T lmao. The hype is too much and i cannot wait

Dracoscythe
March 15th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Okay it has been 5 hours and already doubled that >.> ..... Just take my money and my life already!!!! I want to play :'(

Vellarel
March 16th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Yeah I ended up throwing $200 at it already..
I'm probably going to spend more on it.. I'm scared of pay day.

Hanktwain21YOIr
March 16th, 2016, 05:35 AM
Hey there everyone!

A friend linked me these forums about two weeks ago and I have been lurking everyday since. Cbt is so close that I can taste it!

This kickstarter is great and I love many of the rewards but I do have one concern, and it is about two of the rewards. Name reservation and getting to play 2 days prior to others.

Now this will not actually affect me once I'll be able to back this on my payday which is very soon but I know personally a few people whom it will, and by the looks of it, this will also affect active community member KuroYami.

I think these two rewards, especially being able to play 2 days earlier are not fair. A good and loyal community is as important as funding and that is something which you have here. Members are active and I see a few new people appear every week.

Everyone here is super psyched about the return of this wonderful game and more than willing to stand by it through it's life course which I hope will be long.

I cannot brag about having been one of these long time active members of this community but many have and I'd hazard the guess that most of us (myself not included) will just not be able to pledge to your kickstarter, no matter how much they would like to, atleast not 30-50 CAD.

Which is why I request you would atleast remove the possibility for some to play erlier than others.

LillWitch
March 16th, 2016, 06:09 AM
yay! KS is here, not like I can actually donate anything though :c the rewards are just soooo good Q.Q ima cry

Same here , I don't have a credit card sadly , if there will be alternative payment options available I would surely pledge

XMonogatari
March 16th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Personally I feel bad for everyone who won't be able to pledge but I don't see this as 'unfair' because many other MMOs have made people pay for early access and it was usually earlier than 2 days AND it costed a lot more (like 100 USD +).

CountLudovici
March 16th, 2016, 10:16 AM
I kind of agree with Twain~

The deal of the games is free to play afterall xD and that one reward messes with that xD
I think the name reservation is fine ^^
And yeah 2 days isnt much but it is pay to play earlier.

Furthermore this is a close knit community (and will be even more so once CBT launches and all of us will get to meet in game) and in my opinion being able to pay in order to play earlier than others creates a bit of nasty divide between the "Elite who got the headstart" and the ones who.. well didnt xD

It wouldnt really be an issue if the playerbase was bigger and perhaps, come OBT it wont matter but.. yeah.. I see this as a pretty bad idea =(

Eunwol
March 16th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Yo boys,

I wanna join the kickstart, but it can only be done with a credit card? Let me know if there are other options ! I feel left out bruh!

xx

Eunwol

CountLudovici
March 17th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Dis what Im saying~ xD

However, we realized that we had missed some critical points after seeing the feedback on yesterday's announcement. The largest point that we missed was that the 3-month gap may cause a divide in the gaming community. We had made options to access the game at lower prices after 1 or 2 months in order to lessen such a divide but realized that it wasn't enough. The feedback gave us a chance to reconsider the initial plan of having 3 months of exclusive access as it proved to be too long for many players.

We consider communities to be an integral part of MMORPGs and we consider each and every single player to be important to us regardless of whether or not they pay for the game. We would also like to offer our sincerest apologies for changing to a Founder's Server after announcing an Open Beta without sufficient explanation.

We would like to find a way to make amends for announcing a news that let many players down who had been waiting for an Open Beta.

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=286

KuroYami
March 17th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Hey there everyone!

A friend linked me these forums about two weeks ago and I have been lurking everyday since. Cbt is so close that I can taste it!

This kickstarter is great and I love many of the rewards but I do have one concern, and it is about two of the rewards. Name reservation and getting to play 2 days prior to others.

Now this will not actually affect me once I'll be able to back this on my payday which is very soon but I know personally a few people whom it will, and by the looks of it, this will also affect active community member KuroYami.

I think these two rewards, especially being able to play 2 days earlier are not fair. A good and loyal community is as important as funding and that is something which you have here. Members are active and I see a few new people appear every week.

Everyone here is super psyched about the return of this wonderful game and more than willing to stand by it through it's life course which I hope will be long.

I cannot brag about having been one of these long time active members of this community but many have and I'd hazard the guess that most of us (myself not included) will just not be able to pledge to your kickstarter, no matter how much they would like to, atleast not 30-50 CAD.

Which is why I request you would atleast remove the possibility for some to play erlier than others.

awww so thoughtful of you <3 , honestly... the fact that some ppl will have early access does annoy me a bit cuz by the time I get to play, I know lots of ppl are going to be at least lvl 40 if not in there 60s already, though I don't find it unfair cuz they literally payed for a service. So at the end, its quite a debate~
Now, as for a personal opinion, I think that instead of having early access by paying in the KS, I think all closed beta players should get early access since they are the ones (including me) that are most hyped about the game~ Not just the ppl who pay or that are willing to pay in the KS.

CountLudovici
March 17th, 2016, 04:09 PM
+ infinity xD

honestly... the fact that some ppl will have early access does annoy me a bit cuz by the time I get to play, I know lots of ppl are going to be at least lvl 40 if not in there 60s already
Exactly =/

Now, as for a personal opinion, I think that instead of having early access by paying in the KS, I think all closed beta players should get early access since they are the ones (including me) that are most hyped about the game~ Not just the ppl who pay or that are willing to pay in the KS.

Hmm yeah I have a feeling this is what Mr Twain was trying to say when he talked about the importance of community.
Anyway I agree 100% ^^

Amberaptorr
March 17th, 2016, 04:12 PM
I can agree with all of you in the fact that I too do not exactly agree with the Kickstarter early access, but I am seeing that other games are starting to pick up this trend as well and I am not sure exactly why it was done here besides to motivate people to spend money. I get what KuroYami is saying that the service is paid for so you get it that way, but I don't really think it should be an option at all as he says. I think I feel less strongly about this subject because everything will be wiped after CBT, so yes people will get a head start, but it is only a part of the CBT phase (I think at least, although I am not sure since you get the other prizes after CBT). But anyways, I understand people's dislike for being able to buy early access in a free to play game. On a side note I am happy that the Kickstarter is up and running since that means CBT is coming soooooon. :D
HYPE!!!

KuroYami
March 17th, 2016, 04:51 PM
w8, isnt supposed that the early access is for open beta? like the rest of the rewards.... if its for cbt (I'm sorry, havent read enough) then I don't really mind Dx

XMonogatari
March 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM
I'm pretty sure early access is for OBT... that being said if the exp rates are like in gpot or even worse do you think that many people would hit lvl50-65? Maybe the hardcore grinders yeah but I doubt everyone who got the early access would be past lvl50 in just 2 days...
Another thing is don't you think more people would support the kickstarter if they put an early access as a reward there? Do you want the game to be advertised more or do you prefer them to be 'fair' and lose an opportunity to get more donations for advertising? hmmmm :)

CountLudovici
March 17th, 2016, 07:55 PM
I know your message isnt exactly directed at me but

I'm pretty sure early access is for OBT... that being said if the exp rates are like in gpot or even worse do you think that many people would hit lvl50-65? Maybe the hardcore grinders yeah but I doubt everyone who got the early access would be past lvl50 in just 2 days...
Obviously not everyone ,but a lot of ppl , just like KuroYami said.

Another thing is don't you think more people would support the kickstarter if they put an early access as a reward there? Do you want the game to be advertised more or do you prefer them to be 'fair' and lose an opportunity to get more donations for advertising? hmmmm :)
Yep~ and this is exactly why I dont like it. Its all optional but lookie there is this head start reward too, 30 canadian dollars dont kill , but some just dont have that sort of money to use for something like this , no matter how much theyd like to spend it exactly bc of that reward.

And again , you seem to be mostly responding to KuroYami
But yes , I would actually prefer they chose to be fair.

Amberaptor put it rly well here
and I am not sure exactly why it was done here besides to motivate people to spend money
No one is being forced to do anything but the incentive is heavy. This would be an entirely different matter all together if we were being marketed a lawn mover (or bloody something xD) for 30 cad but the case here is play time for a free to play game.

Xkiraster
March 17th, 2016, 08:00 PM
being able to pay in order to play earlier than others creates a bit of nasty divide between the "Elite who got the headstart" and the ones who.. well didnt xD

http://blog.draggle.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/sword_art_online_08_1.png
http://i.imgur.com/rfBWjLZ.png

Dracoscythe
March 17th, 2016, 08:12 PM
In my opinion I do think they should allow early access, I mean yes it would be nice if everyone could start at the same time sure, but the fact is that they need some way to get more people to donate so they can actually gain money because this is their job and 30 CAD really isn't that unfair to play something they are making a bit early. Plus I'm sorry but a lot of people will play the cbt like they are litteraly throwing keys at us, so I don't think everyone who play cbt should get to play obt. Anyways it's only 2 days in the long run and seeing as how with the names you can only get two names per account that shouldn't be much of a problem either. Ehh well at least this is my opinion, then again I may just not fully understand what everyone means. Also Think of it as a fast pass to get on a ride whenever you go to an amusement you pay a bit more and you get to go earlier, and in the end we all still ride the same ride.

KuroYami
March 17th, 2016, 08:36 PM
so I don't think everyone who play cbt should get to play obt.

Like... w8 what? You are saying that everyone who plays in cbt should not play obt? so u shouldnt either? @.@ I'm confused now

Dracoscythe
March 17th, 2016, 09:40 PM
No I'm saying that just because you played in cbt shouldn't mean you automatically get into obt the two days early. Sorry for not being more clear.

Xioe
March 17th, 2016, 11:27 PM
I'm perfectly okay with the 2 day early backer reward.
2 days isnt much considering this is grind online.

Also - woo Im on the kickstarter page :v

Fervid
March 18th, 2016, 10:19 PM
It's been a while since I've been active in the forums here, but I'll bite.

https://d3mlfyygrfdi2i.cloudfront.net/youre-a-backer-small.gif

KuroYami
March 19th, 2016, 01:20 PM
No I'm saying that just because you played in cbt shouldn't mean you automatically get into obt the two days early. Sorry for not being more clear.

Ahhh I get it, I understand your point and I also think that my point of view is valid, however we both know that Suba wont take away the 2 days from the kickstart unless the community is really against it, which I doubt that happens. Plus, I don't think that many of the ones who actually payed already will agree with me aside of a few exceptions.

Melodilly
March 23rd, 2016, 03:00 AM
OMG Sooooooooooo hyped for Luna :X First thing I'll do is find a super active guild cx Once I meet the level requirements of course

KuroYami
March 23rd, 2016, 03:40 PM
OMG Sooooooooooo hyped for Luna :X First thing I'll do is find a super active guild cx Once I meet the level requirements of course

You can join Crusade 8D The amazing guild I joined ~<3 Just answer a few questions on the guild's thread and u'll be ready to join us ;)

Melodilly
March 23rd, 2016, 05:22 PM
You can join Crusade 8D The amazing guild I joined ~<3 Just answer a few questions on the guild's thread and u'll be ready to join us ;)

aw but i already joined Crimson Order :< BUT i'm always happy to make friends!! XD

DaHoboKing
March 24th, 2016, 10:36 AM
I threw away my monies, now where is the client? :0

KuroYami
March 24th, 2016, 01:25 PM
I threw away my monies, now where is the client? :0

rofl it should be quite soon I guess, I think it should be during this weekend or by monday~ Though I'm just taking a guess

SavageMD
March 24th, 2016, 01:26 PM
First thing first. @xmonogatari you were right about it opening. I was wrong and i fully admit it.

second some of you guys are cancer to the eyes.
Third yay for kickstarter?

XMonogatari
March 24th, 2016, 02:26 PM
second some of you guys are cancer to the eyes.
Awwww <3 :O

SavageMD
March 26th, 2016, 12:48 AM
Awwww <3 :O

Live to please. Also wasn't directed at you, just some other people in the various section of luna.

ExeBR
March 30th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Still looking forward to Steam client for Luna Online: Reborn, will we be able to use overlay?

BadgCurse6FG2pL
March 30th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Luna Online Reborn Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do9xvMKOGbY&feature=youtu.be

DarthHelix
April 11th, 2016, 05:16 PM
So I've never done a kickstart before, i get paid on Thursdays and it ends Wednesday, can I still lock my pledge in for a bit more than it is atm and pay it on Thursday or does it have to be finalized Wednesday. It seemed a bit confusing since it doesn't just charge and take it right away lol

Kamuisama
April 13th, 2016, 10:28 AM
11 hrs to go and it's $14k now.. :D

Bunyun
April 13th, 2016, 06:08 PM
If I donate 50$ CAD (I just did) it would take out that equivalent in american dollars, since I'm in the US and the money on my card is USD right?

IAdoreHer
April 13th, 2016, 10:14 PM
So I've never done a kickstart before, i get paid on Thursdays and it ends Wednesday, can I still lock my pledge in for a bit more than it is atm and pay it on Thursday or does it have to be finalized Wednesday. It seemed a bit confusing since it doesn't just charge and take it right away lol

If you pledged as a backer, the funds will taken when the project is successful. The project will end in 4 minutes and it is successful.

If I donate 50$ CAD (I just did) it would take out that equivalent in american dollars, since I'm in the US and the money on my card is USD right?

They will take $38.91 from you.

GodofGames
April 14th, 2016, 06:57 AM
I really wish i didnt have to pay to play early what a waste of my money. just reading about this make me sick and are preventing me from spending any money to support you guys. I really do belive that those who where in cbt and where able to reach teir 4 "getting 2 toons to lvl 45 with difference race and class." should at lease be able to join in those who has paid.

I but work into this game and gave great feedback and submitted bug for you guys to fix and your end game is to just make me pay to play just to play little bit early. lol.

the way i am seeing this turn out is that you plan to make stupid changes and make it impossible to really lvl at a decent rate and make it pay to win. In witch i will leave with out me giving u any money at all. GG.

XMonogatari
April 14th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I really wish i didnt have to pay to play early what a waste of my money. just reading about this make me sick and are preventing me from spending any money to support you guys. I really do belive that those who where in cbt and where able to reach teir 4 "getting 2 toons to lvl 45 with difference race and class." should at lease be able to join in those who has paid.

I but work into this game and gave great feedback and submitted bug for you guys to fix and your end game is to just make me pay to play just to play little bit early. lol.

the way i am seeing this turn out is that you plan to make stupid changes and make it impossible to really lvl at a decent rate and make it pay to win. In witch i will leave with out me giving u any money at all. GG.

I've come to the conclusion some of y'all don't play MMO games at all because EVERY F2P game nowadays has some sort of 'founders pack' or VIP pack or w/e bs they come up with to sell early access. I recently paid for one of those and they were asking for $100+ for 2 name reservations and 3 days early access so compared to that or other games that make their early access last a week or a month what Suba is doing sounds much more affordable and fair.
You obviously never played the original Luna before Plus either because the exp and drop rates were really low like really, they were close to what we saw in this CBT before it got boosted. Before Plus and all those p.servers Luna was a very grindy game.

GodofGames
April 14th, 2016, 12:06 PM
I've come to the conclusion some of y'all don't play MMO games at all because EVERY F2P game nowadays has some sort of 'founders pack' or VIP pack or w/e bs they come up with to sell early access. I recently paid for one of those and they were asking for $100+ for 2 name reservations and 3 days early access so compared to that or other games that make their early access last a week or a month what Suba is doing sounds much more affordable and fair.
You obviously never played the original Luna before Plus either because the exp and drop rates were really low like really, they were close to what we saw in this CBT before it got boosted. Before Plus and all those p.servers Luna was a very grindy game.

Most of my MMO i have played did have founders pack, but what was needed to get in to the CBT and those who where in that CBT did have a 3 day head start ect.

But since There was no founder pack and CBT was pretty much free as long u got a code from one of the many gaming website your good to go. I do expect to be equally view from sticking my time and effort to help make the game good and submitting in bugs, hey i could just keep my mouth shut and use the bug to my advantage, the time they would be fix i would already be super rich ect. just saying.

i have never played luna before. i was playing a real game when luna came out lol. now i can dish out alot of money into this game. but as of right now i will not. you must be stupid to dish out your cash for a game that has not even in OB. they just want your money first before they do go to OB, i can guarantee that every thing will change in OB and u will most likely not like these changes and by then its to late u already added in 100$ before game got into OB lol noobs.

I am a smart player and i will see if this game is worth any more of my time. As of right now its not.

Gm not active enough on fourms, they still haven't at lease what will change in OB,when Ob will be active, what the cash shop item will be.

most of that bc they want to take yr money first. but i do understand there is like what 2 gm that go in game and on forums but that not my problem. they should have added in a vet program so the fourms would be more active and most of the questions should have been answered. ect.

Amberaptorr
April 14th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Great job everyone and thanks for donating to our Kickstarter! We had a total of 140 backers and the pledges added up to a whopping $16,987 (CAD)! :D

XMonogatari
April 14th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Most of my MMO i have played did have founders pack, but what was needed to get in to the CBT and those who where in that CBT did have a 3 day head start ect.

But since There was no founder pack and CBT was pretty much free as long u got a code from one of the many gaming website your good to go. I do expect to be equally view from sticking my time and effort to help make the game good and submitting in bugs, hey i could just keep my mouth shut and use the bug to my advantage, the time they would be fix i would already be super rich ect. just saying.

i have never played luna before. i was playing a real game when luna came out lol. now i can dish out alot of money into this game. but as of right now i will not. you must be stupid to dish out your cash for a game that has not even in OB. they just want your money first before they do go to OB, i can guarantee that every thing will change in OB and u will most likely not like these changes and by then its to late u already added in 100$ before game got into OB lol noobs.

I am a smart player and i will see if this game is worth any more of my time. As of right now its not.

Gm not active enough on fourms, they still haven't at lease what will change in OB,when Ob will be active, what the cash shop item will be.

most of that bc they want to take yr money first. but i do understand there is like what 2 gm that go in game and on forums but that not my problem. they should have added in a vet program so the fourms would be more active and most of the questions should have been answered. ect.

Ahhhh so I was right, you're one of those people that never played the original Luna.
Don't think you're a special snowflake just because you found a few bugs, honey :) I can assure you the vet players know them all and have already told the GMs about them so have fun 'getting rich' off of them...
I spend money on whatever I feel is worth my money and since I have money to spare why not?
Also I think you're not giving the GMs enough credit since yeah they're only 2 people but they've been pretty straight-forward with us since the beginning and that's really rare in this industry. Heck there are games that don't even get the GMs online in game and we do, we even have in-game and forum mods which is quite enough for the current population the game has.

Amberaptorr
April 14th, 2016, 04:14 PM
*IMPORTANT*
To everyone that donated to the Kickstarter: A survey was sent out to the email corresponding with your Kickstarter account. This survey must be filled out in order to receive your rewards during OBT.

In the survey, please state your character name and corresponding Suba Games Login ID of the character for which you desire to obtain all in-game items on. Do not worry if you are unable to name reserve, for the rewards will go to the FIRST CHARACTER YOU MAKE, so make sure the first character you make is who you want to receive your rewards on. Please make sure you enter your Suba Games Login ID correctly in the survey for this information is most essential to give you your rewards. A confirmation email will be sent to you after you fill out the survey confirming your survey was sent.

Once again thanks for donating! See you all in OBT :)

GodofGames
April 14th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Ahhhh so I was right, you're one of those people that never played the original Luna.
Don't think you're a special snowflake just because you found a few bugs, honey :) I can assure you the vet players know them all and have already told the GMs about them so have fun 'getting rich' off of them...
I spend money on whatever I feel is worth my money and since I have money to spare why not?
Also I think you're not giving the GMs enough credit since yeah they're only 2 people but they've been pretty straight-forward with us since the beginning and that's really rare in this industry. Heck there are games that don't even get the GMs online in game and we do, we even have in-game and forum mods which is quite enough for the current population the game has.

lol Cute snowflake, i like it.
still not clue why u keep bring up an old game. reborn will be difference from the old luna.
Yea i am GM bashing a little bit. yea the did good and gave free pets, costume, mounts. but this was expected, really shouldn't get a praise for something they should have done anyways. The gm should also not be praised for fixing the xp issue by giving us 250% xp. like did u even see how much xp was needed to lvl from 10 to 11 i guess not. it was way to much.
i was in my 30ish and the xp i was getting was around. .05% before the xp boost. now that is way to much xp needed to lvl. if there is gonna be a lvl cap of 150. at lvl 30 i should at lease be getting around..75% a kill. but anyways.

i Already did my vid for the CBT first review and been posted with and out look of neutral, as in i did not give it a good or a bad review. but that can still change in OB when i do another vid in OB.
I am not comparing this game to anything else. i dont care what gm did and didnt do to other games.
now i been playing game for about 30 years now and i do expect some type of freedom to acutlly play a game that is free to play to be free to play. i can already tell that this will have a paywall at lvl 70 and will be force to pay for xp scroll to get anywhere at the current rate.

but this game does have some good unique features i do like and hope this game get the good review in OB.

Aerondo
April 14th, 2016, 10:06 PM
*IMPORTANT*
To everyone that donated to the Kickstarter: A survey was sent out to the email corresponding with your Kickstarter account. This survey must be filled out in order to receive your rewards during OBT.

In the survey, please state your character name and corresponding Suba Games Login ID of the character for which you desire to obtain all in-game items on. Do not worry if you are unable to name reserve, for the rewards will go to the FIRST CHARACTER YOU MAKE, so make sure the first character you make is who you want to receive your rewards on. Please make sure you enter your Suba Games Login ID correctly in the survey for this information is most essential to give you your rewards. A confirmation email will be sent to you after you fill out the survey confirming your survey was sent.

Once again thanks for donating! See you all in OBT :)

Sorry, To just make it sure. The Suba Games Login ID is the same as Luna Online : Reborn Login ID right? and the survey itself is not a "character name reservation" event just yet is it not? I just wonder why did you need a character name before we even made a character reservation yet. Thanks~~

DarthHelix
April 15th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Sorry, To just make it sure. The Suba Games Login ID is the same as Luna Online : Reborn Login ID right? and the survey itself is not a "character name reservation" event just yet is it not? I just wonder why did you need a character name before we even made a character reservation yet. Thanks~~
Yea. its your account login that you use for subagames. Logging into forums, luna, or w/e on this site. its the one that nobody but you and the game mods should know or have access to. This way they know that even if your character name isnt ready or the one you thought you might get, they still know the rewards belong to ______ account and can give them to your first available character

Edit: as a side note, do we know if these will be tradeable rewards or not? the costumes and random pets for instance. Or will we be able to trade them with friends if we get costumes the other likes and wish to swap

XMonogatari
April 15th, 2016, 03:42 PM
lol Cute snowflake, i like it.
still not clue why u keep bring up an old game. reborn will be difference from the old luna.
Yea i am GM bashing a little bit. yea the did good and gave free pets, costume, mounts. but this was expected, really shouldn't get a praise for something they should have done anyways. The gm should also not be praised for fixing the xp issue by giving us 250% xp. like did u even see how much xp was needed to lvl from 10 to 11 i guess not. it was way to much.
i was in my 30ish and the xp i was getting was around. .05% before the xp boost. now that is way to much xp needed to lvl. if there is gonna be a lvl cap of 150. at lvl 30 i should at lease be getting around..75% a kill. but anyways.

i Already did my vid for the CBT first review and been posted with and out look of neutral, as in i did not give it a good or a bad review. but that can still change in OB when i do another vid in OB.
I am not comparing this game to anything else. i dont care what gm did and didnt do to other games.
now i been playing game for about 30 years now and i do expect some type of freedom to acutlly play a game that is free to play to be free to play. i can already tell that this will have a paywall at lvl 70 and will be force to pay for xp scroll to get anywhere at the current rate.

but this game does have some good unique features i do like and hope this game get the good review in OB.

I'm 'bringing up an old game' because the devs didn't bother fixing most of the major bugs that the original game had, which most of us including the GMs already know of.
I've been playing since the beginning of CBT and I'm pretty sure most of the people who were expecting the CBT already knew the devs made the exp and drop rate for it way less than intended for the OBT and honestly I didn't expect it to change before OBT started.... Like I said it was pretty close to what original Luna had as exp rates and the max lvl back then was still pretty high (lvl120? or something close to that)
I assure you many of the players that are gonna play Reborn have played p.servers with exp similar if not way more to the one we have in CBT atm and most of them agree on one thing : fast leveling = boredom. If you get to max level in the matter of a week or even a month and obtain everything you need for your character to be OP easily what's the point of playing for longer than a month?

SeriousBusiness
April 16th, 2016, 11:54 AM
most of them agree on one thing : fast leveling = boredom. If you get to max level in the matter of a week or even a month and obtain everything you need for your character to be OP easily what's the point of playing for longer than a month?

if your game has such little content, that you get to end game, and you stop playing at a months time. its a terrible game.

IAdoreHer
April 16th, 2016, 04:43 PM
It's pointless to fill out the survey right now. I'm going to wait till after beta wipe.

DarthHelix
April 16th, 2016, 08:38 PM
It's pointless to fill out the survey right now. I'm going to wait till after beta wipe.

The point is to get your suba points and access to name reservation and 2days early access.
other than that you have a few days into may to fill it out and redeem your in-game items.
If you wait too long to fill it out you will forefit any rewards

GodofGames
April 17th, 2016, 08:16 AM
if your game has such little content, that you get to end game, and you stop playing at a months time. its a terrible game.
grinding on the same mob or same zone for weeks on end is equally as boring.

IAdoreHer
April 18th, 2016, 12:10 PM
The point is to get your suba points and access to name reservation and 2days early access.
other than that you have a few days into may to fill it out and redeem your in-game items.
If you wait too long to fill it out you will forefit any rewards

Backers have until May to claim their items. A character name is needed to obtain the items, so I decided to wait until I actually made a character after the wipe.