PDA

View Full Version : Find Your Old Friends

Sigvalce
March 29th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Basically a thread which is purposed to help trade information about the older LOs to help find people you've played with but have fallen out of contact with.

I'll start.

Anyone here part of the original LO that was in the guilds Redemption or Aurora? Not sure if Aurora was the guild name or the guild leaders name, can't exactly remember which but I do remember Redemption being absorbed into the other guild.

DemonLordAkuma
March 30th, 2016, 01:05 AM
The term "Redemption" does sound familiar. What server was it on? Do you remember?

Anthemica
March 30th, 2016, 01:53 AM
I'm Moe24 from the original Luna Online. I was in the guild Saviours and then in the guild Deviant on the Eclipse realm. I'm still friends with a few people I played with.

Sigvalce
March 30th, 2016, 01:55 AM
I do not remember what server, I don't even remember what servers there were.

LillWitch
March 30th, 2016, 05:00 AM
My main Char FrostyWitch got lost in limboland after the plus update due to that masterfishing bug, I continued to play as LillWitch in plus , used to hang out at Draconian Ruins a lot , Eclipse server , did manage to stay in touch with a few guildies , but looking to reconnect with some that got lost ;)

AshleyMD
March 30th, 2016, 05:45 AM
Kow/Kaz from Collision' here was in and out of syndicate and some others.

Would love to find some old friends again I miss everyone so much V.v

Zealotos1
March 30th, 2016, 06:03 AM
Hello, all!

I am Syphor(Treasure Hunter)/Zealotos(Mercenary)/Orith(Infantryman).

I played on the Crescent server by gPotato.
I used to do monthly player and staff interviews known as the "Syphor Files." Also was a member of the following guilds: Sirenia, Kabronez, and Extortion.

AshleyMD
March 30th, 2016, 06:09 AM
^ I remember that guy, we used to duel a lot and test bleed/crit stacking on treasure hunter

SaiHira
March 30th, 2016, 06:26 AM
I already forgot what was my old IGN xD but I used to be in ModernDayPirates (MDP)
and Delusion.. in the Playmatez union??
Crescent server <3

Misery
March 30th, 2016, 11:11 PM
I forgot my old ign as well but i have pictures... if i remember it was ExiledAngel.. not 100% sure but it had Exiled in it lol She was a merc.

Sigvalce
March 31st, 2016, 02:21 AM
Ah that's right, it was Syndicate that absorbed Redemption. Yes that does ring a bell.

AshleyMD
March 31st, 2016, 07:51 AM
Yeah and I think they later disbanded into Perfectionist but I wasn't active around that time.

SakiAi
March 31st, 2016, 10:40 AM
My character was SakiAi from the original Luna, from Eclipse :) Also played every other private server too

AirMax69
March 31st, 2016, 03:55 PM
Hi, I'm airmax. I was the dev for Serenity Luna if anyone remembers :)

KuroCallista
April 1st, 2016, 01:45 AM
I am Callista from the Gpotato Crescent channel/server But I doubt any remembers me so I'll leave my Arch Luna Chara name DarkStockings

KaizerD
April 1st, 2016, 09:56 PM
Hey Everyone. My name is Jekuty/CodeFlame/LayeredFlame/AngelicFlame...and i'm a lunaholic.

Ninjafray1npa15
June 3rd, 2016, 05:05 AM
My character was SakiAi from the original Luna, from Eclipse :) Also played every other private server too

SAKIAI!! Whats up! I'm Klitch, long live Impact! Randomly found out that there was a relaunch of the game, so i checked out the forums for old times sake. Seen anyone else on?

Edit: Now i'm curious as to if i can find some old screenshots, I know Ashur took at least like 1billion lol.