PDA

View Full Version : Luna Online Gameplay First Look!

BadgCurse6FG2pL
March 30th, 2016, 11:48 PM
New Luna Online Reborn video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do9xvMKOGbY&feature=youtu.be

BadgCurse6FG2pL
March 30th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Luna Online Reborn Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do9xvMKOGbY&feature=youtu.be

BadgCurse6FG2pL
March 31st, 2016, 04:21 AM
mmm...........

BadgCurse6FG2pL
March 31st, 2016, 03:44 PM

ISH4LLHEAL
March 31st, 2016, 06:14 PM
shoulve waited for obt if there will be one. game's nowhere close to be what it was one day, nothing is fixed or rly changed. plus ill assume you're playing on full window, try 800x600 and u dont need box people around that will prob cut your lag 100% and u should talk too i didnt listen to a voice =p

like "hello gamers, its the dead game that came to live, luna reborn! wich isn't reborn because nothing changed fellas! look at this amazing feature, a bot! you don't even need to talk just leave afk for the rest of your live, the best on-line game ever, best reborn eva!"

sry couldnt handle my emotions

Trionic7226DKPk
April 1st, 2016, 12:01 AM
Keep up the good work!

Trionic7226DKPk
April 1st, 2016, 12:02 AM
very nice video

Trionic7226DKPk
April 1st, 2016, 04:55 AM
shoulve waited for obt if there will be one. game's nowhere close to be what it was one day, nothing is fixed or rly changed. plus ill assume you're playing on full window, try 800x600 and u dont need box people around that will prob cut your lag 100% and u should talk too i didnt listen to a voice =p

like "hello gamers, its the dead game that came to live, luna reborn! wich isn't reborn because nothing changed fellas! look at this amazing feature, a bot! you don't even need to talk just leave afk for the rest of your live, the best on-line game ever, best reborn eva!"

sry couldnt handle my emotions

I disagree, why do you think OBT would better for him/her to record? it doesn't seem the same to me.

Reznovic
April 1st, 2016, 06:11 AM
It looks like the game is lagging in your video :/

Aimarie
April 1st, 2016, 11:09 AM
Lol I would ignore the people who only have negative things to say. It's your video and you might as well do what you want.

and about that obt stuff... i logged on the first 3 minutes or so and it was extremely packed on each channel and everyone seemed excited so this would only make people even more interested. also, obviously things have changed. stop complaining and look around. If you don't like the game, find something else :)

Joof
April 1st, 2016, 11:22 AM
Moved & Merged with the Fan Media thread, please don't double post the same things in different threads and make sure to post them in the correct sections please!