PDA

View Full Version : Classes Passive stack

Aerondo
April 1st, 2016, 04:59 AM
Is there any Classes passive in this game? Where you could stack all your stats bonus if you go for pure job path? Even I didn't see the passive skill on our character, I am still not sure if this feature is fully deleted or just simply hidden.

AshleyMD
April 1st, 2016, 05:32 AM
Is there any Classes passive in this game? Where you could stack all your stats bonus if you go for pure job path? Even I didn't see the passive skill on our character, I am still not sure if this feature is fully deleted or just simply hidden.

The current race and class passives seem to be removed/hidden/renamed or just not active right now there is no way to really tell until once we start seeing fixes for whats still there, for example some skills missing descriptions still work but are blank x.X

It is not recommended to ever go pure job path though the stacking passives from each job is better when mixed along with skill buffs and job passives. Just about all "pure" builds will have 1 maybe 2 deviation in them for utility skills or passives

Good example is Bow rogue usually stats ruffian and can grab treasure hunter for passive cirt dmg and bomb skill+better detect however we still dont know the full details of all the changes to are game yet.

ISH4LLHEAL
April 1st, 2016, 04:36 PM
Theres other thing too, like for example. JUST AN EXAMPLE no idea on numbers: guadian gets 20 hp for 1 vit, then if you go swordman he only gets 15 and if you go infanty you get like 35.
so lets say you decide to go full tanker full pure path you'll end up in the long run having more hp than any other class. i don't know if you could understand it well, there may be a guide about it somewhere on the internet. but yea normally people mix so you can get the passives, buffs etc
oh and dont forget, every class has its own natural passive. like for example: guardian 10% hp , ifantry 10% hp, swordman 10% atk. just throwing numbers, somenthing like that! or had atleast, on the previously version of the game, no idea now.