PDA

View Full Version : Question about a couple things

DarthHelix
April 2nd, 2016, 06:51 PM
how exactly does the enchanting bit work? i dont see enchant scrolls anymore to upgrade gear. except for the +7-9 on event store.
Im also wondering if theres any way to obtain costumes yet in the beta. I didnt see any in event store
and lastly, what is "fighters blessing" skill supposed to do? no description on it in game?

ty for your time and any answers you guys may have

Artenie
April 2nd, 2016, 06:53 PM
You need to take two of the same enchanted level items to enchant. So if you want to make a +1 belt, you need two of the same +0 belts. Stat differences don't matter. The item on the left slot is given the enchantment, the item on the right is destroyed.

Fighter's Blessing last I remember is supposed to increase evasion and attack speed. I'm not sure if there was or is a third effect. To test, just press C and check what stats change after you apply the buff.

DarthHelix
April 2nd, 2016, 07:04 PM
You need to take two of the same enchanted level items to enchant. So if you want to make a +1 belt, you need two of the same +0 belts. Stat differences don't matter. The item on the left slot is given the enchantment, the item on the right is destroyed.

Fighter's Blessing last I remember is supposed to increase evasion and attack speed. I'm not sure if there was or is a third effect. To test, just press C and check what stats change after you apply the buff.

ohh okay, thats interesting. does it have to be completely specific? say +1 heavy chests to make +2 or can it be any +1 chests.
and thanks now that i know its a buff. it seems to give me dex. I wrote down my stats and Dex, crit/acc/dodge all went up. so im guessing dex and the others as a bi product of dex going up

Artenie
April 2nd, 2016, 07:10 PM
ohh okay, thats interesting. does it have to be completely specific? say +1 heavy chests to make +2 or can it be any +1 chests.
and thanks now that i know its a buff. it seems to give me dex. I wrote down my stats and Dex, crit/acc/dodge all went up. so im guessing dex and the others as a bi product of dex going up

Ah yeah, it's probably dex.

And no, it has to be exactly the same item. You can't use a Lv.1 Sword to enchant a Lv.5 Sword. They also need to be the same type of item eg. Heavy, Light, Robe, Sword etc.

DarthHelix
April 2nd, 2016, 07:15 PM
Ah yeah, it's probably dex.

And no, it has to be exactly the same item. You can't use a Lv.1 Sword to enchant a Lv.5 Sword. They also need to be the same type of item eg. Heavy, Light, Robe, Sword etc.

alrighty. tyvm. Hopefully that works a little differently for rare drops when they add em. x.x could you imagine the farm to + a rare like that lol

Paliden
April 3rd, 2016, 03:22 AM
I too have three questions, first, what's the maximum +x level for enchantment, secondly, what's the succes chance for each level, and lastly, at what level can the item be destroyed/downgraded in level (can't remembe which, if not both).

Artenie
April 3rd, 2016, 04:18 AM
1. The maximum level is +20.
2. The success rate is 100% at every level - you cannot fail to enchant right now.
3. Never, to my knowledge.

Paliden
April 3rd, 2016, 04:21 AM
1. The maximum level is +20.
2. The success rate is 100% at every level - you cannot fail to enchant right now.
3. Never, to my knowledge.
Huh... then i guess i better get to enchanting my gear!

Vegasss
April 3rd, 2016, 01:08 PM
But i saw a [Enchant]success rate 30% scroll +7~+9 in the beta shop :O

Artenie
April 3rd, 2016, 02:34 PM
But i saw a [Enchant]success rate 30% scroll +7~+9 in the beta shop :O

Yes. They're useless. You can't fail enchanting right now, so there's no reason to buy it. You probably can fail from +7 onwards but nobody is going to enchant that high anyways, so the scrolls - if you think about it - aren't viable either way.

Globbyastro
April 3rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
Enchanting can fail from +7-+15 at a 50% success rate, Amberaptor and I are working on a guide for this, just bear with us while we get the information together

AshleyMD
April 3rd, 2016, 07:03 PM
From the sounds of it really not liking the changes to enchanting x.x

DarthHelix
April 4th, 2016, 07:09 PM
From the sounds of it really not liking the changes to enchanting x.x
Its different, but acceptable. unless its the same method for enchanting rare drops. dont look forward to farming a billion copys of a rare to enchant it up, unless they are planning to make the drop rates high and thus beat the whole fun of rare item hunting in the first place.
time will tell.
as for basic white items, this method doesn't bother me

Aureluxe
April 4th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Its different, but acceptable. unless its the same method for enchanting rare drops. dont look forward to farming a billion copys of a rare to enchant it up, unless they are planning to make the drop rates high and thus beat the whole fun of rare item hunting in the first place.
time will tell.
as for basic white items, this method doesn't bother me

I think that's what the pieras are for. They act as a copy of whatever item you're trying to enchant.